Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean seriously guys

Why didn't anyone read the entire article?

The article itself say they had problems with what they were applying after wounding but now they found a way around it. It's actually good news for follicle hair neogenisis.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have a question to the guys who do this stuff with Minoxidill, but without AA. What about popular theory that Minoxidill loses all gains over short period of time without anti androgens?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me make this perfectly clear.

This article that was poster here by another user has nothing to do with dermarolling. It has everything to do with compounds applied after wounding which resulted in tumors, not wounding. Retin A would be banned by now if that was the case.

This below is the article.

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/the-sonic-hedgehog-pathway-an-unrealized-dream/

How the f*** did we get to tumors from dermarolling?

Somebody would be dead by now if that was the case.
https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.allure.com/story/fda-at-home-microneedling/amp

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys think plays the biggest role in getting hair back through wounding: formation of new blood capilaries/vessels + growth factors or the fact that skin collagen is being produced in higher quantities?

As someone mentioned already, most if not all bald scalps look shiny, thin, glued to the skull. I wonder if hair loss should start to be considered more as a skin condition like acne and not so much about hormones (I mean, sure, DHT is very important, likewise hormones play a very important role in acne, but hopefully you get the point).

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is f*****g awesome. We'll see more and more like this, since apparently a lot of people are trying needling now.
But I must remind you: forget about the 3 month mark. Some might see results, some might not. Expect them to take 6 months at the very least. Stay patient and consistent!

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow just after 4 days of starting treatment,he shedded most of the hairs and after almost 3months he regained it all..Crazy!!!!!!!!
This is f*****g awesome. We'll see more and more like this, since apparently a lot of people are trying needling now.
But I must remind you: forget about the 3 month mark. Some might see results, some might not. Expect them to take 6 months at the very least. Stay patient and consistent!
Guys there is no 26th month in year 2018...
The date is american.
Between the first two pictures are 4 months not 4 days and all in all he did this for almost half a year

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys there is no 26th month in year 2018...
The date is american.
Between the first two pictures are 4 months not 4 days and all in all he did this for almost half a year
Didn't see those dates. Yeah, that's more reasonable. And further proof that you gotta wait, haha.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still very impressive. Guy is regrowing everything, from the hairline to the vertex, even if it's thinner than what he had previously according to him. o_O
Indeed. If it keeps going at that rate, that sh*t will be pretty much reversed in a year or so.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tested my demastemp just right now...
Tested on the shoulder with 0.5 mm-Nothing
Moved to 1 mm -Nothing
Moved to max 2 mm- Nothing not even a little redness... and it did not feel like there were any needles.
I thought maybe the thing is not working tested it luckily with just 0.5 mm on the nose and started to bleed right away... and felt uncomfortable.
Checks were less uncomfortable with 1mm

So my advise for anyone!
Test the needle deepth for every part you using the needle seperatly. The tolerance is extremly dependend on the region!

Of course this is no surprise but i was still surprised how strongly this dependence is.

And i will give it a try just massaging and micronnelding for at least 3 monthe before adding trinov!

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a brand of minoxidil that doesn’t flake much? I use Kirkland’s, and this sh*t flakes all day long. I don’t remember rogaine brand minoxidil doing this as much but it was still there. Trying to find a brand of minoxidil that doesn’t make it look like I have severe dandruff... I even wash my hair / scalp every day to try to get rid of the flakes.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a brand of minoxidil that doesn’t flake much? I use Kirkland’s, and this sh*t flakes all day long. I don’t remember rogaine brand minoxidil doing this as much but it was still there. Trying to find a brand of minoxidil that doesn’t make it look like I have severe dandruff... I even wash my hair / scalp every day to try to get rid of the flakes.

Get lipogaine man (sensitive version). Has a bunch of good stuff in it. I use it myself along with rogaine liquid

https://www.lipogaine.com/lipogaine-for-men-for-hair-loss/

https://www.minoxidilmax.com/lipogaine-for-men-regular

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Same problem, I'm switching back to the foam.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may or may not be interesting to the average reader, but I want to share here that today was D-Day (Dermarolling Day) for me. For the first time, the armoured dermaroller landed on the scalp of Normandy. I hope it did a good job at squashing the DHT troops to the ground. It may sound strange, but the glide of the needles was nearly relaxing. Nowhere as painful as i was expecting

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may or may not be interesting to the average reader, but I want to share here that today was D-Day (Dermarolling Day) for me. For the first time, the armoured dermaroller landed on the scalp of Normandy. I hope it did a good job at squashing the DHT troops to the ground. It may sound strange, but the glide of the needles was nearly relaxing. Nowhere as painful as i was expecting

Welcome to the club!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn;t the flakes being excessive dead skin?
Perhaps look into your hormone profile or other means for inflammation being the cause