Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont worry I have needled for 1,2 years weekly 2mm with minimal results, I have changed to new protocol 1 month ago I will say if I get new results.
Same here, I've needled for the same amount of time (plus minoxidil). Changed the protocol to mild needling daily while keeping intense needling biweekly.
It did nothing. Perhaps my hairline mildly improved, but nothing on my crown.
This is sad, and honestly, needling isn't worth the hype it got over a year ago.
Too bad that very few Hyper responders got us thinking that it could be reproduced by most of us.
I will keep weekly needling for a while to see if it at least maintains, and if so I could either use toppik until my 40s or simply shave and forget about this anxious nightmare.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, I've needled for the same amount of time (plus minoxidil). Changed the protocol to mild needling daily while keeping intense needling biweekly.
This is sad, and honestly, needling isn't worth the hype it got over a year ago.
Too bad that very few Hyper responders got us thinking that it could be reproduced by most of us.
I will keep weekly needling for a while to see if it at least maintains, and if so I could either use toppik until my 40s or simply shave and forget about this anxious nightmare.

Im curious how you tested intense biweekly needling when the correct protocol for it only came out 1 and half months ago i have just done my 3rd session today and started soon as it came out i did 33 mins today and i think with the slow derminator 2 i still not done enough to hit that quorum sensing trigger.

The guy who got this to work this thread was about was laying down 3600 to 2400 needle wounds a second my derminator 2 was doing 300 so when i copied a top responders 10 to 15mins couple of passes with 1/8 to 1/12 of the wounds. i didn't get nothing so hopefully you weren't using 12000 to 18000 rpm like him and using a 1500rpm like me

Last edited:

Losingitsince14

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think saying that “very few hyper responders got us thinking the results could be reproduced” is not true. At least for me, I am much more motivated to needle from the studies that support its efficacy vs. minoxidil alone and against minoxidil by itself. I know I wouldn’t be trying it if the only “proof” of it’s efficacy was some anecdotes by random people on the internet and I can imagine many people have followed the same line of thinking

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just did my third session as well. 3 months should show regrowth, so we are halfway there.
Time flys when you fear a disappointing end lol
im not sure if my hair is thicker at my mid scalp or ive damaged the hair shafts needling over them and made them fluffier giving false impression of volume

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
After 1 year of disappointing results from micro needling for 5 minutes at 1.5mm with D1 I just had my first session for 22 minutes at 0.75. It's obviously too early to assess but my existing fine hairs look darker on this new protocol giving the appearance of higher density. I am pleased with that

MKP05

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 1 year of disappointing results from micro needling for 5 minutes at 1.5mm with D1 I just had my first session for 22 minutes at 0.75. It's obviously too early to assess but my existing fine hairs look darker on this new protocol giving the appearance of higher density. I am pleased with that
What speed are you using and are you hitting the entire scalp or just a particular area?

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
What speed are you using and are you hitting the entire scalp or just a particular area?

I have always used 'fast' (other options are slow and medium)

I do crown, mid scalp and front - which I guess is the whole scalp.

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is like an Amazon review of some woman saying she growed her eyebrows with castor oil after three days

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is like an Amazon review of some woman saying she growed her eyebrows with castor oil after three days

Lol i was hoping its a typo of some sort, tho i have to say blood ,plasma ,sweat and pain style my hair real good

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys who got minimal results from microneedling — what do you mean by this?

Obviously regrowing areas of smooth skin is hard. Did you have any success in diffuse areas?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I use castor oil on my scalp. I started applying it to my eyebrows and now they're growing like weeds.

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use castor oil on my scalp. I started applying it to my eyebrows and now they're growing like weeds.

I just started oral, and I added a tiny bit to my topical mix just for overnight.

I wonder why no one uses this for facial hair, opting instead for minoxidil.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started oral, and I added a tiny bit to my topical mix just for overnight.

I wonder why no one uses this for facial hair, opting instead for minoxidil.
I tried castor oil on my beard/facial hair. I think it helped a bit.

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
he pills on Amazon are about 700mg. I would think you'd need maybe 3 of those for a therapeutic dose, perhaps, if your goal is see if you can grow some hair and also rid your GI of candida and parasites. This is what I'm doing, only I tend to think liquid might be a better way to go because the pills are not a good size and NOW brand at least also has fennel, which I don't really want. What you want is the ricinoleic acid and the PGE2 boost.
3 x 700mg capsules?

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
is .75 enough to hit the area needed to be hit?

dangilio

Reaction score
hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is someone who has had my side effects with dermaroller and minoxidil. I only did dermaroller 1.5 for about 3 months without any problems then from the fourth month I added minoxidil and rolled with 1.0 dermaoller without bleeding. I noticed good results after 2 months but I had to stop due to dizziness and tingling in my feet. now I do not know these effects may have been caused by the strong stress or by the treatment undertaken so I am here to ask if someone here has experienced the same problems that I am still having about 10 months after the suspension of each treatment.