Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
51 mins have past. Only feeling it a little bit and the redness is nearly gone.

Dont think I used enough pressure. I'll redo it Friday. :(
Well you should wait...my head startet to burn hours after the rolling again...and after 24hr the first minoxidil application is really intense. I had like a mild burning the next 2-3 days with skin flaking, enhanced minoxidil symptoms and also kinda like my immunse system is slowing down (got a cold immediately). I'll redo every 14 days probably

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont buy a roller because you wont be able to keep pressure on the same spots. Thats why a machine works better and consistend

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont buy a roller because you wont be able to keep pressure on the same spots. Thats why a machine works better and consistend
I agree with this. Unless a dermaroller is used in a clinical setting with pain relief i dont think you can get enough damage vs pain tollerance. First time i used a 2mm dermapen vs 1.5mm roller i got s lot more skin redness and blood spots with less pain than roller. And like others mentioned i got a hot head throbbing kind of feeling i never got with the roller

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any studies that show efficiency of only wounding without Monoxidil? I can't tolerate that stuff.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any studies that show efficiency of only wounding without Monoxidil? I can't tolerate that stuff.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29028377

The mean improvement in total hair density from baseline to 24 weeks was 18.8/cm2 in group 1, 23.4/cm2 in group 2, and 38.3/cm2 in group 3. The hair growth in the 3 groups was significantly different (P = 0.002), but there were no significant differences in toxicity found between the 3 groups.

Group 2 is only wounding twice monthly with a device similar to the dermapen.

Last edited:

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually Group 2 was only wounding. So wounding alone is better than Minoxidil alone?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually Group 2 was only wounding. So wounding alone is better than Minoxidil alone?

And its consistent with the numbers Follica disclosed some time ago: 100 new hairs but only 25 were terminal.

Last edited:

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers. I started my own story thread and said I was glad you had shared it but I can't believe what this forum is like.

I wish people could see past a 5% Amazon kick back. I've not even made $100 from combined UK/US Amazon sales.

Why do they focus on that? Why not focus on the study? Or my results? Or my dozens of photos?

There's literally a cure right in front of their noses but I'm a shill. Baldness is a self fulfilling prophecy for many on here as they'll always see an actual cure as a scam.

Thanks for posting on here, it has been helpful. Ignore the scam detectives.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Somebody" started his own thread. I came on here to 5 pages of people discussing me already. Go on the Reddit threads I started, where I answer in a much more friendly tone. You guys discussed me and cast doubt on my results before I knew this forum existed so I'm not that keen to jump in and start helping all those folk.
It's nothing personal man. You become cynical when it comes to hair loss as there's so much rubbish out there. I think if you put yourself in someone else's shoes here who sees a post with phenomenal results you're gonna want a piece of that of course. But you're gonna approach with caution. If that person seems to be promoting a product it compounds your cynicism. Sad but true. If it's all legit fair play. No harm done. You can't blame us for keeping our sceptic hats on.

Reaction score
I have severe scalp sweating and microneedling appears to be beneficial for it when combined with FRF treatment. I have a derminator 2 on the way so I'm hoping I'll get some benefit from it in that sense.

Is there any stories of it improving hair quality or reducing gray hair?

FinasterideCessation2018

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this. Unless a dermaroller is used in a clinical setting with pain relief i dont think you can get enough damage vs pain tollerance. First time i used a 2mm dermapen vs 1.5mm roller i got s lot more skin redness and blood spots with less pain than roller. And like others mentioned i got a hot head throbbing kind of feeling i never got with the roller

Could you recommend a electronic dermaroller?