Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sandalore thread has some interesting pictures.

Is someone trying it with microneedling?

I would not mind getting off f*****g minoxidil.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your hairline will be coming back. Keep it up! For me it'd be so awesome to get my temples back. Will finally be able to get some decent looking hairstyles.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One more week to finally join you guys.
Funny how I'm excited about the idea of needling the f*****g sh*t out of my scalp. f*** this bullshit hair loss with a big *** spiky pineapple.

It's not as fun as it sounds. It hurts really bad in my opinion.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've experienced worse pain in my life and I am using a 1.5 mm manual stamp. Gonna switch over to DermaPen soon. The pain isn't the problem, if there were at least results...

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Encouraging results, but why do only a few hairs pop up? What is the limiting factor? Why can't we achieve full density? Damn, the heavyweight researchers need to start analyzing this.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe the needles went deeper on those spots where hair has grown and perhaps that's needed. Who knows though. But eventually more should grow. Nothing makes sense about this f*****g disease.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm aware, but pain isn't what scares me the most. In my experience and up to a certain point, it's somewhat relative. This is coming from a construction worker who cut his foot pretty badly with a circular saw and still worked for another 7 hours under the heat of August.
Having a clear picture as motivation helped me power through that. In that case it was the money and the people complaining about being broke while sitting on their *** all day and, at the same time, spending +$300 on a stupid phone.
In this case, I'll think about people like the morons who cry about their grey hair while rocking a goddamn NW1, or about the absolute cuntbutts who put on a hat with the thickest, fullest head of hair imaginable because: "It looks like sh*t and I'm too lazy to style it".
Such an infuriating picture will fill me with the rage of a hungry lion chasing its prey, which I will then use to power through the pain of stabbing my head with 2 mm needles delivered in a machine gun-like fashion.
What scares me the most is the risk of infection.
I known it's minimal, but I'm OCD and I can't shake that off, even if I know the risk is pretty much zero.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has this ? Like a hairline under the hairline growing and growing... I'm only in session 5 today.
View attachment 108078

Those mini hair were not here. They started as vellus like the other vellus you can see under the hairline.

Yep i have similar. Existing diffuse hair is much thicker ( My baseline wasn't that bad when starting, i hide it well). On my hairline i have vellus and terminal hairs that weren't there 4 weeks ago when i began. If this and the rest of my hair continue to thicken i'd have pretty much a full head of hair. However i have like a hairline underneath that hairline lol.... where i prob had hair as a teenager. Sparse hair, some miniature and some terminal, but non the less it wasn't there at all in 5-10 years at least.

As far as maintaining. I think a couple guys who have been rolling long term have kind of eluded to it. I think once you create density you can roll less often, just enough to prevent fibrosis. However even If you told me i had to roll once a week long term i'd easily be able to do it. I just don't think we'll have to. My personal opinion. There have been anecdotes of people stopping and maintaining for months without any negative effects. Again though who knows, there are alot of variables.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a photo of a very small section of the skin beneath my hairline (700% zoom, see the difference in size and diameter with normal hair; there are 54 hair on this photo, it's an area less larger than 1cm x 1cm). It's a 2 centimeters band full of these dark vellus hair. This band covers the same area as the hairline I had when I was a teenager. The temples are also full of these vellus hair. These vellus are so small that you can't really see them with your eyes under normal lighting. You can only see a change of color of your skin and the vellus that are actually growing. I assume that these vellus will be growing like the other new hair I was showing. Why ? Because, if you look closely, some come with two hair inside one bulb; just like normal hair. They also go in the same direction as normal hair (which I think is quite important to make the distinction with normal vellus).

View attachment 108098

Under these dark vellus, I have normal vellus. Normal vellus are not pigmented. They only come by one inside a bulb. They don't go to the same direction as normal hair. Here is how they look.

View attachment 108099

I have dark hair, so I can make the distinction between those two kinds of vellus. But those who have light hair or blonde hair will have a hard time to make the distinction. I think that the vellus on the first photos are in fact actual hair in the making. Only time will tell us if I was right to think this...
How long you been needling?

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like I will be only needling for the next two weeks because I'm on some medication that may react with hair loss medication.
Always hate setbacks but 14 says won't make a big difference. I will needle every week till the end of January and then switch to the Chinese Study protocol.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From Tressless
Started Needling - 14 November 18
Before - Decemeber 18
2smcqRA.jpg

After - 29 December 18
WmxQk09

rq28zbX

WmxQk09.jpg

rq28zbX.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/aapdh1/dermarolling_rosemary_oil_results_pics/

Last edited:

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"My routine is just microneedling every other day and applying oil right after, and in the mornings." "Oh my bad I misread that, it's 2mm! Which is more than the usual 1.5mm but like I said I'm desperate"

Dudes got balls of steel doing 48hour 2mm while i see improvement in his temple his forlock looks weaker or it just thin new hair around it ?