Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure we will get more data in the coming months most of us are only several weeks into this...
True, i guess we can consider my post a 150 page recap for now, people can build on it each time we reach another 50 pages.
I don´t know if the threadstarter can edit his post but if so he could add the information there

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish we had their "problems"

Imagine smearing minoxidil in _your f*****g face_ for beard growth.
Beards are so lame if you have hair, just a nuisance. If it wasn't for my baldness I'd probably wish for no beard growth at all.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine smearing minoxidil in _your f*****g face_ for beard growth.
Beards are so lame if you have hair, just a nuisance. If it wasn't for my baldness I'd probably wish for no beard growth at all.
We like to obsess over the things we don't have. It's a matter of perspective. I mean, I didn't care about my hair before I started losing it. I bet those people wouldn't care as much about their beards if they grew them naturally.
There's this one middle aged dude with a thick NW1, I've been behind him a few times while I was waiting to get a cut. Every single one of those time he's complained about how much hair he has and how much he hates to go cut it every month. Now THAT'S one tomato *** motherfucker I'd tell to "just shave it".
Then you have us. We're stabbing our heads to get our hair back. Kinda the same with those dudes and their beards.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We like to obsess over those things we don't have. It's a matter of perspective. I mean, I didn't care about my hair before I started losing it. I bet those people wouldn't care as much about their beards if they grew them naturally.
There's this one middle aged dude with a thick NW1, I've been behind him a few times while I was waiting to get a cut. Every single one of those time he's complained about how much hair he has and how much he hates to go cut it every month. Now THAT'S one tomato *** motherfucker I'd tell to "just shave it".
Then you have us. We're stabbing our heads to get our hair back. Kinda the same with those dude with their beards.

Talk about yourself. The idea of losing my hair mortifies me since I am six years old, not even joking.

And yeah you take hair for granted when you have it, but most people realize that it would suck hard to lose it when confronted with the idea. The other half delusionally thinks they could be Jason Statham.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk about yourself. The idea of losing my hair mortifies me since I am six years old, not even joking.

And yeah you take hair for granted when you have it, but most people realize that it would suck hard to lose it when confronted with the idea. The other half delusionally thinks they could be Jason Statham.

Same here, always loved my hair.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went there to see anyone wounding and there are so many.

The advice applies to us too.

Some of them wounding and using minoxidil for many many months and then the gains started happening. They are so f*****g patient even with downright sh*t results.
What seems to be their common frequencies?

keephoping

Reaction score
I now use a pen but I don't think it matters what you use.

Hey man, sorry if you've already answered this in earlier in the thread (I imagine you did), but when during your process did you start seeing actual aesthetic benefit? Like at 2 months did you notice you had some vellus hair going terminal? Thank you in advance!

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the person on whom this thread is based on used a roller. There is no need to be worry about what device is used. We are all over thinking this.

do you think dermaroller 1mm is enough? when I do a session with 1mm dermaroller im just very very slighlty ''bleeding''.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you think dermaroller 1mm is enough? when I do a session with 1mm dermaroller im just very very slighlty ''bleeding''.

In the studies they used 1.5 uo to 2 mm so I would rdcomreco to use the same size.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the person on whom this thread is based on used a roller. There is no need to be worry about what device is used. We are all over thinking this.

One proviso?

With a pen you can be more certain you’ll get a more event spread of needles penetrating at whatever setting you use.

The pen will always penetrate at X. Whereas I think with manual needling there is a chance of human error.

I highly doubt the people in the studies did it themselves. They would have had the people working on the trial do it.

So I do think there is value in the pens but maybe not 100% necessary.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ordered this one today. Wish me luck guys. Are there any videos out there how to use this thing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181220-002755.jpg
    Screenshot_20181220-002755.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 408

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No I know how this device works, I want to know how to use it on your head, how often on which part of the head and so on.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered this one today. Wish me luck guys. Are there any videos out there how to use this thing?

That's the one I ordered. Came quickly via Amazon. Probably not much different than other pens.

Only 1 session in, but it worked great. Very simple to use... the cartridges are threaded for this one and screw on easily. The button will select one of half a dozen speeds... I just went for the fastest. Not much else to it... just clench your teeth, grin and tell yourself what you're doing is tooootally normal :)

edit: as for technique ... that might vary from user to user depending on how much hair you have in the way. For me... I'm fairly thin on top so no need to part anything like numberman. I just tried to set up a mental grid as I went to ensure coverage. I didn't do circular motions as I went, just straight lines, but I can see how circular motions as you move might make sense too... I'll have to try that.

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally I just do circular motions on the thinning areas at fastest setting. Vertically, horizontally and diagonally. 10-15 mins and I'm done.

So when you are going for 10 or 15 minutes, you treat every area on your head several times, right?

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What seems to be their common frequencies?

Weekly or bi-weekly

Some do it Somebody style.

Just like hair the beard gains also vary wildly. Some cannot seem to convert those thin vellus hair into terminal for a year and then it turns around for them. Some get those gains in 9 months, 6 months and the fastest responders show great progress in just 3 months.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I did a session some time ago by mistake using a 1mm session. I didn't feel that the outcome compared to a 1.5 mm dermaroller was the same. 1.5 mm is definitely more effective in wounding. But if you are get red and "bleeding" you are fine.