Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's seeming to me more and more like some form of mechanical stimulation has been the missing link in hair loss treatments. I'm reminded of a post on another forum where a slick bald NW7 for many years saw significant regrowth by crunching a soda bottle cap very hard on his head multiple times a day. I'm skeptical of the fibrosis theory but there must something happening in the scalp that can be attenuated with purely physical manipulation.
Tendonitis has been linked to it... But I agree. Something more is going on.
On another note, I wonder... What drives a man to crunch a bottle cap on his head multiple times a day?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
As a side note is a derma pen good for anything else, maybe bags under the eyes to reduce ageing?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a side note is a derma pen good for anything else, maybe bags under the eyes to reduce ageing?
Definitely. Can be used on the whole face.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the idea of using it anywhere near my eyes makes me shudder! You're a brave man doing that!

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna start this soon as well. Does this one look good here?

Dr Pen Derma Pen Ultima A6 Rechargeable Microneedle Device Adjustable 0.25-2.5mm on ebay.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my Dr. Pen A6 from China. That was way quicker than I expected. Can't wait to try it out. Any advice before using it?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my Dr. Pen A6 from China. That was way quicker than I expected. Can't wait to try it out. Any advice before using it?
Set it to 1.5, medium speed option, and pass each area twice going horizontally, vertically and diagonally. So basically you’ll cover the entire scalp with 6 total passes.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
the idea of using it anywhere near my eyes makes me shudder! You're a brave man doing that!

Just pull the skin down, i used a derma pen(not electric) for precisely that and it worked in getting rid of an annoying line under my eye. Sorry for going off topic, but i do intend to buy an electric one for my hair(and face) after seeing these results, i think i will just wait until my manual one is too blunt to use anymore though.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Set it to 1.5, medium speed option, and pass each area twice going horizontally, vertically and diagonally. So basically you’ll cover the entire scalp with 6 total passes.

Thanks man. Medium speed though? I thought someone else here said use max speed.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. Medium speed though? I thought someone else here said use max speed.
You can try it, I find that the max speed causes more bleeding than I’d like, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter. It’s just hard to go over all the areas 6 times over at max speed, begins to get pretty damn painful

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use max speed on face at 1.5mm and .5mm on my face and neck. I tried 1.5mm on my face and it took 3 days to heal. Which makes me believe in the power of electric over the efficacy of the roller. I was using a 2mm on my face and it was completely healed by morning.

Makes me wonder what depth I was actually getting using a roller. So much easier to gauge the depth I'm getting.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use max speed on face at 1.5mm and .5mm on my face and neck. I tried 1.5mm on my face and it took 3 days to heal. Which makes me believe in the power of electric over the efficacy of the roller. I was using a 2mm on my face and it was completely healed by morning.

Makes me wonder what depth I was actually getting using a roller. So much easier to gauge the depth I'm getting.

Any results on your face? Thinking of using it on my forehead and under my eyes, but man 1.5mm sounds a lot for the face.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the vitro study
"One hundred insertions were made per second at a penetration depth of 1.0 mm and with three passes"

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any results on your face? Thinking of using it on my forehead and under my eyes, but man 1.5mm sounds a lot for the face.
Just using regular dermaroller on my face does wonders for wrinkles and shrinking pores. Can’t wait to try the derminator on my face

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just using regular dermaroller on my face does wonders for wrinkles and shrinking pores. Can’t wait to try the derminator on my face

Yeah i hope it does something for my forehead wrinkle which is not that deep. Either this or retin-a cream, but retin-a sounds a bit scary, but apparently really effective.