Update On Setipiprant Trial By Allergan

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry if already answered but how much did you use and did it stop your hair loss? any sides?
I used it for a few months, just a few sprays per day. I added it to my regimen which was already working. It seemed to reduce shedding pretty quickly, but I don't know if it made any real difference. I didn't suffer sides from it. I stopped because I was taking too many different things. I cut out everything but the basics, and kept making progress.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it for a few months, just a few sprays per day. I added it to my regimen which was already working. It seemed to reduce shedding pretty quickly, but I don't know if it made any real difference. I didn't suffer sides from it. I stopped because I was taking too many different things. I cut out everything but the basics, and kept making progress.

never even heard of this sh*t

just doing some research on it now

your saying its a stronger version of seti?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
never even heard of this sh*t

just doing some research on it now

your saying its a stronger version of seti?

Yes, they are both DP2 receptor antagonists, but ramatroban is more potent. TM-30089 is stronger than both, completely blocking DP2 receptor.

hairlossyoung

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source where to purchase seti?
That new shop that opened up. thekaneshop I think it was called. If Admin made a post about it I'm sure it has some legitimacy. Haven't tried myself as it's still pretty new

Edit: my bad seems like the shop is trusted and has been around. Maybe it's expensive? Not sure

Last edited:

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Well considering majority of clinical trial requirements say what stage of hairloss you need to be in order to participate in the trial and this one just said"patient has Androgenetic Alopecia" yes I'm quite surprised actually.. I could go to a dermatologist and he could say I have AA and guess what I would be a "patient with Androgenetic Alopecia " So yes smart *** I was surprised
You are right. This is some kind of anti-NW0 racism!

hairlossyoung

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm thinking about getting on Ramatroban. How is the stuff applied/ how long 60ml last?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last I heard was that Cots was interested in knowing if females have elevated pgd2 in their thinning/bald areas like males?Knowing cots he will want to start from the very beginning and examine female scalps for Pgd2 levels while making no progress on the male Seti trials. Something tells me he will wait to see if females have similiar elevated pgd2 and if they do he will focus on testing them until their trial is caught up to the males trial. And then finally do a phase 3 that includes both male and female. This is just my opinion but you wait and see!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last I heard was that Cots was interested in knowing if females have elevated pgd2 in their thinning/bald areas like males?Knowing cots he will want to start from the very beginning and examine female scalps for Pgd2 levels while making no progress on the male Seti trials. Something tells me he will wait to see if females have similiar elevated pgd2 and if they do he will focus on testing them until their trial is caught up to the males trial. And then finally do a phase 3 that includes both male and female. This is just my opinion but you wait and see!

Doesnt make sense from the business pov, they know very well that the sooner they release, the more 'money they will get in return before other treatment become available.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks, 1 year? So we can expect results next year in april/may...
What the hell is the point of waiting a year to release results? So if it is effective they slowly make some data sheets for a freaking year then begin to set up phase 3? I just don't understand the lack of speed. This is ridiculous and depressing.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe him..i mean it's cotsarelis we are talking about here. The master of delays.
here is some vintage Cots :
(I love the first song: "It's a miracle, it's a miiiiraacle")
Already talking about wounding+ special compound in 2008
the woman says: "magic" compound, and she adds she would not be surprised if this comes on the market in
3 or 4 years maybe even sooner. So it looks like It actually hit the market in 2011. Surpriseeee

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably just a company policy to release the data publicy after one year, I think analyzing the results should take at most a couple of weeks. Cassiopea released Breezula data 2 weeks after the 6 months point, I doubt Seti needs more time.

The real question here is: will they go to Phase III, I don't feel too optimistic about this.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably just a company policy to release the data publicy after one year, I think analyzing the results should take at most a couple of weeks. Cassiopea released Breezula data 2 weeks after the 6 months point, I doubt Seti needs more time.

The real question here is: will they go to Phase III, I don't feel too optimistic about this.

Agree. Reason is why holding it for damn long ? Shouldnt they all try to do as soon as possible ?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

It would not surprise me if they went to phase 3 and here is why. Apparently Cots is now interested in finding out if females have elevated pgd2 in the balding areas like a lot of males...why is he interested in my opinion? Because maybe it is working well for males in the study?..orrr because it isn't working well for males in the study and the company he works for paid a lot of $ for the rights and he is feeling desperate as female pattern loss isn't typically as mighty as male pattern baldness.