Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do anything outside the Dermapen with replacement needles but to each their own.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn my hairline is fighting back.

More hair regrowing in the front now. It's not just one or two now here and there but easily more than a hundred in just the middle part of the hairline. My front of the hairline is like Maluma with three parts. The middle part of the hairline is oriented forward, the left grows sharply to the left and the right grows sharply to the right. Both these right and left part of the hairline easily have more than 50 each.

Will continue monday, tuesday and friday dermarolling from now on no matter what.
What dermapen do you use? How deep do you microneedle? And how long did it take before you started to see your current regrowth?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any thoughts on minoxidil foam Vs liquid post dermarolling?

I've never been convinced foam works as well as liquid, but I've always used it in the morning as felt it gave a better cosmetic appearance after application.

With the better absorption after rolling though would you say the better absorption of liquid isn't as much or a benefit anymore?

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my second week of needling and minoxidil, the weak hair became thicker, and darker.
and I have noticed alot of red fuzzy hair in the bald area, I'm not sure which works neediling or minoxidil, I will give it a month and see if the fuzzy hair will grow or not.

I use a mix of sandlor and liquid minoxidil.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's a good sandalore percentage to add into minoxidil?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's a good sandalore percentage to add into minoxidil?

I don't put Sandalore in minoxidil but can tell you, you should start of with 1%.

Remember to mix sandalore with 10-15ml of ethanol first, leave for a period of time (maybe 48 hours) then put this into your minoxidil. Sandalore is water insoluble so if you put it straight into your minoxidil it'll react with the water, precipitate and immediately become ineffective.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't put Sandalore in minoxidil but can tell you, you should start of with 1%.

Remember to mix sandalore with 10-15ml of ethanol first, leave for a period of time (maybe 48 hours) then put this into your minoxidil. Sandalore is water insoluble so if you put it straight into your minoxidil it'll react with the water, precipitate and immediately become ineffective.
https://www.perfumersworld.com/view.php?pro_id=4WX00405
It says 0.20 USD per gram on the website above, does that mean a 1% solution in 60ml minoxidil will cost less than 20 cents lol I am fs missing something

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.perfumersworld.com/view.php?pro_id=4WX00405
It says 0.20 USD per gram on the website above, does that mean a 1% solution in 60ml minoxidil will cost less than 20 cents lol I am fs missing something

No that seems correct, Sandalore is dirt cheap, it's used in a wide variety of existing perfumery products.

I paid more for the delivery charge than my 50ml of sandalore.

Here's the existing thread on Sandalore if you're interested: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...s-to-mimic-sandalwood-triggers-growth.117273/

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
No that seems correct, Sandalore is dirt cheap, it's used in a wide variety of existing perfumery products.

I paid more for the delivery charge than my 50ml of sandalore.
Thank you for taking you time to reply! Have a great day :)

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for taking you time to reply! Have a great day :)

No worries, please don't forget about mixing it with Ethanol first! I've seen so many people on this forum say they're just dropping it in their minoxidil.. That doesn't work!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you couldn't just add Sandalore to minoxidil and it will work? Sandalore is water insoluble so as soon as it comes into contact with the water in your minoxidil mixture it will preciptate and become ineffective.. You have to mix it with ethanol first, wait a period of time (not sure exactly how long this is) and only then you can put it into your minxodiil.

(You may already be doing this, so I apologise if you are)

I'd heard rumours, but was never sure. I was just following dermaroll GOAT @Jamesdunn 's routine. I might try ethanol thanks pal

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we do 10% sandalore lol that stuff is cheaper than coca cola

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we do 10% sandalore lol that stuff is cheaper than coca cola

The study was at 1%, I'm can't say whether increasing the amount of sandalore will increase it's efficacy, that's still to be determined...

I'd suggest trying it at 1% for a 6-8 weeks and then slowly increasing the percentage and see how you fair.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't work like that. My hair was thicker in my mid 20s than at any time in my life. I've never seen a hair transplant that's even close to the density I want. Maybe a couple that look that way from certain angles. The vast majority have density that looks like sh*t. Even the cases promoted by the surgeons themselves, which are only the best results.
I’d have to disagree. Rahal in Canada does near perfect work, can’t be faulted.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Would the ethanol and PG in minoxidil not do the same job

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your idea of perfect hair density and mine are not the same then. Show me a hair transplant from Dr. Rahal or any other doctor that is this thickView attachment 144653

https://www.hairman.com/procedures/hair-loss-restoration-techniques/hair-density/

No hair transplant can come close to 120 units/cm². A transplant can look good, but not perfect.
These three transplants are in my eyes top drawer. No one would bat an eyelid or say they haven’t got great hair.

Attachments

• 083489A9-6FF9-496D-A203-428551CD14CD.png
    083489A9-6FF9-496D-A203-428551CD14CD.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 473
  • 4C89DAF3-98CE-4951-9603-2D3348ECE5A9.png
    4C89DAF3-98CE-4951-9603-2D3348ECE5A9.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 472
  • 49BB4832-F7C0-4337-92E1-24D2878C132C.png
    49BB4832-F7C0-4337-92E1-24D2878C132C.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 465

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, but they're also not perfect. Like I said, I want perfection. Until a hair transplant can give me the hair I had ten years ago, I am not going to be satisfied with it. Tsuji can do that.

Also, those are best case scenarios. The average hair transplant recipient isn't going to get those results no matter where you go. Even Dr. Diep has some poor looking results on his Youtube. Most of the results from these top surgeons don't get posted online. There's a reason for that, those results are worse than the worst results on their websites and Youtube channels
Imperfection is beauty.. FUE is also healthier than destroying your body with hormone destroying chemicals. Life will pass you by while you keep searching for “perfection” by the sounds of if you will never be content. Hair cloning is probably the best bet.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Just about to try using my Derminator 2 for the first time.

Would I be right in thinking it's the lowest speed I need to use it on?