Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ill keep going for a year plus......its inexpensive and the pain for 10 minutes once a week is nothing.

One thing I've noticed so far after 3 weeks, apart from quite few new small blond hairs in the thin areas, but im not counting that as any progress until they turn darker....is my scalp always felt sore if I massaged it and the skin numb to the touch......that soreness has completely gone and the numbness has dissipated and I can really feel my head, like my hair moving if the wind blows.....sounds strange, but I had forgotten what that felt like until it came back.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I DM these photos to someone and see if they can see any improvemnet or if its all becuase of the photo? It's driving me mad just don't want to put on here yet

My first photo was in someones bathroom with the light on my second I've tried to recreate exactly light on in my bathroom But cant get the same lighting

Anyone want to see what they think?

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of poisonous people on hair loss forums.....not exactly the best community to help as you invariably get attacked......then they wonder why there isn't more to be done to help these horrible people and this issue....so people just try to milk them and scam them instead and the rest of us get caught up in it, which makes for a vicious circle.
To me it seems strange that someone would be so defensive. If you've had great success getting your hair back and you post to let people know, why would you get so angry and childish if people question you? Wouldn't the logical response be: "you may not believe me but that's your loss, I'm just delighted to get my hair back". To me this guy protested a little too much. It still doesn't negate the fact that derma-rolling seems to work.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me it seems strange that someone would be so defensive. If you've had great success getting your hair back and you post to let people know, why would you get so angry and childish if people question you? Wouldn't the logical response be: "you may not believe me but that's your loss, I'm just delighted to get my hair back". To me this guy protested a little too much. It still doesn't negate the fact that derma-rolling seems to work.

Maybe....or maybe he's thinking he's helping people, only for some to start calling him a scammer and a fraud...being defensive doesn't imply guilt and some people react differently and regardless it was the study that interested me, not his 1 situation.

Either way ill find out myself and ill post my results and then if im successful, im outta here! :D

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe....or maybe he's thinking he's helping people, only for some to start calling him a scammer and a fraud...being defensive doesn't imply guilt and some people react differently and regardless it was the study that interested me, not his 1 situation.

Either way ill find out myself and ill post my results and then if im successful, im outta here! :D
There's enough evidence out there that derma-rolling can at the very least help so it's a no-brainer.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a pen for four sessions. I just do it on top of my hair after a shower when my hair is clean and damp. Just do motions in direction of hair, not against.

My Mrs does mine for me and I then finish off round the hair line.....but essentially treat it like mowing the lawn, or at least thats what I do.....going from back to front in the direction of you hair (make sure your hair it wet to stop it getting caught up)...then go from side to side in straight lines....make sure each line is done twice.

Takes about 5-10 minutes and your whole scalp should be red, few blood spots may appear but nothing drastic.

Thank you for the reply ‘s, do either of you guys go above 1.5 mm given that that is an option with the pen

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw the video of him with wet hair too.

Its douche bags like Mr Toppik that have no solutions and nothing to offer this community who are too lame to trial it themselves that make these comments and scare away the people actually making a difference.

Way to go Charliezerozerozero.

People like francky85 and others testing this are the real heros and champs here.

Kiwi - you're uninformed here. I'm also testing microneedling - see the picture i posted after my needling on page 26 of this thread.

This picture i commented on is of his brother in law, not him. I'm a believer in micro-needling, but i was just pointing out what i saw, which others have also attested to.

In terms of offering this community nothing, my current topicals, as pictured, are

• Equol
  • Estriol
  • Daro
  • minoxidil
  • Tofacitinib
  • 17 alpha estradiol ( Pantostin topped up with the compound)
  • Plus Micro-needling

Some of other compounds and treatments tested in last few years

• PGE1
  • PGE2
  • CB
  • OC
  • Rama
  • Seti
  • TM
  • spironolactone
  • and my finest yet.... Kerastem in Belgrade :-/

I hope you're carrying your weight on here also if you're going to accuse others of not.

Let's get back to the main topic, micro-needling, rather than trolling others.

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why doea everybody have to argue about everything?

We're all fighting the same battle.. if people put as much time in helping others and trying to see if atuff works rather than just look smarter and argue for the sake of it we would actually get some where

Save the arguments for the brotzu thread

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just going to put these on see what people think

First 1 baseline second 2 are 3 weeks in 1 better lighting other not as good lighting but looks a lot better

What are peoples thoughts? Is it all just down to lighting or can people see improvement?

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 585

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone experienced scarring from this? I'm pretty bald and a bunch of scars on my head would make it look even worse
I read 2mm needles are used to treat scars with dermarolling
(of course that is on you body where the skin is thicker)

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply ‘s, do either of you guys go above 1.5 mm given that that is an option with the pen

I did my first session on 1.5mm then went up to 2mm and pain wise it was exactly the same, healing was the same....im just sticking with 2mm as the chap on Reddit was doing 2mm....the study was 1.5mm though, so im sure both will do.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone got any feedback wether they can see an improvement from
1st pic to 2nd?

Hard to tell mate and tbh way too early......re-growing miniaturized hair follicles to the point they are regrowing Terminal thick hair, when they have potentially been like that for quite a while is going to take some time.

Hence why im not going to put pics on here till the 6 month mark.....then you will see if there is a clear difference or not.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score

First 1 baseline second 2 are 3 weeks in 1 better lighting other not as good lighting but looks a lot better

What are peoples thoughts? Is it all just down to lighting or can people see improvement?

Looks promising - can you replicate the lighting in your first picture when taking an update photo?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair growths around 1 cm per month. Hair allready out of your scalp can t be thickened so it is quite impossible to see results by now in regards of hair. (the only thing that could allready happened is that your skin health on your scalp improved

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair growths around 1 cm per month. Hair allready out of your scalp can t be thickened so it is quite impossible to see results by now in regards of hair. (the only thing that could allready happened is that your skin health on your scalp improved

I should mention that my hair grows really fast, that fast I have to go the barbers once a week

Adam12a

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did my first session on 1.5mm then went up to 2mm and pain wise it was exactly the same, healing was the same....im just sticking with 2mm as the chap on Reddit was doing 2mm....the study was 1.5mm though, so im sure both will do.

Do you use numbing cream before hand cos when I used it at 2mm I almost screamed in pain lol and are you using the pen at the fastest setting?

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does needling improve existing hair? If you grow a few hairs from needling does continuous needling help it? Or will they grow on their own now