Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol my first line just got in there somehow, I was writing it in another comment, not to you :\

But how dude? Couto barely even answer mails now, and also doesnt do online assessment due to corona... anyway, good luck with that. I already chose my surgeon, procedure in May.
It's all about who you know.

our last hope is Tissuse. they are ready for the clinical study, so the preclinical study was successful. they only need a gmp system.
Tissuse can't even get a cpc to work with them. Don't hold your breath for them either. You would think they have demonstrated success based on events, but where are they? Maybe they will come through, maybe they won't.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are countless companies with promising technologies that are shifting down every year. What makes their product valuable to you doesn't necessarily align with their investors strategy.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the same but this time in english
Thanks for sharing but this is a 2011 video. Lauster (shown in the video) later admitted they couldn't replicate the stem cells without them losing their properties and bailed at that research.

And Tissuse hasn't shown a single evidence that they had any progress from there - or even claimed to have?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the same but this time in english
Man this is so depressing. It's almost 10 years later and we're basically still at the same stage (petry dish, no pre clinical trials) of this 2011 video!

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to point out that they have been researching it for decades. They are ready for the study, which will take place next year at the latest.
I get it but after those 9 years what did they accomplish, if anything? It's 2020 and they are still at the petry dish stage! No real breakthroughs, no trials!

Its like time doesn't pass and we're stuck forever on the same beat

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Yes, the procedure for hair cloning is established and could be used in clinical trials. As per our previous email we expect these clinical trials to commence as soon as a manufacturing facility has been selected." tissuse
I couldn't find it via google search - does that text come from a private e-mail exchange you had with them?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i emailed them today, they replied in one hour, Tsuji is silent, so does kyocera
lol cool man. So basically they have cured baldness and haven't shown any proof to back it up, and we have to take their word for it. And they were supposed to start clinical trials since the end of last according to some press releases but nothing happened since then. Ok lol.

Anyways, this is big if true.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Evidence will only be provided in a clinical study, which should take place next year at the latest. Tissuse doesn't make any money on such statements. They make no promises and are not listed on the stock market.They just say they are ready for clinical trials.
I really really REALLY want that to be the case, but you just don't simply announce you are ready for the clinical trials for the freaking cure of baldness before achieving big milestones first. We are the studies, photos of multiplied hair, patents, pre clinical studies results?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Deutschland wird es am Ende richten. Diese scheiß Japaner kriegen nichts geschissen und machen auf Schlaumeier.

Auf die Deutschen ist immer Verlass - IMMER!!!

Yeah you can always trust on them losing world wars and f*****g up Europe.ALWAYS.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Patents are publicly available. Tissuse has an approved patent.
2. Photos of multiplied hair? I don't think you know what a preclinical study is. It is said to have been successful with animals. In addition, through their organ on a chip process
3. There are many publications.
Sorry but there aren't. Even on their own website news section there is no trace about anything related to completing pre clinal trials. They just have one post about the procedure from last year, and it's about they licensing the technology to some japanese company to do some testing in humans there. And NOTHING resulted from that after one year has passed.

When doing some internet digging about those "clinical trials" that they claim to be ready to start, one finds out it's just a test on five people in order to find out if the technology works or not. Seems much more like a proof of concept attempt on humans than "clinical trials". And even it being a very small 5 people test they are trying to start it for a whole year with no success, which is telling. How hard would it be to test the stuff on 5 people if they previously really had completed successfully pre clinical trials?

It seems like the technology is still in its very infancy and they still are not sure if it works so they are trying to bypass a lot of steps (hence the partnership with a company in Japan, where regulation is supposedly more lax for this kind of stuff) in other to try some proof of concept in humans to check it the tech works or not. This is not all that bad -- actually I like that they are trying to go straight to the point but lets tell it like it (probably) is: a side project for Tissuse (barely mentioned in their own website) that is trying to perform a proof of concept on humans to see if the tech has any future or not.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is, you don't seem to know exactly how the drug approval process works. You use words like "proof of concept" that don't make sense from the context. It doesn't make sense to answer it in detail now, I'll just say one thing: Without successful preclinical studies, you cannot test on people! Preclinical studies are used to examine the properties of the active ingredient in order to ensure that it can be used safely in humans. Animal experiments, for example, are a prerequisite. In addition, various laboratory tests are used to examine the physical and chemical properties of the new drug. By carrying out special experiments, it is possible to estimate what influence the drug has on the human body and what side effects may occur.

By the way, you never know whether a drug will work in humans until you conduct clinical studies. That's the point. Incidentally, most drugs fail in the phase 2 study.
This would explain why they are having a hard time to start a simple 5 people trial, even in Japan: because they haven't actually completed any real pre clinical tests. (not to mention I haven't found a single mention from them declaring to have done one).

I used the terms "proof of concept" and "bypassing regulations" in my last post because that's the idea I'm getting after connecting the dots on what they say they are trying to do, specially if you consider the wordings of J. Hewitt’s CEO (Tissuse's partner in Japan) related to this topic:

If successful, SHT can be offered to patients around the world who would come to Japan, have hair biopsies, and then return in 45 days for injection of the Neo-papilla. So we will know this year I believe if SHT is a viable treatment. It will not take years like Tsuji, etc..it will be much, much sooner.

My record for Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine is starting with PRP injections for wrinkles in humans in 2005 as the first in the world, and my goal is to do things quickly and then see the results and know if it works.”

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The preclinical studies were all successful. Tissuse and J.Hewitt have received approval to start studies. Unfortunately there were problems with the GMP facility, which wanted to acquire rights to the technology itself. That took a lot of time. All plants in Japan are currently closed due to corona
Cool man I hope you are right. Where did you get that info in bold? I would love to read it.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The preclinical studies were all successful. Tissuse and J.Hewitt have received approval to start studies. Unfortunately there were problems with the GMP facility, which wanted to acquire rights to the technology itself.
Where did you get that info?