Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You misunderstand me. I'm not saying people shouldn't get a hair transplant, I'm saying that Tsuji's procedure is objectively superior. I plan to get a hair transplant myself because there's no telling when Tsuji or Tissuse will be available. My plans might change if we get solid news before I get the procedure done, but for now that's the plan. Hair transplants aren't perfect, but they are necessary today.

Imperfection is not beauty lol. That's something ugly people tell themselves. Nobody here would choose less hair density given the choice between the two if the cost was the same.

I honestly think most people would just pick what they started with.

Out of curiosity what kind of hairline would you give yourself? I personally have no desire to go back to a NW0

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
It'd be great if people stopped derailing threads on here... Questions don't get answered as they get lost in petty squabbles and end up being missed.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
All the information you need is on the first page of the Follica patent thread. Use the highest speed setting.

Thanks, after reading 600 odd pages it's hard to remember all the answers and where they were in such a huge thread.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These three transplants are in my eyes top drawer. No one would bat an eyelid or say they haven’t got great hair.
Autists on this forum will say "bUt hiS hAirLinE iS toO hIgH"

That's perfect hair for all practical purposes.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed.

Transplants are legit these days and offer more than enough.

It's probably the best solution we have, sucks we have limited donor supply.

I always think about a transplant but I have seen many people with bad transplants makes you looks weirder than being bald.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Autists on this forum will say "bUt hiS hAirLinE iS toO hIgH"

That's perfect hair for all practical purposes.

I can make my hair look that good for a picture too. Walk those transplants out in direct sunlight and see how good they look. I miss the days before low IQ people were on the internet. How can you not understand that those are best case results? Your hair transplant is unlikely to look that good. If you think it will you're going to be very disappointed.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure but most do look good imo.

I know a couple of guys who did them personally and went to Turkey. Results are great.

For 99% it's good, only for the biggest autists and BDD people results aren't good enough.

Where do you get that statistic from? The results on this forum, while they look better than the before, are not a great looking head of hair. Hair transplants are useful, but limited, and expectations must be realistic. Telling people they are some perfect solution is setting them up for major disappointment.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All depends where you go. I'm not saying it's perfect since we have limited donor supply and some surgeons are sh*t. But there are many good ones and very affordable imo.

But yes I think transplants are one if not the best solution we have today and most will have decent/good results from what I have seen.
the best solution for 2-3 norwood other than that, it's a gambling game.

I'm really stuck I can't go full shaved and I can't keep my hair I have to be in the middle, either way I will look like sh*t, imagine how hard it's to be in the middle

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the best solution for 2-3 norwood other than that, it's a gambling game.

I'm really stuck I can't go full shaved and I can't keep my hair I have to be in the middle, either way I will look like sh*t, imagine how hard it's to be in the middle

If you're NW4 FUT can still give pretty good results if you're lucky.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're NW4 FUT can still give pretty good results if you're lucky.
my hair is thin all over, I don't think a transplant will work for me, I'm fucked up.
it's funny someone with a bad hair transplant just came in the store I work in, I think it is a message from god.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair is thin all over, I don't think a transplant will work for me, I'm fucked up.

It depends how thin, and if it's stabilized. I have DPA and I figure about 7-8,000 grafts would restore my hairline and give me the appearance of a full head of hair.