Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

orange86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I have and several others as well....time will tell how much for me though....still seeing improvement.

@jccj what's your regime? e.g. do you use a derma pen, needle length? frequency of derma rolling?, do you use minoxidil and if so do you apply straight after derma rolling?

jccj

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jccj what's your regime? e.g. do you use a derma pen, needle length? frequency of derma rolling?, do you use minoxidil and if so do you apply straight after derma rolling?

Pen at 1.5ish every friday but I'm currently skipping a week.

Min 2x daily and peppermint oil orally (I might catch some hate on that but I honestly feel it helps). Yes I apply min after needling. Nizoral 1% on occasion.

I'm sure the minoxidil plays a role in it but in the past I did a run on the big 3 for well over a year and saw nothing like this...so who knows.

I haven't regrown a full head of hair or anything but there's definitely new growth where before was slick bald.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
wasn't number guy banned for trying to sell his secret serum for hair growth? i guess that's why it worked for him, right?

didn't you open this thread? LOL

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...es-sexual-side-effects-in-forum-users.122151/

you have no idea what science is dude

Number guy has been debated long before you got here. Oh I’m sorry... you were “lurking” of course you know everything. He must be a lair because you say so. He must have fabricated those videos so he could earn some measly affiliate cash on amazon.

The fact that you’re posting to my link bait poll tells me you’re running out of legitimate argument.

Remember what you’re doing.

You are linking to a poll that counts the number of men on this site that both do and do not suffer sexual side effects. Note in case your brain is still switched off “Polls use math” to count “numbers”.

You might come back and complain saying “it’s unscientific - people here are bias”... no sh*t Sherlock, we are on a site full of people suffering from baldness who have taken their time out to share their first hand experience.

Whatever you want to call it I don’t even care. I call it interesting and I choose to believe all the people who have responded. Some people get sexual sides. And some don’t.

Now... people, please for god sakes get out your Min or CB and needle!!!!

INT

Reaction score
you must have so much knowledge because you joined this club in 2016. congrats, but you haven't grown a single hair since then, nor have you provided anything valueable.

what arguments? what did I say?

just like @petersonKj and numerous other guys, i am calling you out for opening a meaningless thread with no scientific value. nobody here can take you seriously anymore.

For someone that considers science to be on his side, your way or arguing is quite fallacious

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm needling since end of December now. The one picture is from mit February, the other picture is from today. Maybe it's doing something? Hard to tell...

I'm on minoxidil and RU for more than 4 years.
Any sides from r u ? And whats ur source plz?

dermaroller666

My Regimen
Reaction score
People who were treated only microneedling havent got significant result at the chinese study. And also you are claiming "they got more results"
if u don't trust studies ,it's not my problem.

74775446 This is the person who got a full head without adding anything.It is at the beginning of this thread.I'm not going to try to convince people. I'm 100% sure that the dermaroller alone can give you a full head. I even noticed a change but I'm waiting for the change to be clear to say it.
There is too much evidence in this sense to doubt now.I take an anti androgen but at such a low dose that it's like I'm not taking it. And that's all I take

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on seti+needling. Grew a good amount. Lost all + more after stopping seti. Back at it again and regrowing fast.

Sorry what is seti? So it did work for you? I’m just concerned with all the claims that it doesn’t work without minoxidil. I have no interests in going back on minoxidil :/

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
isn’t mythinningconfidence a guy who also grew his hair back with microneedling without finasteride and min? He only added finasteride after he grew all his hair back for maintenance

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think it’s safe to use toppik after needling?

Anyone has problem drawing blood? I had to set my pen to 2mm to get even a bit of blood and redness and it wasn’t easy. Maybe I should press down harder? It did hurt a little but it was more like getting my head scratched with sharp nail :/

orange86

My Regimen
Reaction score
im so excited guys, my derma pen a6 has arrived.
Thinking of needling at 1mm tonight and see how it goes, maybe up to 1.5mm next week.

img.ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think it’s safe to use toppik after needling?
I think not. Dermatologists recommend not to use any cosmetics, especially for makeup, for 24 hours after face microneedling. I think this recommendation also applies to the scalp.

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on this microneedling+minoxidil train for a little over three months now. I gotten quite a bit of small hair growth. Problem is it's not growing any longer. There is definitely growth but I'm anxious for more.

img.ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/N0jGuQv
This is my microneedling result. First photo (left) I took one year ago after 3 months with minoxidil (and 6 years dosing antiandrogens with estrogens). After I took this photo I stoped using minoxidil. The second is from today (after 3 months with minoxidil + needling). You can see some new hairs, but this is not significant differance.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry what is seti? So it did work for you? I’m just concerned with all the claims that it doesn’t work without minoxidil. I have no interests in going back on minoxidil :/
Seti is another treatment that reduces inflammation. In my experience and judging by old threads, needling doesn't work much on its own.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/N0jGuQv
This is my microneedling result. First photo (left) I took one year ago after 3 months with minoxidil (and 6 years dosing antiandrogens with estrogens). After I took this photo I stoped using minoxidil. The second is from today (after 3 months with minoxidil + needling). You can see some new hairs, but this is not significant differance.

is there even a difference ? besides the hairstyling and skin tan?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
you must have so much knowledge because you joined this club in 2016. congrats, but you haven't grown a single hair since then, nor have you provided anything valueable.

what arguments? what did I say?

just like @petersonKj and numerous other guys, i am calling you out for opening a meaningless thread with no scientific value. nobody here can take you seriously anymore.

lol you’re still here? You’re using @petersonKj ?!?!? Aka angry man as your voice of reason.

For the record. I got called out on a link bait title. You’re still rambling about that. The content of that poll clearly illustrates that this forum has a variety of members - some that suffer sexual side effects from min, there are some members that don’t, and that there are idiots like you...

Also, many of us came here in 2016 after many years of being on HairLossTalk.com; that site went to custard and many of us are here now. But you wouldn’t know that because you werent here.

My “argument” I meant “arguing”. You are like a loud noise without substance.