Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since a lot of people are getting incredible results if they start minoxidil and dermarolling together. One interesting experiment to try for those who have been using minoxidil for years is to quit minoxidil for around 6 months and then restart minoxidil and dermarolling together.
I'll do this if I don't get any results from chen's regimen. Currently I am mild rolling 1mm daily.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Since a lot of people are getting incredible results if they start minoxidil and dermarolling together. One interesting experiment to try for those who have been using minoxidil for years is to quit minoxidil for around 6 months and then restart minoxidil and dermarolling together.
I'll do this if I don't get any results from chen's regimen. Currently I am mild rolling 1mm daily.
Lol just give up already, quitting a proven method for 6 months is stupid advice, you'll lose what little hair you have left.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao this is your own post from April, completely losing your mind because it isnt working for you, yet you continue to defend it? Absolute psycho mate
Nah, dude, I'm fine everything is good since I switched to derma stamp so I suggest u shut the f*** up.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, I envy guys having moles in their temples. They serve as a nice reference for progress pics. Without them, evaluating progress is nearly impossible. I am having a very hard time taking pics at the same angle and position so they are not fairly comparable.

Anyway, did you start minoxidil at the same time as needling? Nice results
I used minoxidil around 3 years ago then just stopped. I was experimenting with sandalore only with some success before I decided to add it to minoxidil and start microneedling.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 41 years old with an NPC avatar and using hashtags. You can't even spell lose properly. And you say my life is an accident?
You're the definition of a manchild. Even a full head of hair would not stop you from being a complete loser and disgusting to the opposite sex.
Truth hurts, but someone had to tell you.

lol nothing you could say could possibly hurt me :p

I think you’re a melon head with a sh*t attitude and that truth is more real than anything you can dream up about me.

SasazBaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm about to buy a dermapen
Is someone happy with the dr pen a6?
Or should i absolutely get the derminator 2 for better results?

blueclouds

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see many men having great results with micro needling... just curious to know if there's any women that have tried it?.

I used to have beautiful thick and long hair a year ago.. I've lost half of my hair in one year and it's thinning at top. I rarely leave the house now... sucks this is happening to me in my twenties. I saw a dermatologist, but they said it could be anything and gave me steroids cream that I did not try as I'm scared more hair will fall out. My general doctor said it's most likely genetic, so I'm going with that.

Really want to start micro needling to see if it works, but would be helpful to hear other women that have tried this...

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see many men having great results with micro needling... just curious to know if there's any women that have tried it?.

I used to have beautiful thick and long hair a year ago.. I've lost half of my hair in one year and it's thinning at top. I rarely leave the house now... sucks this is happening to me in my twenties. I saw a dermatologist, but they said it could be anything and gave me steroids cream that I did not try as I'm scared more hair will fall out. My general doctor said it's most likely genetic, so I'm going with that.

Really want to start micro needling to see if it works, but would be helpful to hear other women that have tried this...

I honestly don’t know. But you have nothing to loose.... and all your hair to gain back again.

There are people here who have experimented and seen no results. There are people here who have had great results.

There are a handful of different studies / routines.

My advice. Pick a routine. Stick with it.

Good luck sister!!!

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is the main problem with balding, we all different and some people will get results with mild,butcher style rolling. Some won't at all. There is no"one size fit all" process. Micro Needling can be a good arsenal for Androgenetic Alopecia. I am balding since I am 24 years old.I am turning 41 next month and still got good hair on my pumpkin.Micro needling stimulate angiogenesis which is required for proper hair cycle. I can't recommend what to do because I am clueless myself even after all these years lol. I am being REALLY honest.

I also tried mesotherapy with minoxidil.. self mesotherapy.. Which I got mild results with it.

Hair growth in cycle and also it can takes times to see results.. It can be frustrating..

Keep rolling brothers!

What about mesotherapy with dutasteride? Ive heard some dudes doing this, considering it myself.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
New needles of my dermapen seem good enough for now. They have better quality silicon in them because the last batch was complete sh*t. I may be able to squeeze out 10 more session before I go out and buy a better pen. Ultima A6 is the one I'm going for.

However, I got a good tip for you guys. If you are not convinced that your pen isn't going as deep as it needs to, then what you can is first do a session with a pen because it is absolutely less painful than a roller but when you are done you pain tolerance for some reason is high, and so, you can quickly do a session with a dermaroller to be sure that you did the needling session right. Dermarolling felt like a breeze after I was done with a pen.

But without a doubt a pen appears to be better because of it's frequency i.e. the number of times it wounds per second. If you go over the same area 4 or 5 times in different directions you can be sure that you are covered with microwounds all over your scalp. I am more tender and more red with a pen. I'm still going to use a stamp or a roller after a session to top up a pen session.
why not a7

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know. But you have nothing to loose.... and all your hair to gain back again.

There are people here who have experimented and seen no results. There are people here who have had great results.

There are a handful of different studies / routines.

My advice. Pick a routine. Stick with it.

Good luck sister!!!

some people reported accelerated hairloss actually

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I definitely see regrowth from the minoxidil + microneedling. However, the tiny hair aren't growing much longer. I been doing this for about four months now. I am switching from 1.5mm/every two weeks to 0.7mm every other day. Maybe it'll work better.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
some people reported accelerated hairloss actually

To the lady asking....

I am cautiously dubious about these claims because one of the known and reported side effects of minoxidil... is shedding... a side of balding... is balding!

The “majority” of people here haven’t been needling very long, I.e. this thread was started in October. That’s not long.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Go on YouTube and search microneedling female hair or derma rolling hair female, you’ll probably find some good examples, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work the same for women as it’s about blood circulation to create new hair growth. Good luck.