Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 2 mm needles didn't hurt me that much because I'm used to the worse pain AND burn: 100 calf raises a day. 1' concentric, 2' hold, 2' eccentric. You fail to hold the top position for 2' or you don't control the eccentric? Tough luck, champ. Rep didn't count. Holy Jesus H. f*** dancing in Bora Bora with a goddamned hula skirt.
Maybe RTO dips make me completely immune to the pain when I reach them. I'm pretty close!
Noticing less blood and overall less pain (perhaps got used to it though, and can’t blame needles as they’re always new) during derminator sessions as time passes. Anyone else reporting the same?
I recall people reporting less pain. Not sure about blood, though. Anyone noticing this?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao did you guys see the e-store site that @74775446 made? He's claiming he founded his own new treatment called "trichostimulation" that has been clinically proven to be superior to minoxidil and finasteride:
https://myhair.life/

:eek:

selling his own branded dermapen and some vague hair growth serum as a monthly subscription sort of deal haha

@Bill_Russo
@ZenHead
@hairloss_user
@cratusg
@MinervaCGI

he accomplished regrowth with minoxidil+derma yet he's selling a follicle growth serum with his kit and fails to mention minoxidil as part of his process, except that he took it "before" without effect:

https://myhair.life/pages/method

Also, you seriously couldn't come up with anything more creative than My Hair?
I said it before, he’s in it for the money.. I spotted his hair fibers and knew he had uploaded “enhanced” pics.

slerpen

Reaction score
I get why people are hesitant when money is involved, but getting mad at someone who makes a couple bucks off of helping people out is kind of crazy. It's clear others are getting results, so it's not some sort of scam. If I continue to get good results in a few months I'd be happy to send ZenHead (for starting the thread) and Bill_Russo & 74....( for the help and support they've provided) each a couple hundred $$ for helping solve this miserable disease.

Not sure when it became unacceptable to make a profit off of offering people a solution/service.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've clearly not.
Tbh I don’t actually care if you want to earn money. If I want to buy something I’ll shop around and do research first for the best deal. So good luck with the site and thanks for your time.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like you to offer some proof of this.

My 200 odd before/after pictures have created hundreds upon hundreds of pages of posts on forums.

Have I duped this many people into making pointless posts and rolling cheap needles over their heads? Of course I haven't - people are seeing results.
If your results are so good you should be out living and loving life, with newfound confidence instead of trying to squirm a few quid out of poor vulnerable desperate hairloss victims. The proof was there you had the canister of fibers in your bathroom.. wether you used them to scam or not you have used them.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @74775446 leave those retards behind and stop replying.Make money,enjoy your life and your hair.We all know that microneedling works and we also have loads of proof in this threads.But you know,some retards will find some excuse and come here shitting!

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @74775446 leave those retards behind and stop replying.Make money,enjoy your life and your hair.We all know that microneedling works and we also have loads of proof in this threads.But you know,some retards will find some excuse and come here shitting!
Retards? Better than being a little b**ch sheep!

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His website isn't fraud. Just replace "trichostimulation" with dermarolling and the website is legitimate. He probably just didn't want to use the term microneedling to make it seem like a more newfangled approach

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the monthly subscription model is dumb. just make it a one-off purchase and people can choose to either get the bundle or purchase the items separately. this is e-sales 101.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God f*****g dammit, man... It's what @ToLGuy said. It's like a curse for this topic.
Whether if it's an admin closing the thread or the users messing it up, something always gets in the way when a needling thread is about to reach 250 pages.
It's really simple. Wanna needle? Alright, do so. Come back to this thread to report results if there are any. No results to report? Info we'll also appreciate.
Doing that is gonna be way more effective at convincing new people it works than arguing and cussing at each other at this point.

anders

Reaction score
Be careful telling this forum about things that work! You got bullied before, now you get reported to the police all over the world, and if you regrow some hair in the future and post it here - you probably gonna get killed. Better to stick with funny memes and discuss if finasteride is dangerous.

Last edited:

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God f*****g dammit, man... It's what @ToLGuy said. It's like a curse for this topic.
Whether if it's an admin closing the thread or the users messing it up, something always gets in the way when a needling thread is about to reach 250 pages.
It's really simple. Wanna needle? Alright, do so. Come back to this thread to report results if there are any. No results to report? Info we'll also appreciate.
Doing that is gonna be way more effective at convincing new people it works than arguing and cussing at each other at this point.

I hate to be selfish about this but quite frankly maybe it's better if we keep microneedling a our little secret. Let all the hopeless nw4s out there think they need to take dutasteride and that microneedling is a scam.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question related to dermarolling (f*** this drama, is this kindergarden?)

For people who had a strong itch before, did it decrease?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence to you but I am getting so annoyed that you always put a comma in your sentences, man.