Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

orange86

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you be more specific please? i think you both lack the capacity and ability to read and understand the content of my posts

Roberta, it's high time you stopped posting in this thread. Your negative attitude and disdain to needling is nauseating to read though.
Please stop posting, at least in this thread.

PhilQC281

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all , im new here . Im 35 and i start getting hairloss since 1 year now .
So im like you , searching for a good treatment for me .
About the dermaroller , i found this guys using it on YouTube . He's only using dermaroller .
And he doesnt sale nothing so … seems honest . I let you the link here , let me know what you think about his result.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all , im new here . Im 35 and i start getting hairloss since 1 year now .
So im like you , searching for a good treatment for me .
About the dermaroller , i found this guys using it on YouTube . He's only using dermaroller .
And he doesnt sale nothing so … seems honest . I let you the link here , let me know what you think about his result.

Welcome Phil.

Good video. I’ve seen it here before but it all helps! Other new members may not have seen it and it’s always a nice reminder to see others experiencing success.

Good luck!

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s the most effective way to do this then? This guy in the video seems to do 5-6 times each direction and about 4-5 different directions.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s the most effective way to do this then? This guy in the video seems to do 5-6 times each direction and about 4-5 different directions.

My partner goes over my head for me so it doesn’t require 5-6 times in each direction. But that’s just me.

I think if you’re doing it yourself, you need to figure out a routine whereby you go over it as many times as you need to until you feel like you’ve done a thorough job.

The one time I had to do it myself I went from front to back and then left to right all over.

Wet hair is best too.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry what is seti? So it did work for you? I’m just concerned with all the claims that it doesn’t work without minoxidil. I have no interests in going back on minoxidil :/

You are not alone.I am also waiting for another topical to get released.Celino, please hurry up.
It will be interesting if it provides benefits in combination with dermarolling

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry what is seti? So it did work for you? I’m just concerned with all the claims that it doesn’t work without minoxidil. I have no interests in going back on minoxidil :/

Seti has more or less gone bust. The people making seti recently reported poor results during their trial. And by poor we mean virtually nada.

People like Westi (search for him here) were using seti with pge2 and getting cosmetic results. It’s not cheap though.

Anyway after the results came back on seti, Westi more or less confirmed this in the private forums, and said it makes sense and that being the case he credits most of his cosmetic results to pge2.

The other drug to keep an eye on is CB. The recently posted positive results for their most recent trial.

If you can get your hands on either of those AND include them in your routine (with needling - even if just for better absorption) I wouldn’t be surprised if you got positive results.

Good luck!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome Phil :)

looks legit at first glance but if you dig deeper you will see that the guy is a company representative of hairmetto. you can even see that his video is posted on the official hairmetto website http://hairmetto.com/products.html. just scroll down.
so while it looks like it's legit on the first glance, it's of course snake oil product placement.

Honestly. How many people have to beg and grovel for you to just go away.

You’re not welcome here. Oh and telling somebody to scroll in a page IS NOT EVIDENCE!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
feel free to block me.

I am here to educate people and tell them that they shouldn't waste their money on scam snake oil products.
You are an idiot.
You are a new member with an agenda. I will not block you. For every whiny post you make about needling without any evidence I will be here to expose the fraud that you are.

Hopefully others will too.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

looks legit at first glance but if you dig deeper you will see that the guy is a company representative of hairmetto. you can even see that his video is posted on the official hairmetto website http://hairmetto.com/products.html. just scroll down.
so while it looks like it's legit on the first glance, it's of course snake oil product placement.
100% correct and respectful reply.
Thanks roberta for clearing that up.

From his youtube:
"For more information visit hairmetto.com"

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% correct and respectful reply.
Thanks roberta for clearing that up.

From his youtube:
"For more information visit hairmetto.com"

I just threw up in my mouth.

Phil. This might be more useful for you then debating whether that person is a fraud or not.

The actual point of this topic is to test needling and celebrate the successes some of us have. And to learn.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-photo-results-summary.121072/

There are plenty of people responding there. It lists their routines and shows photographic evidence of winners winning their hair back.

Mark my word. @roberta is not your friend and is not winning her hair back. Stick with the winners chap!

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why does it matter if he’s selling a product or not? His video is about microneedling. So obv the oil he uses to massage his scalp doesn’t grow hair, so his hair growth must’ve been from microneedlin? Your observation does nothing to disprove his results.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with other posters here, those of you who don’t believe microneedling, why tf are you here?? We’re all just trying this out. We just want to talk abut how to do this properly and the results we’ve been seeing from other posters. It doesn’t cost any money. It takes 40 mins a week. Literally what are you trying to gain here? You’re not really helping any of us. Don’t you have a life?

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My partner goes over my head for me so it doesn’t require 5-6 times in each direction. But that’s just me.

I think if you’re doing it yourself, you need to figure out a routine whereby you go over it as many times as you need to until you feel like you’ve done a thorough job.

The one time I had to do it myself I went from front to back and then left to right all over.

Wet hair is best too.

Thanks :) do you often only stop until you achieve redness and blood drops? It’s kinda impossible for me to see the back. It was way harder than I thought to achieve redness :( sometimes my scalp would feel achy all over and it still looks fine as ...

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is wasting their time replying to and arguing with @roberta
Roberta is just a bitter troll. No treatment produces the same results in everyone. Some people go from Norwood 6 to Norwood 2 just on finasteride and then there are people like me who keep losing hair even on Dutasteride. It's our individual body chemistry that plays a huge role in how well the treatments work.
We already have a thread with results from numerous people compiled together and all of them showcase progress over different timelines and different rates of progress - https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-photo-results-summary.121072/

Stop wasting your time trying to change the minds of trolls. If they don't believe the treatments work, then so be it. Let them come up with useless conspiracy theories all day long. Just ignore their messages as if they never existed.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti has more or less gone bust. The people making seti recently reported poor results during their trial. And by poor we mean virtually nada.

People like Westi (search for him here) were using seti with pge2 and getting cosmetic results. It’s not cheap though.

Anyway after the results came back on seti, Westi more or less confirmed this in the private forums, and said it makes sense and that being the case he credits most of his cosmetic results to pge2.

The other drug to keep an eye on is CB. The recently posted positive results for their most recent trial.

If you can get your hands on either of those AND include them in your routine (with needling - even if just for better absorption) I wouldn’t be surprised if you got positive results.

Good luck!
Has anyone else tried needling +PGE2? Is there any logical reason for it to work? And how often would it need to be applied? Daily?

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with other posters here, those of you who don’t believe microneedling, why tf are you here?? We’re all just trying this out. We just want to talk abut how to do this properly and the results we’ve been seeing from other posters. It doesn’t cost any money. It takes 40 mins a week. Literally what are you trying to gain here? You’re not really helping any of us. Don’t you have a life?
I just think we should try to filter our sources and see what is credible and what is not, so we have a better idea of what really works.
About the guy from the video, besides what we already know, that he is the representative of a company trying to make money, he uses 0.5mm roller, which won't help you unless MAYBE if you are trying to make a product absorb better. The exact product they are trying to sell.
He is rolling 0.5mm once a week. I really doubt that will help anyone.
So not everyone who doesn't believe someone is automatically against needling, just trying to refine what is real is what is not.
Anyone is free to choose to believe whatever they want and needle or not needle however they want, but you guys shouldn't silence people who are adding information about a video or seller.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can't be that stupid, can you? it's a video, it doesn't prove anything. he might have used min and or fina. ever thought about that? he deceived you into thinking that this product works when he showed it into the camera. it's a scam honey

besides that, look at the lighting and the angles in the video. not comparable and amateurish like all the other stuff that i have seen so far in this forum

By your logic, any research could be fraudulent. Any users here who posted results could be doing something that they claimed they were or were not doing. His video is about microneedling, I don’t care what he sells at the end. His video is actually quite amateurish in my opinion. Quality was not good but did its job.

Anyway, I feel sorry that after getting off this forum for so long, there’re literally stil people who were so consumed by hair loss they had to devote their entire life to express their bitterness on the internet. Reminds me of how I rather be bald than being in that position.