Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but hair cloninig was organ technologies project, Tsuji has retired and the prject is over because there is a company responsible for human trials
If Organ Tech actually shuts down they will partner with someone else.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shittttt good find Jan (and terrible news for us)

Organ Technologies (Minato-ku, Tokyo), a hair regrowth venture, suspended its business, and the entire amount of 100 million yen invested was recorded as an extraordinary loss as a loss on valuation of investment securities.

Well anyone who connected the dots already knew they were dead, but we now have the confirmation why Tsuji left the company last April (so much for "can't say anything because of investors" bs excuse for the silence).

That is terrible, terrible news and I'm afraid nothing good will come from Tsuji anymore (at least in the coming years). You may say Riken is still going (obviously, they are an institute doing many different things) but remember that Organ was using Riken for research. So if Organ failed it means the HC research being conducted at Riken failed to produce any meaningful results too.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Organ Technologies (Minato-ku, Tokyo), a hair regrowth venture, suspended its business, and the entire amount of 100 million yen invested was recorded as an extraordinary loss as a loss on valuation of investment securities. "
any questions?
You're going in circles means we already went over this. RIKEN will partner with someone else. Now it's your turn to tell me that all the scientists were with Organ Tech, and I will tell you that Tsuji is still with RIKEN. Since you want to ignore that point, you'll go back to the beginning of the loop.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok , then what with organ technologies?

Do you think they would shut down the company if their technology was promising?
Companies file bankruptcy for any number of reasons. It doesn't mean a whole lot

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
come on......we know what it means for us
Time will tell. It means little for me either way because I was never counting on it to begin with. I'm growing back what I can with what we have and getting a transplant

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're going in circles means we already went over this. RIKEN will partner with someone else. Now it's your turn to tell me that all the scientists were with Organ Tech, and I will tell you that Tsuji is still with RIKEN. Since you want to ignore that point, you'll go back to the beginning of the loop.
Organ suspending their business means that the pre clinical research that was being conducted AT RIKEN (announced in 2018) has FAILED. What's the point of a new company partnering up with RIKEN if their Hair Cloning research ended up resulting in nothing?

Enough with all that denial guys, Tsuji and Riken failed to advance past pre clinical trials and reached a dead end.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on......we know what it means for us
lol the writing is pretty much on the wall but the denial is still strong. It sucks because we are all on the same side and I admit it's hard to accept the fact that our biggest hope has officially bitten the dust.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't necessarily mean that. I'm done with this thread. You guys can jump to conclusions and cry on each other's shoulders all you want. I'm more interested in finding things we can do today to improve our hair.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RIP:
Intercitex
Aderans
Laurent
Histogen
Tsuji/Organ/Riken

Next in line: Stemson? Hope not, pleeeease

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the writing is pretty much on the wall but the denial is still strong. It sucks because we are all on the same side and I admit it's hard to accept the fact that our biggest hope has officially bitten the dust.
Is not hard to accept at all. I just don't see any proof yet. It literally doesn't matter to me because I already made up my mind to get a transplant next year

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't necessarily mean that. I'm done with this thread. You guys can jump to conclusions and cry on each other's shoulders all you want. I'm more interested in finding things we can do today to improve our hair.
Dude wake up and smell the coffee. In 2016 they were optimistic to launch something in 2020. In 2018 they started pre clinical trials (supposedly).

It's now 2020, Tsuji has left without producing even a proof of concept in humans (or anything whatsoever) and the company is shutting down. It's obvious that the tech TSUJI WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ended up NOT WORKING.

Hair Cloning is hard folks.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is not hard to accept at all. I just don't see any proof yet. It literally doesn't matter to me because I already made up my mind to get a transplant next year
Dude, we have all the proofs that it didn't work, and ZERO proof that it worked. Please.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplant? Didnt you say you gained back most of your hair? Or at least in the process? Besides, you are diffuse thinner, your hairline seems good, where you going to transplant?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how it feels for a researcher, that dedicated years of his life to work on a project, to realize he failed and it was all for nothing...
Far from most, just enough that a transplant is a viable option for me now. I still need 6k grafts for a thick head of hair. I am looking at Couto, or maybe South Korea. I think Hairliciously's transplant looks good, although the scarring is pretty bad on the back of his head.
If you plan on next year you can forget about Couto

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since HC seems so far away now I'm considering having a hair transplant too. I'm really surprised about how the technology evolved in that area, some guys are getting great results that don't look like an hair transplant at all.

I heard Couto is very good but he has a waiting list of 2+ years. I'm also very curious about Zarev, some of his results are amazing.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can get in.
lol my first line just got in there somehow, I was writing it in another comment, not to you :\

But how dude? Couto barely even answer mails now, and also doesnt do online assessment due to corona... anyway, good luck with that. I already chose my surgeon, procedure in May.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In order to be allowed to conduct clinical studies, positive preclinical studies must be submitted. Since they already have the permit, it can be assumed
It’s just my opinion and I hate being negative, but my most realistic feeling is that if TISSUSE were a solid project, you shouldn’t have a problem finding where to test on humans.