Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss still continues. I may be shedding more after adding minoxidil. I quit it before 3 years. But now again added after needling for 2 months. I really hope this pays off. Fingers crossed.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have actually no idea what you are talking about, do you?
first, you might explain what "good needling" and what "bad needling" is.
second what are deep wounds? follica needles will go as deep as 5mm? so wtf are you talking about moron?

the only fact that i can see is, that you are spreading misinformation and you have no clue whatsoever

Why do you care? Why are you so rude to people here?

You actually SOUND like how I imagine an angry tranny would sound. Not cool man.

Peace!

Gooner184

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a link to a decent dermapen in the UK? Tried to order the derminator but those psychos refunded my order and asked me to send them proof of ID and address (they told me they googled my name and couldn't find any trace of me so needed additional verification wtf). Also I misspelled my address on the order form and they wanted me to send a written pledge that I wouldn't misspell my address again lool. How are those freaks still in business?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a link to a decent dermapen in the UK? Tried to order the derminator but those psychos refunded my order and asked me to send them proof of ID and address (they told me they googled my name and couldn't find any trace of me so needed additional verification wtf). Also I misspelled my address on the order form and they wanted me to send a written pledge that I wouldn't misspell my address again lool. How are those freaks still in business?
That’s actually quite funny :p

Here’s to Follica releasing their needling device!!

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is hilarious

Element22

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to post my results from three months of 2 x daily minoxidil and using Dr Pen (ultima A6) once per week, however as a new member I can't post a pic here.

I hope the board does not mind as would love to share >

http s://ibb.co/3mwXXQx

^ delete the space between http and s

Pretty happy with the results so far.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone favouring the pens over the roller? Is it easier to use? Less pain? Does the same thing, no?

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’m just going to use 1.25 fast on my D2 since I’m apparently an easy bleeder.

I took it easy on the pressure and still get the same result https://imgur.com/a/HBRcPcY

Maybe I’m doing too many passes in the same area? I’m following that one video posted way earlier, where he does back and forth a few times sideways, vertical, and diagonal

Last edited:

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more that I think about it, I am sure finasteride accelerate my hairloss. My hair was growing back like crazy on min. It was only when I introduced finasteride that my crown started losing hair. A year ago I switched from finasteride to dutasteride and instead of maintaining my hair went from bad to worse. I maybe one of the unlucky fellows who got struck by reflex hyperandrogenecity on finasteride.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Any results?
Nothing so far, but in the beginning even with .5mm the pain was really bad. However, for some reason, now there's little pain with .5mm.

Also, I guess my hair is growing faster and thicker, but that's expected from the growth factors once you wound. I'm not seeing any new hair though.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more that I think about it, I am sure finasteride accelerate my hairloss. My hair was growing back like crazy on min. It was only when I introduced finasteride that my crown started losing hair. A year ago I switched from finasteride to dutasteride and instead of maintaining my hair went from bad to worse. I maybe one of the unlucky fellows who got struck by reflex hyperandrogenecity on finasteride.
I did the same years ago, switched from finasteride to dutasteride and at first, I got a massive shed. It was only after a year of dutasteride that I got some good results. I ended up removing dutasteride because of the side effects. You don't really want to be on dutasteride for too long.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing so far, but in the beginning even with .5mm the pain was really bad. However, for some reason, now there's little pain with .5mm.

Also, I guess my hair is growing faster and thicker, but that's expected from the growth factors once you wound. I'm not seeing any new hair though.

Makes sense. Once the follicles are gone they’re gone, gotta hit those little ones hard :)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys which cartridges is better for derma pen, 12 or 32 pins ???

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to post my results from three months of 2 x daily minoxidil and using Dr Pen (ultima A6) once per week, however as a new member I can't post a pic here.

I hope the board does not mind as would love to share >

http s://ibb.co/3mwXXQx

^ delete the space between http and s

Pretty happy with the results so far.
Looks great but you should also share photos from the top. Btw, before using dermapen what were you doing? Or did start the whole treatment just 3 months ago?

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently started doing 2.0mm with the Derminator. It definitely hurts like a mutherf**ker but I've found that changing the speed setting to "medium" instead of "fast" actually made the pain MUCH more tolerable. Just takes a little longer but worth the trade-off.