Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the presented pro-needing evidence is becoming overwhelming (THANKS a ton @chen!), there still seem to be some doubt.
Last time I have presented my view of the NEEDLING EARLY RESULTS DISAPPOINTMENT.
This time would like to do the same for NEEDLING EFFICACY SKEPTICISM.

SCIENTIFIC APPROACH

Needling should ideally be assessed with scientific approach, and claims backed up by evidence.

EVIDENCE PRO NEEDLING
Needling is among the best evidence-supported regrowth treatments:

STUDIES
INDIAN = https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
CHINESE = https://www.docdroid.net/Q4cnC2V/101080-at-1476417220171376094.pdf

WOUNDING NEEDLING (aka @74775446 method)
Responders Photo-evidence was presented in the post below (w/ procedure details):
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...s-from-tressless.117746/page-348#post-1769722

MINOXIDIL ABSORPTION NEEDLING (aka @Somebody method)

+ daily / bi-daily,
+ w/ Roller gently (no blood),
+ applying Minoxidil right-after;

Responders Photo evidence:
@Somebody (NO regrowth w/ minoxidil alone)
View attachment 112878

@chen (regrowing slick-bald areas!)
View attachment 112879

UNSPECIFIED NEEDLING
A series of anecdotes were kindly presented by @MinervaCGI starting here:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...s-from-tressless.117746/page-104#post-1741802
Unfortunately the regimens are not complete - do you happen to have the original links @MinervaCGI?

Dermarolling + Nizoral:
View attachment 112880

Dermarolling + finasteride + MIN:
View attachment 112881

Dermarolling@1mm + MIN + Nizoral:
View attachment 112882

CONCLUSION
Based on the presented evidence, NEEDLING & minoxidil for a YEAR OR MORE w/ above methods appears to REGROW HAIR WITH MOST PEOPLE.

EVIDENCE AGAINST NEEDLING
I support skepticism of balding treatment with:
(1) evidence against it, or
(2) lack of convincing evidence (e.g. Trinov as of right now);
But with needling I am having a hard time to see either...

There are "it doesn't work" anecdotal accounts here and @2013 community trial, but to my knowledge:
- everyone without results has NOT fulfilled the NEEDILING REGIMENS above (mostly by quitting before the 1 year mark), and
- everyone that has fulfilled the NEEDLING REGIMENS has had results;
If this is not the case, I would be happy to learn about it.

@NEEDLING SKEPTICS
I am genuinely curious what motivates skeptics and am reaching out to you for an explanation:
after all what I'm after is a working treatment, not a temporary delusional consolation ;)

Are you skeptical because you believe:
(1) RESULTS = due to Finasteride / Minoxidil, NOT Needling?
(2) NEEDLING EFFECTS = vanishing over Time?
(3) STUDIES = w/ Agenda / conflict of Interest?
(4) ANECDOTES = from rare good Responders?
(5) ANECDOTES = questionable (e.g. FUE, Toppik, reversed Timeline etc.)?
(6) PHOTOS = questionable due to Lighting / Hair length / Viewpoint / Combover etc.?
(7) COMBINATION of the above and / or something else?
Where possible, please kindly back up your claims with evidence.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Till convincing evidence against it is presented, NEEDLING w/ MINOXIDIL still seems the best regrowth option currently available. Therefore, will be drilling holes in my scalp for now - and wish the best of luck to all Needling Warriors out there! :)

@Helga @LongWayHome you don’t even deserve what remaining follicles you have left.

Longway... just needle or shut up. Nobody gives a f*** about your speculation on 2024.

Helga... you “long time lurker” you should be so proud of yourself for contributing now. Well done. You do deserve.

Bwaaaa go bake me a cake with your snowflakes and entitlement.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Helga @LongWayHome you don’t even deserve what remaining follicles you have left.

Longway... just needle or shut up. Nobody gives a f*** about your speculation on 2024.

Helga... you “long time lurker” you should be so proud of yourself for contributing now. Well done. You do deserve.

Bwaaaa go bake me a cake with your snowflakes and entitlement.
OR needle, if you’re not needling you’re in the wrong thread in this forum.

But yeah. Helga :) bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa

Are you from a hans christian anderson nightmare?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, that's why it works for so many people

Like this guy:

Come on, is this even the same person? The guy is selling e-books now...

Guys you really believe every bullshit. No wonder why so many people fall for right-wing idiots like Trump.
Poor helga. So angry.

But thanks for your AMAZING contribution.

Oh by the way.

Needle or shut up.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
cute :)

You still can't handle the truth.

Next time someone asks you what your 3 biggest weaknesses are, tell them: delusional, naive and dumb :) Because that's what you are.

Wrong thread helga who doesn’t like trump and ain’t got the balls to test this herself.

Needle or shut up.

There’s always the thread for chicks who need wigs. Maybe you can rant about us over there instead?

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair grew back on its own after I treated my seborrheic dermatitis (without min, derma, finasteride, nizoral - yeah I used selsun 2,5% & corticoids to treat my seb derm instead of Nizoral), so I don't see why someone couldn't grow his hair back with dermarolling alone:)

Some people are only suspicious because it doesn't work FOR THEM, so in their mind, it can't work for anybody else.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok thx bye
I stopped using them long time ago, only used it to treat my seborrheic dermatitis & my psoriasis lol...

I didnt have mbp though, I give you that, my hair loss was due to seb derm only

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn poor helga, he lost all his hair and nothing work for him, even though it works for others...life is sad for my man :(

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So your hair grew back on its own but still you don't see why someone couldn't grow his hair back with dermarolling alone.

incredible conclusion

Hey old lady nobody likes you! Or cares! Why the f*** are you here?!?!?

Q) What’s worse than a group of guys in a cutting edge thread trying to recover their hair?

A) a bitter balding chick who ain’t got the balls to dermastamp BOOM or the tact to stay on topic

b**ch please. Stamp or fak off!

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost a month without posting, wow! But I come with good news. I’ve been wounding every couple weeks with derminator 1.5mm (now thinking using 1.75mm as pain is very tolerable and redness seems to go away faster). Re-added Minoxidil beginning this month so not even 3 weeks. I buzz my hair every week.

Results are quite good. I can’t remember how many sessions I’ve had already but Minoxidil seems to push regrowth quite a bit. I used Minoxidil many years ago and unfortunately didn’t do anything (perhaps some maintenance?) so I dropped it, which caused an important shed and then continued losing as usual.

A lot of vellus hairs are sprouting in areas where I have very little hair, which is great. Some can also be seen in slick bald areas like the typical patches that form in hairline (I’m about NW4). It’s very easy to track these things with very short hair when you have quite high norwood because any change is obvious.

Anyway, I have no problems keeping my routine so I can imagine things will be much better in the 6th month mark of wounding+Minoxidil. Will keep you updated and follow the thread as usual.

And a kind reminder, don’t feed the trolls... it’s fine if they want to waste their time, don’t waste yours.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys you really believe every bullshit. No wonder why so many people fall for right-wing idiots like Trump.
You're most likely trolling here, but this has reminded me of something: why the current political scene is such a cesspool. People who make it their identity and who bring it up for no reason at all.

Like I'd go on a vid about glute workouts and some moron would be like: "Hurhur, libruls work theirs everyday, amirite guise?!?!?!?!"
You go literally ANYWHERE with a large amout of views/clicks and chances are some crusty fuckstain has made a political comment like that. I even saw them on a Math video for children. sh*t's exhausting.

On a related note, good to see all the new posts and pics showing or mentioning some progress! And welcome back @albert; glad to see you're among these people.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** are you talking about? Stop your stupid bro science assumptions, I'm talking about scientific facts here...
While you may be correct, he is not incorrect in letting foreign chemicals hit the blood stream and tissue through wounds. Both carry risks.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
While you may be correct, he is not incorrect in letting foreign chemicals hit the blood stream and tissue through wounds. Both carry risks.

Yeah maybe true, but fact is, wounding can cause cancer, at least in your mouth where permanent wounding is likely when you have sharp teeth or bad implants. And why shouldn't that be the case on your head?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
albert is a nice guy... but so is donald. I believe everything he says... because... well because.... i believe him.
Donald is indeed a great guy. I mean, look at 'im.
220px-Donald_Duck.svg.png

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah maybe true, but fact is, wounding can cause cancer, at least in your mouth where permanent wounding is likely when you have sharp teeth or bad implants. And why shouldn't that be the case on your head?

I suspect that cancer is promoted by inflammation. The mouth is a closed environment, the scalp is open. So the mouth is more prone to infection for that reason, which again drives inflammation. I don't know if needling causes cancer, but the fact that mouth ulcers promote cancer does not necessarily mean that microneedling also does