Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here not using minoxidil but trying something else instead? I’m in my 4th week of weekly needling (2mm). No increased shed. Just added Castor oil today (that sh*t is crazy thick hard to get to my scalp with my long hair ..)

Also, do you guys check the back of your head to see if you wounded properly? Its kinda hard t see even the sides. Had to get real up close to see the redness in my sides and I had to derma pen a good 5 mins to get my sides red ..

jccj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here not using minoxidil but trying something else instead? I’m in my 4th week of weekly needling (2mm). No increased shed. Just added Castor oil today (that sh*t is crazy thick hard to get to my scalp with my long hair ..)

Also, do you guys check the back of your head to see if you wounded properly? Its kinda hard t see even the sides. Had to get real up close to see the redness in my sides and I had to derma pen a good 5 mins to get my sides red ..

Sometimes I'll take a pic (flash on) but mostly I judge by the pain. Once it hurts really bad I figure job done. 2mm is crazy I don't see how some of ya'll do it. 1.5 and i'm whining like a sissy...snot dripping out my nose and everything lol.

Oribv1324

Reaction score
Guys, theres a doctor called Dr Prahasad or something like that that says that microneedling can actually cause hair loss. Is there any truth in this claim? I finished my second session with Dr pen a6 at 1.5mm and I feel like I lost quite a bit of ground from a recent shedding. Should I stop? Also I'm not using minoxidil

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, theres a doctor called Dr Prahasad or something like that that says that microneedling can actually cause hair loss. Is there any truth in this claim? I finished my second session with Dr pen a6 at 1.5mm and I feel like I lost quite a bit of ground from a recent shedding. Should I stop? Also I'm not using minoxidil

Well my derm also said that but he was trying to sell me PRP so ..

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Havn't had to buy minoxidil in a while, local chemist sells Rogaine for $230 for 3 months. Not keen while I'm also buying Trinov

Anyone know where to get Kirkland or a cheaper minoxidil shipped internationally? (I'm not in USA or Europe)

Have you tried Ebay? Often sellers post worldwide. You need to visit maybe the Ebay USA site which is ebay.com.

What country are you in?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Knowledge acquired through the scientific method is available as peer reviewed articles published in scientific journals. That is what we call the "primary literature", and that's the basis for every professional's theorical knowledge.
Any person making claims that isn't based in this primary literature (yes, including doctors) is just making unsubstantiated speculation. This is not unusual in some doctors that are obviously not in touch with the current scientific literature and often make claims based on a hunch.
We should all seek for knowledge in the scientific literature. Good doctors do that.

rrphl

My Regimen
Reaction score
make a new thread, because this will be lost very soon in this thread.
Thanks for your advice. My intention is to have a small group of people try my website first. When it is proven to be stable, I will promote it to the public, do as you said, make a new thread for hairrigate. So you are all very welcome to try it out and give me some feedback. I deeply appreciate your participation.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny thing that my local hair transplant surgeon (who does hair transplant even for celebrities) provides PRP treatment that is the trichostem system or whatever dr. prasad sells. I guess Dr. Prasad sells it to other surgeons. And both times I got PRP done, I shed hairs like crazy and my hair showed no improvement at all. I am not sure if it works for others but it fucked my hair up due to the massive shedding.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like an a**h**

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think there’s a chance PGE2 + needling could potentially work? Instead of with min?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
In India I saw a cream containing minoxidil 2% + tretinoin for just 3 dollars 60 ml. I am currently doing scalp massage and dermarolling with essential oils after it. I will going to buy it and will post here how it works.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm getting on this retin A thing.

I've researched and it is recommended to wait 20 minutes to be completely safe when it comes to absorption.

I'll do this for the next 7 days straight all over my scalp. From there on then it's two times a week. I don't want to do more than two times a week because that's too much work.

After morning showers I'll apply retin A and just wash it off at night. I'll wear a cap all the time during these 7 days because Retin A makes skin more sensitive to sun exposure.

If there is a chance it helps even a little then one week of loading and then subsequent twice a week routine nothing.
Is it mandatory to keep applying it? The literature from the study makes it look like once the pathways are activated non-responders turn into responders. Or do you need to keep applying it to ensure it works?

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In India I saw a cream containing minoxidil 2% + tretinoin for just 3 dollars 60 ml. I am currently doing scalp massage and dermarolling with essential oils after it. I will going to buy it and will post here how it works.
Mind sharing the name of the cream?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pogbaku can you show me some literature or that story you’re talking about to prove moving retin A and minoxidil in same carrier is bad

Creatine

My Regimen
Reaction score
My 6 month update. Unfortunately I have not had any improvement with adding micro needling to my regimen. (was using minoxidil twice daily with healthy eating and some supplements (vitamins). I originally started with a manual stamp and moved on to a derminator 2mm biweekely. Maybe just a seasonal summer shed, but hair seems worse now especially at the hairline and temlpes. I was always a slow diffuse thinner all over scalp 20+ years of hairloss with "scalp issues" . I will keep with it in the hopes I am a slow responder. I was thinking of changing needling frequency but I seem to have a 7+ day healing time after sessions (based on redness and scalp sensitivity\elasticity)

NarWhal7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My 6 month update. Unfortunately I have not had any improvement with adding micro needling to my regimen. (was using minoxidil twice daily with healthy eating and some supplements (vitamins). I originally started with a manual stamp and moved on to a derminator 2mm biweekely. Maybe just a seasonal summer shed, but hair seems worse now especially at the hairline and temlpes. I was always a slow diffuse thinner all over scalp 20+ years of hairloss with "scalp issues" . I will keep with it in the hopes I am a slow responder. I was thinking of changing needling frequency but I seem to have a 7+ day healing time after sessions (based on redness and scalp sensitivity\elasticity)

No finasteride/dutasteride? sides from it?

Are you a responder to minoxidil? maybe try this Retin A stuff Pogbaku is mentioning to help with the absorption.

Also I would add in Vitamin D, Biotin, and Collagen peptides if you aren't already taking those. Gotta check all the boxes.