UT-34 SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER (SARD) GroupBuy Info

inmyhead

Reaction score
Hey all,

Small update:

There are now exactly 40 people who purchased UT-34.
19 people have started dosing and the doses range from 0.1 - 0.5% and the majority of users have been dosing for about 2-3 weeks now.

No one has reported any side effects as of yet.

Whilst some users have mentioned some changes in shedding, it's way to early to determine efficacy.

We've also purity tested UT-34 which came back at 99.2% purity. We got our UT-34 synthesised from Wuhan Pharm (China) and tested in America.

View attachment 175819
Nice to see some testing results finally being shared.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody please explain to me what E3 stands for, link studies or a thread? If I search for it here via search bar or via google search, I don't get any results. Thank you very much for any information.

What do you guys think is more promising as an androgen receptor degrader: UT-34 or GT20029?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody please explain to me what E3 stands for, link studies or a thread? If I search for it here via search bar or via google search, I don't get any results. Thank you very much for any information.

What do you guys think is more promising as an androgen receptor degrader: UT-34 or GT20029?

Estriol

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So by the radio silence in this thread, I take it this failed too? Any guesses as to why?

Both this and ARV were supposed to work in theory, with the ARV excuse being that the molecular weight must have been too great for it to cross the skin barrier. Does this signify the end of androgen receptor degraders as potentially viable treatment candidates?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So by the radio silence in this thread, I take it this failed too? Any guesses as to why?

Both this and ARV were supposed to work in theory, with the ARV excuse being that the molecular weight must have been too great for it to cross the skin barrier. Does this signify the end of androgen receptor degraders as potentially viable treatment candidates?
In my own opinion, the doses they were using we way too low. They were treating this drug as if it's as potent as finasteride when its clearly not. This is partially the problem wtih doing group buys for drugs, sometimes the raw powder is so expensive. you cannot afford to use it in the concentrations it would take for it to be effective. Topical absorption is the real barrier to a long lasting full head of hair as there are many anti androgens already out there that would easily be able to reverse/halt follicle miniaturization if they could reach the follicle in sufficient concentrations.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It hasn't been that long since people received their UT, they are still using it.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my own opinion, the doses they were using we way too low. They were treating this drug as if it's as potent as finasteride when its clearly not. This is partially the problem wtih doing group buys for drugs, sometimes the raw powder is so expensive. you cannot afford to use it in the concentrations it would take for it to be effective. Topical absorption is the real barrier to a long lasting full head of hair as there are many anti androgens already out there that would easily be able to reverse/halt follicle miniaturization if they could reach the follicle in sufficient concentrations.

There were users, Difool for example, that said they will use higher doses and Difool even said he used a far higher dose for ARV as well. Still nothing. I can't imagine higher doses than that should have any effect if those already had zero.

It hasn't been that long since people received their UT, they are still using it.

It's been 5 months which is ample time to say if there's a noticeable difference or not.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There were users, Difool for example, that said they will use higher doses and Difool even said he used a far higher dose for ARV as well. Still nothing. I can't imagine higher doses than that should have any effect if those already had zero.

It's been 5 months which is ample time to say if there's a noticeable difference or not.
not sure about difool but I think they were using 0.1% concentration which I said from the beginning had no chance of working. I think they needed at least 1% to stand a chance and no one could afford that

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Difool wasn not even using it at the end . He went for a trip and didnt use it.
The whole 15-20 users that used it had reaction to the drug on all the doses that been used.
We all shed without recovery sadly (brutal one) .
Sadly its made all of us quitting this drug.
we moved to Pyri and Vert as our last hopes
Albo UK might be a good thing

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole 15-20 users that used it had reaction to the drug on all the doses that been used.
Vert as in verteporfin? what are you guys doing with that?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

Stfu. I don't know what's your intention to not say the truth. Truth is only you got brutal shed lmfao, I didn't get at all, neither do most of the users. Truth is not all have quit and some including me are still using. For those who want to know the fact please don't listen to Roey. My update is UT has no effect so far, that's all and probably will have no effect at the end.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stfu. I don't know what's your intention to not say the truth. Truth is only you got brutal shed lmfao, I didn't get at all, neither do most of the users. Truth is not all have quit and some including me are still using. For those who want to know the fact please don't listen to Roey. My update is UT has no effect so far, that's all and probably will have no effect at the end.
Nah we had poll most of the users report on shed and all of us quit the drug maybe 1-2 people left.
one of them dont even have hairloss lol.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
686B792C-4221-4B0E-A7F2-429742B7ABA9.jpeg

As i said the majority shed . And all the shed users quit using it . If its worked this drug meant to be cure level . Cope sadly

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 179495
As i said the majority shed . And all the shed users quit using it . If its worked this drug meant to be cure level . Cope sadly

So only 3 including you had massive shed, and I didnt vote which would make thumb up 10, and the shed is probably just Androgenetic Alopecia progressing. Your logic is poor. Are you willing to tell everyone here after how long you have been on UT and then you said it's cope? Please let everyone know your logic. I am not saying UT works but your conclusion is utterly dumb.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So only 3 including you had massive shed, and I didnt vote which would make thumb up 10, and the shed is probably just Androgenetic Alopecia progressing. Your logic is poor. Are you willing to tell everyone here after how long you have been on UT and then you said it's cope? Please let everyone know your logic. I am not saying UT works but your conclusion is utterly dumb.
Bruh you read that all wrong .
the 9 people are the one the experince shed!
Baeyer was one of the users that up vote it .
All the users that complain the shed up vote it .