My Regimen
Reaction score
7 month (ish) but honestly lost count

F766925A-2944-4B2B-8FCE-2AF9E9A05CB5.jpeg

565D7646-23C8-4947-9CB9-5FE059865C99.jpeg

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why nobody who is posting his results, posts what else he's using and since when.

devz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, if you can't take Propecia, don't bother with hair loss treatment. Your MBP will catch up with Minoxidil. From the anecdotes I have read on the hair loss websites, after 2 years is about the time when MBP catches up with minoxidil. Without finasteride, all you get is 2 years.
I just need to f*****g mantain, this is my situation right now: https://imgur.com/a/Ps9iYPu . I stopped fina, I don't know how it takes to lose now..
P.S: Is diffuse pattern btw, my Doctor told me to stop fina because sides but I had a great improvement in quality and hair density

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2mm every 7 days although i’ve missed this a couple of times, minoxidil every day

Used min on and off for years before needling no results

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've personally added Sandalore and moving to a 4-6 week 2mm needling.

Weekly for me, doesn't seem to be doing much more and after doing some wrinkles on my forehead, they didn't start to disappear unitl I left them alone for about 4-5 weeks....so im wondering if a similar effect might happen on the scalp.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7 month (ish) but honestly lost count

View attachment 120984
View attachment 120985
For God's sake Longway, you never cease to surprise me everytime you post a status update. You are arguably the best responder on this thread. Easily on par with numberman.
And yeah, this is your 7th month. I clearly remember that you started roughly at the same time I did.
Congratulations, I wish everybody could be super responsive to this as you do. Many of us haven't been so lucky . But I'm still not giving up.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For God's sake Longway, you never cease to surprise me everytime you post a status update. You are arguably the best responder on this thread. Easily on par with numberman.
And yeah, this is your 7th month. I clearly remember that you started roughly at the same time I did.
Congratulations, I wish everybody could be super responsive to this as you do. Many of us haven't been so lucky . But I'm still not giving up.
I am with you. No results yet but the other posters keep me motivated. Don't give up atleast until a year. Let's hope the best for everyone!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
14th March
View attachment 120979

11th June
View attachment 120978

Buzzed my hair today and was shocked at the coverage compared to what I had previously last time I cut it. I’ve still got a long way to go but very happy so far

You literally have new hairs that aren’t there before and u are only on min and needling?

Guys please explain how the hell ghosthairlillah can grow new hairs. But the moment one stops minoxidil the hair completely disappears? Like wtf. Is the mechanism that is suppose to feed he hair just like destroyed or something. I just don’t get this. It’s literally as if we are missing a micro organ or something.

If only minoxidil allowed is to keep our gains permanently sh*t would be a cure. God damn

Minoxidil causes hyperpolarization. So the opposite must be happening to our follicles naturally. Depolarization.

Depolarization is caused by an Influx of sodium ions.

Maybe whatever is causing the influx is the reason the hair dies off and stops growing.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally have new hairs that aren’t there before and u are only on min and needling?

Guys please explain how the hell ghosthairlillah can grow new hairs. But the moment one stops minoxidil the hair completely disappears? Like wtf. Is the mechanism that is suppose to feed he hair just like destroyed or something. I just don’t get this. It’s literally as if we are missing a micro organ or something.

If only minoxidil allowed is to keep our gains permanently sh*t would be a cure. God damn