Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also doing a .5 mm needle for my facial hair, though tbh in a year my beard should look full on arabic pirate

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Just needled again, less blood and redness with the same amount of time spent, don't know why. Going at 2.5mm at the highest speed. No changes to report, i apply topical minoxidil right after and use oral minoxidil on the other days, i also take dutasteride. Weird regime i know but here's hoping it works. I might try applying topically everyday im not sure though, might be overkill.

Damn that's a pretty extreme regimen. If you aren't getting results with that, I really don't know what to say.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have thin scalp, thinner than most people
Yeah I have a pretty thin scalp no doubt about it. My fiancé always jokes that my skin was stretched thin because of my height, I'm 6'6" lol

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of people are on finasteride here. I have grown exactly 2 terminal hairs over the last 3 months. literally 2. I call them bill and bert

Completely inaccurate. Based upon those pictures there are several people that i remember weren't on finasteride. Also you have many anecdotals here as well as the studies where the majority of users increased 2-3 points on the norwood scale in 6 months.

Despite feeling not too comfortable about this, I want to share some pictures with you. I think this thread has done a lot for me, so I wanted to give something back. I am also very interested in what you think about my progress haha ;) I only have good pictures of my right temple/hairline, because they are my main „problem zone“. Started needling (1,5mm) in the second half of November, the first two times once a week, then switched the frequency to twice a month. I also started using 1,7 ml of 3% ru topical every night (except for neeling nights) at the same time, as well as Nizoral shampoo. I seem to have less shedding since the last two weeks.

First picture is from back in June, 4 months after stopping Minoxidil, had a huge shed and lost a lot of hair in my temples and overall density. My hair recovered a bit on its own in the following months, but I use this as my before picture.
Second and third picture are from the end of December, must have been after 3 or 4 sessions of needling.
Fourth picture is from last week. The last two are from yesterday. (I guess this is after 6 sessions)

Keep your eyes out for that pigmentation mark. (Kind of afraid that it will disappear because of the needling and I won‘t be able to see if there has been any progress :) )

I am not really sure if there is real improvement. On the one hand it seems to me that I made some progress, but it could also be all in my head, which is why I would like to hear your thoughts. I will post more pictures in the future if there has been some improvement

Am I tripping or is something happening here? First pic is two weeks ago and second one is today. Tried to keep lighting and location the same. Even used Snapchat camera for both

For both of you i definitely see results. I think people again have to remember this is a process. Its tough but patience is key.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people here are NOT on finasteride. In fact most people in this forum precisely because finasteride does NOT work for them.

p.s. finasteride stops your dick working
Finasteride fixed my sex life. At 11 inches erect all the women were scared of me. Now at 7 inches half chub I'm less intimidating

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of people are on finasteride here. I have grown exactly 2 terminal hairs over the last 3 months. literally 2. I call them bill and bert
Oh, you named one of them after me. I'm flattered.
I'm waiting for it like i'm waiting for my next breath, this can't come soon enough.
Indeed. But till then, gotta focus on doing what we can to maintain/improve our current situation. Patience, brother.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think @ToLGuy is on finasteride.

It is OK to be on finasteride, to maintain what was gained, imo
Absolutely. If you think you can take it, go right ahead.
Reckon he was implying that it wasn't needling doing the job.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just did my first session, tried at 1mm length just to get used to it and wasn’t too bad. Will go to 1.5 next time.

Is it absolutely necessary to draw blood? I had minor redness but that was about it? Am I doing something wrong?