Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would needling alone helps? Without minoxidil?
No idea. But we can try without minoxidil. I'm trying to order collagen powder it is supposed to help hair. But unsure which powder to buy. As you may also know, a lot of mediocre products are present these days on amazon India. It's again difficult to order from other countries as the a very heavy import duty is imposed on supplement ordered abroad in India

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very sorry, but I have to disagree. There are hyper responders to the big tree who have got regrowth in slick bald areas from the big three. Like everything else, those regrowth freaks are a minority, but they exist and some of those cases have been reported in this forum. So, like every other alleged case of regrowth in which needling is employed along other (proven) treatments, we cannot say a damn thing whether it's needling or the others.
I've said this since the beginning of this thread: we must focus on evidence that isolates the effect of needling, but apparently this thread keeps being flooded by cases in which baldness is nuked with EVERYTHING there is (finasteride, min, Nizoral.... And then needling).... And sadly this conduct is getting positive feedback, so I think that the objectivity of this trial has been blurred by this kind of "dirty" data.

I am aware I am going to get a ton of dislikes, even though I try to express my criticism in a respectful way, but I needed to say that.
For those who are getting results with "the big 4",congrats, nuking baldness with everything there is is definitely the best approach for winning the battle (for those who don't get sides), and I am happy for them, but again, my opinion is that those cases shouldn't be posted here for the reasons that I already mentioned.

If you look at his post he mentioned that he went bald at 23 and began treatment at 32. Had he begun the big 3 a reasonable time after he went bald and had the same results then I would wholeheartedly agree with you.

Having said that I do agree with you that it's difficult to isolate the results of any single treatment if you're taking the "kitchen sink" approach.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I supposed to be impressed?
Different lighting and a blurry *** pic.
Unless you're using a HD webcam or phone that can take highly detailed pics close up, dont bother at all.
Been rolling as per the OP's method since November and has made zero difference. If I comb my hair in a particular way or change the lighting slightly I could trick you into believing ive gained 50% regrowth but im not going to BS anyone.
just fuckk off dude omg u deserve to be bald

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said this since the beginning of this thread: we must focus on evidence that isolates the effect of needling, but apparently this thread keeps being flooded by cases in which baldness is nuked with EVERYTHING there is (finasteride, min, Nizoral.... And then needling).... And sadly this conduct is getting positive feedback, so I think that the objectivity of this trial has been blurred by this kind of "dirty" data

Mate, so true.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temple week 6 and week 12

Attachments

• 20190525_194923.jpg
    20190525_194923.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 874

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing results within such a short time frame. Could you share your Regime. How often and deep do you needle, when do you apply minoxidil?

Keep the good work up!

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

I wish I did a hormone check. I may go to Doctor soon and see if I can get one now but not sure if it will be useful after the fact.

These days I am rolling at 1mm twice a day right before applying minoxidil. I apply immediately.

Twice a day? that is an insane amount of rolling, i doubt the scalp ever fully heals...

Why are you rolling instead of a dermapen?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Squeegee 2.0 sorry if I am being a bit pushy, perhaps you overlooked my last post. I will ask you again.
We are aware you are one of the lucky responders who were regrowing lots of hair back in the 2013 dermarolling thread. Unfortunately, you were banned at aprox. 6 months of needling, and now it's been 6 years. Would you care to report your status? Did you eventually kept gaining hair, or gains were eventually lost? Your report would be inmensely insightful for all of us who don't know a damn thing about the long term dynamics of microneedling.

A few months ago, we asked the same question to @2youngg2retire (another veteran needler from 2013) but he mysteriously avoided the question, and that left us with a bad feeling about the long term efficacy of needling. We would very much appreciate your response.

I doubt you can prevent balding long term without reducing androgenic activity on the scalp so it would be a waste of time to not use this along with dht inhibitors.