Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, microneedling is not a new thing - it's been around for decades - even though I'm sure it was typically done like once a month for a limited number of sessions. I believe we have to admit that we are in uncharted territory. But that was also the case with finasteride and minoxidil. No trial can go on for decades. Any new treatment carries a factor or risk

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe it, I already did it :)

LOL you guys really made my day, hilarious. No facts, nothing. All I got is "albert says" and pics from someone who sells ebooks.

I know you guys are desperate as f***. Maybe you should add "praying to jesus" to your regimens, because you retarded fucktards probably still believe in the bible LOL

@Bill_Russo
Are you the guy on the profile pic? Why bother about hairloss? You look extremely hot :) xoxo #nohomo

Your trolling isn't nearly as clever as you think it is, it's just tiresome tbh

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you don't believe in microneedling but you do believe that you can change your gender?

LMAO good call

Helga balls in a jar. Needle. Or shut up.

If you do cut off your balls can you include the jar shot in your first update of pre photos.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe it, I already did it :)

LOL you guys really made my day, hilarious. No facts, nothing. All I got is "albert says" and pics from someone who sells ebooks.

I know you guys are desperate as f***. Maybe you should add "praying to jesus" to your regimens, because you retarded fucktards probably still believe in the bible LOL

@Bill_Russo
Are you the guy on the profile pic? Why bother about hairloss? You look extremely hot :) xoxo #nohomo

Balls in a jar is your new she name here until you needle, or shut up.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
about the cancer thing related to wounding

We have a ton of fitness lovers on this planet and bodybuilders.

Every time they workout (usually everyday), it causes millions microtears in their muscles and they need to rest so it heals and grows their muslces. and they also have inflamation (muscles soreness)

workouts are probably just like ''wounding'' but to an extreme level, all the time and all over your body......so technically they would get cancer for working out..... but they dont at all.

I know its not the same type of wounding as scalp skin microneedling at all but...... if it makes sense, maybe we can draw and apply this parallel and draw a conclusion without feeling like there's a real risk of longterm microneedling

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
not even trolling you piece of sh*t.

it's funny that i included a link in the first message. no one wants to discuss that, instead i get insults from immature fucktards with no formal education.

seriously, you guys have no idea what science is.

Tranny science... I’m a girl!!!!

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
People, please try to keep this thread clean.
It is difficult to go through all the posts, which have no relation to the topic at all.
Thank you.

Please, also keep in mind that new users that come and think about trying microneedling might see these trolling posts, not figure it out, and just leave, having no idea that it could have worked for them, actually.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
about the cancer thing related to wounding

We have a ton of fitness lovers on this planet and bodybuilders.

Every time they workout (usually everyday), it causes millions microtears in their muscles and they need to rest so it heals and grows their muslces. and they also have inflamation (muscles soreness)

workouts are probably just like ''wounding'' but to an extreme level, all the time and all over your body......so technically they would get cancer for working out..... but they dont at all.

I know its not the same type of wounding as scalp skin microneedling at all but...... if it makes sense, maybe we can draw and apply this parallel and draw a conclusion without feeling like there's a real risk of longterm microneedling

Well again, from a non-scientist point of view: I never heard of muscle cancer, but I did hear of skin cancer. Still, an interesting comparison.

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well again, from a non-scientist point of view: I never heard of muscle cancer, but I did hear of skin cancer. Still, an interesting comparison.

This is a very interesting discussion, indeed. And I think as many people here, I would love to know the scientists / doctors opinion on microneedling. I bet nobody would like to swap hairloss with cancer, or, even worse, have both.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love how trolls come out to pollute the thread right after a dude like Chen surfaces with amazing results.

There seems to be a trend here, as soon as we get good news and the level of positivity rises trolls appear and start derailing the thread.

On-Topic.
Did session number 11 today, i started december 3.
I can now with certainty say that needling does something. My hairline is similar to the profil pic as i've mentioned before and i needle both my existing hair and all the slick bald areas where i used to have hair before my temples receded. The tiny blond hairs that i couldn't see at all before are starting to be visible over the entire area of my pre-puberty hairline. Still very small but they get progressively longer the closer to my current hairline i get. Can't quite catch it with my camera yet because the picture quality is not good enough with my phone.
I've been on minoxidil + finasteride for years and then dutasteride for a year without any results on the bald area so this is new. I quit everything except for minoxidil months before i started needling so any regrowth i get is going to be from that

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
People, please try to keep this thread clean.
It is difficult to go through all the posts, which have no relation to the topic at all.
Thank you.

Please, also keep in mind that new users that come and think about trying microneedling might see these trolling posts, not figure it out, and just leave, having no idea that it could have worked for them, actually.

Which is exactly why if @Admin doesnt ban them we should assist them to go awar
not even trolling you piece of sh*t.

it's funny that i included a link in the first message. no one wants to discuss that, instead i get insults from immature fucktards with no formal education.

seriously, you guys have no idea what science is.

Get lost ya big cry baby.

You posted a link to a person who we KNOW. Who we have run through the gauntlet. Who has shared videos. Who many of us have talked to.

We don’t need to answer your one off cry baby bullshit.

If you’re not prepared to needle (or balls off) or read the faking entire thread (like an educated person) please f*** off.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There seems to be a trend here, as soon as we get good news and the level of positivity rises trolls appear and start derailing the thread.

On-Topic.
Did session number 11 today, i started december 3.
I can now with certainty say that needling does something. My hairline is similar to the profil pic as i've mentioned before and i needle both my existing hair and all the slick bald areas where i used to have hair before my temples receded. The tiny blond hairs that i couldn't see at all before are starting to be visible over the entire area of my pre-puberty hairline. Still very small but they get progressively longer the closer to my current hairline i get. Can't quite catch it with my camera yet because the picture quality is not good enough with my phone.
I've been on minoxidil + finasteride for years and then dutasteride for a year without any results on the bald area so this is new. I quit everything except for minoxidil months before i started needling so any regrowth i get is going to be from that
how aggressive is your hairloss if you don't mind me asking?

MKP05

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did my first session tonight with derminator at 1.5mm and medium speed. I’d been holding off for two months because the shedding comments spooked me. I decided to jump in because my hairline and especially my forelock continues to rapidly thin even after 8 months on finas (which only seems to have sped up my hair loss). I needled the hairline, forelock and temples. I didn’t bleed a lot, just a few specs here and there. I didn’t find it the least bit painful and I was pressing as hard as I could. I feel like I could do 2mm no problem. What is the consensus with minoxidil? Wait a few hours?

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well - I updated my 2 month update post from yesterday with a photo from the same bathroom lighting now that I'm back from my travels. Definitely see my crown is closing in a little. Wasn't an illusion of the hotel's lighting. Hopefully this continues.

0eTc3Sx.jpg

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well - I updated my 2 month update post from yesterday with a photo from the same bathroom lighting now that I'm back from my travels. Definitely see my crown is closing in a little. Wasn't an illusion of the hotel's lighting. Hopefully this continues.

View attachment 112918

Good work. It certainly looks to me like your crown is closing in!

In terms of scalp calcification theory. Is your scalp pretty hard, unlike say the sides of your head where you’re not balding?