Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we going after getting the skin red without bloodspots or bloodspots?
Redness is the end goal, but you might get a few blood spots trying to reach it.

Last edited:

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got more than few blood spots with derminator at 1.5mm, specially in the front. I also do my face with 1mm and in that case it’s less blood. I guess it really depends of the individual. For me I’m happy if I see some blood (not like streams of blood), my scalp feels very alive, can feel the heart pumping.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
blood should be a good sign imo but that does not mean you want blood flowing. but I think that means there is life up there (microcirculation,). When I started dermaroller I had just like few drops of blood all over the scalp and my scalp was "rock solid" and full dandruffs when I was rinsing my dermaroller . Now I have more blood and like I said earlier I have a more sensitive scalp. And that's even more the case since I added dermastamp. I'm now trying to dermastamp my sideburns where I have like zero body hairs but few vellus. Lets see what it does...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone’s taken a hit? Does it get worse before it gets better.. my left side is definitely thinner! We prob still need to block DHT and Inflammation.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone’s taken a hit? Does it get worse before it gets better.. my left side is definitely thinner! We prob still need to block DHT and Inflammation.

mine looks a bit worse I think, I'm also using minoxidil and Pantostin before bed.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, @74775446 went through the same. Hair looked worse after a month or two, then got better. Might be Minoxidil if you're using it.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just done 1.5 with derminator 2 it was easy noise was scary lol .id built this up in my head to much was nervous........ it was so painless for me i wasn't sure it was working i ran it at full speed full depth on a biopsy scar for a good 20 seconds felt nothing but then it bleed a lot so i was assured it was doing something lol .
Did my face too for a laugh Got a mild sunburn feeling afterwards for about 10mins cheek bones are worse than temples for me but still not even 1 out of 10 on pain level it was was no worse than walking through thorn less bushes going to to do 2.0 next time if i get no problems

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Just finished my 4th derma pen session.
This time I applied numbing cream an hour before rolling which allowed me to hit the temples harder.
I noticed the pen getting jammed if I pushed down too hard though. Id recommend Hyaluronic acid applied to the scalp to assist smooth sliding of the pen.
I also shaved off all the colourless baby hair on my temples. I feel like if they are going to regrow as proper hair, they'd be better off shaved off, less length for nutrients to get to. We will see

inmyhead

Reaction score
Just finished my 4th derma pen session.
This time I applied numbing cream an hour before rolling which allowed me to hit the temples harder.
I noticed the pen getting jammed if I pushed down too hard though. Id recommend Hyaluronic acid applied to the scalp to assist smooth sliding of the pen.
I also shaved off all the colourless baby hair on my temples. I feel like if they are going to regrow as proper hair, they'd be better off shaved off, less length for nutrients to get to. We will see

You have no idea how hair grows

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After just using the Derminator at 2mm on full speed I can feel the pain, pretty red all over.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They further talked about how micro needling increased the absorption of topicals 1000 tmes.

Why the hell are they talking about this when the study is supposed to be about microneedling and waiting 24 hours to apply minoxdil.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
d0zG3Mo.png

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have decided that I will apply half ml of minoxidil in my worst hit area right after microneedling to see what happens. I will keep the area small and take weekly pictures to see what the hell happens.

If it affects my blood pressure or cause any other problem I will stop immediately.