Use Natural Products! Leave Minoxidil & Finasteride Alone

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's it going everyone,

I've been battling hair loss for years now my temples are gone, edges & crown had a bald spot. I finally found the best and healthy method to get your hair back. You just need to be very patient! And when I mean patient I mean months. My hair is growing in slowly but it's working and starting to kick in more. PS. I'm never taking pictures because I'm embarrassed of my scalp until my hair is full you guys don't have to believe but I'm not about to type all of this for no reason and not help the next person.

In the beginning, minoxidil worked for me within 3 months of use but it's like an illusion, in my opinion. The hairs comes out of your scalp very easily and once you trim it down and it may not even grow back or uneven. I stopped using minoxidil because it was just too much work, was getting tired of the little residue (foam) and finasteride is something not to play with. I've seen the horrible stories about it and decided not to touch it even though it work for "some" people. I did a lot of research and watched youtube videos constantly and the best case I got was to do it home remedy style. A lot of Doctors and MOST caucasian don't know about the value of "beauty supply" store and most of these products are being used by African American females to regrow their hairs but get overlooked by Doctors promoting Hair Transplant and all these other way to make profit. In addition, both black and white males just don't think NO products work and give up.

However, I decided to do a method how a African American women had switched it up a little. The number one thing you have to use is Jamaican Black Castor Oil! I mixed it with coconut and olive oil (you can use any other oils like almond and etc) Also, I added an essential oils to the mixture: peppermint and rosemary oil. Make sure you apply these products everyday or twice a day with warm damp water. Apply a leave in condition first then oil always because it moisturized your hair allowing it to grow. Do a hot oil treatment and use derma roller so it can penetrate. I use natural shampoo and conditioner as well. If you start doing that, eating the right foods, drink 3L of water and exercise/weight training, hairs will start to come in trust me. The method I listed is my current trick at first I was just using JBCO and olive oil only & from time I just started doing everything I listed above. You have to understand the hair cycle there can be times when your hair isn't going to grow but that's part of the process. You have fresh new hairs sprouting out of your scalp very similar how an infant hairs grows. As of now for myself I'm 5 months & 2 weeks in and my right sideburn/edges is grown in the crown of my head almost filled in and my hair is growing in like baby hairs (growing downwards). Finally, this a overwhelming experience everybody is different this may work faster for you then it did for me but this method has given me some life and some confidence back. I fill like all my hairs will be back within a month or two growing back in at this pace.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's it going everyone,

I've been battling hair loss for years now my temples are gone, edges & crown had a bald spot. I finally found the best and healthy method to get your hair back. You just need to be very patient! And when I mean patient I mean months. My hair is growing in slowly but it's working and starting to kick in more. PS. I'm never taking pictures because I'm embarrassed of my scalp until my hair is full you guys don't have to believe but I'm not about to type all of this for no reason and not help the next person.

In the beginning, minoxidil worked for me within 3 months of use but it's like an illusion, in my opinion. The hairs comes out of your scalp very easily and once you trim it down and it may not even grow back or uneven. I stopped using minoxidil because it was just too much work, was getting tired of the little residue (foam) and finasteride is something not to play with. I've seen the horrible stories about it and decided not to touch it even though it work for "some" people. I did a lot of research and watched youtube videos constantly and the best case I got was to do it home remedy style. A lot of Doctors and MOST caucasian don't know about the value of "beauty supply" store and most of these products are being used by African American females to regrow their hairs but get overlooked by Doctors promoting Hair Transplant and all these other way to make profit. In addition, both black and white males just don't think NO products work and give up.

However, I decided to do a method how a African American women had switched it up a little. The number one thing you have to use is Jamaican Black Castor Oil! I mixed it with coconut and olive oil (you can use any other oils like almond and etc) Also, I added an essential oils to the mixture: peppermint and rosemary oil. Make sure you apply these products everyday or twice a day with warm damp water. Apply a leave in condition first then oil always because it moisturized your hair allowing it to grow. Do a hot oil treatment and use derma roller so it can penetrate. I use natural shampoo and conditioner as well. If you start doing that, eating the right foods, drink 3L of water and exercise/weight training, hairs will start to come in trust me. The method I listed is my current trick at first I was just using JBCO and olive oil only & from time I just started doing everything I listed above. You have to understand the hair cycle there can be times when your hair isn't going to grow but that's part of the process. You have fresh new hairs sprouting out of your scalp very similar how an infant hairs grows. As of now for myself I'm 5 months & 2 weeks in and my right sideburn/edges is grown in the crown of my head almost filled in and my hair is growing in like baby hairs (growing downwards). Finally, this a overwhelming experience everybody is different this may work faster for you then it did for me but this method has given me some life and some confidence back. I fill like all my hairs will be back within a month or two growing back in at this pace.
Can you please provide pics? You don't have to show your face fyi.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least follow this treatment should not be harmful, especially if you add the liquid wax jojoba
A lot of luck

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
C864BE92-A77E-4ED9-918F-82F4D1F5058A.jpeg All of these hairs to the right are clearly new hairs as you can see from the texture different/baby hairs growing in. It’s growing in all around my hair like that but certain parts faster than the other

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy got his hair back from using natural oil and derma roller, look through his videos anything is possible!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Emoney you gotta take better pics then that. Take some more pics with pictures of your whole head too so we can see the extent of the thinning or what you are up against. Thank you

Joshrandall42092

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree i just started derma rolling and every night been using a mixture of almond oil with pepper mint oil, tea tree oil, rosemary , lavender and cedar wood, also 10000 mcg if biotin and 325mg of saw palmetto. I’ve used saw and biotin for 3 months and 2 weeks on the oils my hair line is growing back baby hairs, seriously natural remedies do work. The earth has provided everything we need it takes time and patience but I just don’t think pharmaceutical companies want us to know

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree i just started derma rolling and every night been using a mixture of almond oil with pepper mint oil, tea tree oil, rosemary , lavender and cedar wood, also 10000 mcg if biotin and 325mg of saw palmetto. I’ve used saw and biotin for 3 months and 2 weeks on the oils my hair line is growing back baby hairs, seriously natural remedies do work. The earth has provided everything we need it takes time and patience but I just don’t think pharmaceutical companies want us to know
I think you can predict the first response: pictures please. Thanks.

As there are so many scams out there nobody's gonna believe you getting results from just natural oils. We need proof :)

Joshrandall42092

My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural remedies bs ha sounds like your reading off a script paid for by rogaine. Natural is factual.My hair isn’t the worst but I have no reason or rhyme to lie to anyone of you. Just start off like I said give it a month and see Mother Nature do its thing. It’s really surprised me. I spray my hair with onions I’ve boiled then massage the oils leave it in over night and I’m getting hundred of baby hairs where my hair line. Get a derma roller and use it once a week 1.0 mm take biotin and saw palmetto. It’s not over night thing but in a month you will see it’s working. This is paid for by planet earth. Not even kidding tho

Joshrandall42092

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat right, get that green in your diet, cut back the cigarettes, cut the stress. I vape but it doesn’t seem to be doing any damage.

TheHandsomeLurker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairloss treatments are worth a lot of money. If a person has one that actually works, he'll run the necessary trials to prove it. That way he can sell it and get rich. It's just economics. If any of these natural methods worked, there's be published studies verifying it.

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural remedies bs ha sounds like your reading off a script paid for by rogaine. Natural is factual.My hair isn’t the worst but I have no reason or rhyme to lie to anyone of you. Just start off like I said give it a month and see Mother Nature do its thing. It’s really surprised me. I spray my hair with onions I’ve boiled then massage the oils leave it in over night and I’m getting hundred of baby hairs where my hair line. Get a derma roller and use it once a week 1.0 mm take biotin and saw palmetto. It’s not over night thing but in a month you will see it’s working. This is paid for by planet earth. Not even kidding tho
bRuH Mother Nature gave me hair loss in the first place

danielscasa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people aren’t a fan of natural treatments but it’s working for me!! Give it a shot, everybody is different and different things work for different people