Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Crown and temples are hit equally in the weekly sessions for 9 months. The daily, mild regime has been only done for the right temple
But did you needle both temples for the entirety of those 9 months, and then changed the method for the right temple 3 months ago.
Or did you only needle your left temple during the 9 months, leaving your right temple untouched, until 3 months ago.
Basically i want know wether your right temple has received 2mm needling sessions before may

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But did you needle both temples for the entirety of those 9 months, and then changed the method for the right temple 3 months ago.
Or did you only needle your left temple during the 9 months, leaving your right temple untouched, until 3 months ago.
Basically i want know wether your right temple has received 2mm needling sessions before may
I've been needling my whole scalp (including BOTH temples) for 9 months at 2mm weekly. Three months ago, I started needling EVERYDAY only in my right temple, and kept the intense sessions at 2mm every week.
Bottom line, yes.... My right temple have received the weekly needling since November, with the additional daily needling since May.

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been needling my whole scalp (including BOTH temples) for 9 months at 2mm weekly. Three months ago, I started needling EVERYDAY only in my right temple, and kept the intense sessions at 2mm every week.
Bottom line, yes.... My right temple have received the weekly needling since November, with the additional daily needling since May.

Take a lot of pictures and keep at it for another 3 months. Would really answer some very important questions.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling with minoxidil for 2 months now and have no regrowth. I doubt the needling can change androgenic effects ,but as said above I will keep it doing for next four months and if I will not get any improvement then I will f*** the dermaroller and increase minoxidil power.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a lot of pictures and keep at it for another 3 months. Would really answer some very important questions.
Will do for sure! I have to make sure this is a permanent thing and not simply an uncorrelated growth phase of the hair cycle. If this daily thing definitely works better, I'll go ahead and needle my entire scalp daily. Let's hope my crown responds to this approach

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you bleed when doing that? Or just mild erythema?
Go to the previous page and read his post....

Will do for sure! I have to make sure this is a permanent thing and not simply an uncorrelated growth phase of the hair cycle. If this daily thing definitely works better, I'll go ahead and needle my entire scalp daily. Let's hope my crown responds to this approach
Honestly all the evidence seems obvious to me. If you dont perceive any kind of changes during the last 3 months on your left temple, but on your right temple, then this means the daily mild needling worked really well. I mean hair can look vastly different depending on many factors, but i am 100% sure i see dozens and dozens of hairs growing not only on your hairline, but even beneath that where the temple seemed to be slick bald.
I wish you would have zoomed out a bit more so we could see abit more of your temple

Attachments

• NeedlingComparison.png
    NeedlingComparison.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Left the forum because of some nut jobs trolls here with their all or nothing approach.

But reading @ToLGuy 's comments I have to come back to share my experience.I too am having zero results the crown but the hairline is gaining hair every week and still going strong. I thought I was having a shed in the crown but looking at pictures nothing seems to have changed or it has gone a little worse. I am about to touch 6 months now

With hair transplants, the hair tends to regrow earlier in the frontal regions than in the back / crown. I believe this has to do with better blood circulation in the frontal regions.

It might be possible that a similar effect occurs with Microneedling, that the crown just takes longer to come back due to the same reason.

Okocha121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

I did a FUE a year ago. I had a good result but of course it is not enough.
Can I start needling without risk after a FUE ?

And now do we know what is better Dermaroller or Dermapen ?

Thanks

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

I did a FUE a year ago. I had a good result but of course it is not enough.
Can I start needling without risk after a FUE ?

And now do we know what is better Dermaroller or Dermapen ?

Thanks

From what I’ve read of microneedling post hair transplant, 3-4 months after an hair transplant is reasonable to wait before microneedling as the grafts are fully imbedded into your scalp, and some light microneedling might help speed up growth of hair transplant due to increased circulation.

It’s probably better and safer to use a dermapen on hair transplant areas as not to pullout/cut the new hair transplant hairs with a roller.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling with minoxidil for 2 months now and have no regrowth. I doubt the needling can change androgenic effects ,but as said above I will keep it doing for next four months and if I will not get any improvement then I will f*** the dermaroller and increase minoxidil power.

Microneedling doesn’t alter or change your androgenic effects on hair, hair will still be succeptable it’s that microneedling and with assistance from minoxidil will create new collagen that can creat new hair cells and minoxidil feeds their growth and may protect them, but no, it won’t stop androgen damage.

The dream combo would be Microneedling + Minoxidil + Breezula(when released) in my opinion to creat grow and maintain.