Use Natural Products! Leave Minoxidil & Finasteride Alone

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is growing in slowly like an infant but it’s working. Blood circulation help boost hair growth and the right diet. I’m only 25. I lost my hair due to not taking care of it. Every new hair I grow is growing in wavy and my scalp is trying to create a new hairline (original hair). I hope you guys do know African Americans/Black people are the king and queens of knowing this natural remedies stuff. I’m not being a racist but I’m keeping it real. All of my caucasian friends don’t have stuff like Black Castor Oil, Shea butter etc In their house because it’s just not part of the white culture and it’s big in the African American culture. Our skin always look healthy because we don’t use them products at CVS with all those chemicals. Then when you guys finally try the product you guys assume it’s suppose to work in a day or a week. It don’t work like that. I bet most of you guys don’t even protect your hair at night with a silk. The drugs y’all taking ain’t safe I’m not saying to stop taking it but the government don’t care about the people..all those side effects are going to come back haunt you guys when your older. You guys sit here and comment saying minoxidil leave dark patches under your eyes! Minoxidil is a damn hair product! When I was on minoxidil my hair would constantly itch. I never scratch my hair using Castor oil & etc. I’m on my 8th month trying this solution and it seems that it’s starts growing more efficiently but still slow after 7-8 months. The same rate as a baby growing its hair. As of now my scalp is shedding (not much) and growing in wavy. It’s pretty obvious it’s telogem effluvium which is a great sign!

Last edited:

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to wash my hair Saturday or Sunday and make sure to picture take a picture for you guys. My hair/scalp will be more damped and it’ll be easier to notice the new growth. I’m just trying to help the next guy cause this hair loss situation ain’t no joke & sorry for the slang and grammar.

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the first guy hair grew back in is exactly how my hair is growing in. Difference is my edges/sideburns are grown in like that my temples haven’t got to that hair stage yet.

Emoney1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baby hairs growth

Attachments

• 9D34CA83-48F1-4E81-829F-5A5E235B64BF.jpeg
    9D34CA83-48F1-4E81-829F-5A5E235B64BF.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 518