Update: My experience with PDRN + rolling

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never use concealers. I tried once 10 years ago. They create a mess, are noticeable under certain circumstances, and hey fall off if someone is running their hand through your hair ... which is what women do .... regardless how bald you are

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never use concealers. I tried once 10 years ago. They create a mess, are noticeable under certain circumstances, and hey fall off if someone is running their hand through your hair ... which is what women do .... regardless how bald you are
Dont mind the people here. Their perception is limited. Its obvious hair either mildly wet or oily in the first shot. You can tell based on how the hair fibers bundle up to each other. The second shot is less oiled up or dry feel. Neverthless i think some improvement is def there

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g delusional if you can't tell that in the first pic the hair is wet and second is dry and even then it doesn't look fuller.
you can keep disliking as much as you want, it won't change the truth.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you make another photo in 2 months with better quality? You are only on rolling and pdrn?

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since 6 months ago I have been: Rolling with derma pen at 1.5mm every other sunday + applying drops of PDRN an hour later. (anti-aging face serum bio pdrn dermaline). I apply a minimal amount: take a 1/2ml and don't squeeze the droplet, just hit it gently against my scalp until is gone. PDRN is commonly used in derma practice for rejuvenation in combination with wounding.

There was a discussion about PDRN a while back, started by @FollicleGuardian

I have rolled for years on and off without results.
I have been doing head massages as well for 1 year. But frankly the growth (which is extremely visible to me in the mirror when I part my hair) only happened over the last few months.

This is not a recommendation. I have been on this forum for way too long to be trolling anyone. The after picture is with a flash ... to my surprise. I had to double check that the flash was working.

Conclusion: Hair looks pathetic still, but some encouraging progress?
Hi when you say you are dermarolling every other Sunday and applying this after does that mean you are only applying this twice a month? Or do you apply this serum on all other days as well?/

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just applying on dermarolling days, right after.

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your post and congrats on the regrowth.
Is this the serum you are using?
Do you know the % of PDRN in it?
Also I wanted to point out that PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is among the ingredients.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed less shedding since using PDRN?
I stopped having obvious shedding periods years ago... for some reason. Maybe it is an age thing, or just fewer hairs.

Thanks for your post and congrats on the regrowth.
Is this the serum you are using?
Do you know the % of PDRN in it?
Also I wanted to point out that PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is among the ingredients.
That's the one. And yes.
I can't recall (have seen somewhere the %) but I don't see it now.
If you find something with higher or high PDRN let me know. Hard to find, but definitely interested.