sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** did you come up with that? (though I do admit, it's an interesting proposition)
I would assume the second part of your post is correct. Finasteride + hair transplant or Tsuji hair transplant.

Many hours of sleeplessness nights! Hahaha jk, but its a real concern, cause i would prefer to go full bald and then get all my head implanted with bioengineeredmechahairs extra resistent that would last my whole f*****g life

Everybody is talking about top notch docs for transplants etc, but nearly everbody forgets that these guys want an automated procedure and Riken has to develop these devices. The final idea aren't surgeons, but machines that will do this and I hope they do it better, faster and less expensive than a crazy Doctor
I looooooooove JAPAN! The creators of the miata, gtr, lancer evo, supra, 200Z ans now the saviours of the baldies... Damn

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m hopeful, I really am. But doesn’t it seem strange to you that the head researcher in hairloss cure is responding to personal emails from random people? This is a revolution in human development and the guy in charge is answering emails from a bunch of randoms.

That’s like Steve Jobs getting on his email and answering my personal emails about the upcoming revolutionary smart phone in 2007. And a cure for hairloss is worlds bigger than a smartphone.

And all I’m seeing are research performed that makes sense. A lot of research in the past made sense as well but eventually disappeared. Props to Tsuji but there should be more hype in the industry if this was legit. More hype from the convention that has left us dry. Not just hype due to answered personal emails directly from the head scientist lol.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m hopeful, I really am. But doesn’t it seem strange to you that the head researcher in hairloss cure is responding to personal emails from random people? This is a revolution in human development and the guy in charge is answering emails from a bunch of randoms.

That’s like Steve Jobs getting on his email and answering my personal emails about the upcoming revolutionary smart phone in 2007. And a cure for hairloss is worlds bigger than a smartphone.

And all I’m seeing are research performed that makes sense. A lot of research in the past made sense as well but eventually disappeared. Props to Tsuji but there should be more hype in the industry if this was legit. More hype from the convention that has left us dry. Not just hype due to answered personal emails directly from the head scientist lol.
You realize that this guy is behind this for nearly a decade and except some bald idiots like us nobody knows him because he ain't ready do deliver at the moment just like he already said 10k times? İt's not out yet and not next year....some guys here don't realize that it would be delusional to promote something that will be ready in nearly 2-3 years...god damned it guys this is just ridiculous

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You realize that this guy is behind this for nearly a decade and except some bald idiots like us nobody knows him because he ain't ready do deliver at the moment just like he already said 10k times? İt's not out yet and not next year....some guys here don't realize that it would be delusional to promote something that will be ready in nearly 2-3 years...god damned it guys this is just ridiculous

Well I hope you’re right. Just weird that the leader of the cure is answering random personal emails. He must be a very nice man or have a lot of free time on his hands.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I hope you’re right. Just weird that the leader of the cure is answering random personal emails. He must be a very nice man or have a lot of free time on his hands.
Just wait and see

ganta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only official quote is more expensive than the typical hair transplant - which is probably ~10k?
General consensus in the forums is 20k-100k $. Yes it's a very broad estimate but it's too soon to know. It could fall rapidly as well, because of automation by Kyocera.
20k to 100k are you serious.if this treatment work then i think they should lower the price.after all they would not be in loss, if average person get this treatment,they are in millions which means more money.

Last edited:

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
20k to 100k are you serious.if this treatment work then i think they should lower the price.after all they would not be in loss, if average person get this treatment,they are in millions which means more money.

That’s not how it works. If they do succeed they’d have no competition. They will charge whatever they want and people that are able or willing will pay up. The market is huge even for just the select few who can afford.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Mark Cuban responds to emails, so not totally unheard of

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will cry when you get the bill LOL
I would cry for the kidney I sold to be able to afford it. But the hair on my head would make me immediatly happy again.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH, this bothers me as well. Granted, except us baldies, the world doesn't know Tsuji. But, GIANT companies do know him, the people who fund the research know him... And he himself knows he will gain God status of this works out. So it is very f*****g strange indeed that he has enough time to answer any old bloke's emails.

Mark Cuban responds to emails, so not totally unheard of

Does he indeed? Sources?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that is all they need which is why they are saying 2020
I understand, but i said that sarcastically. safety and effectivness would take much much longer than one year, this not an oral or topical drug, this is a cell based treatment, regulations might be the same but outcomes are not