Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like an update too, but they have no obligation to give one. Maybe they don't have one.
They previously said trials begin in 2020 so they should at the very least confirm trials have been delayed and if so,reveal if a new trial date has been set.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most companies don't do that. I don't even think they announced that publicly, they just said it in an email or interview here. 99.9% of people here won't be able to afford it anyway.

I was gonna say. We have folks on this forum arguing about switching a freaking needle after each wounding session or not and with this are talking 6 figures for it!!!

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
71uThmU5W7L.jpg

In this magazine we can get the actual Tsuji-Update (January 2020). The full article can be bought on amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/B081WVBKV5/toyokeizaia-22

I tried to buy this article (633Yen) with my amazon-account but it doesnt work. Has somebody an international amazon-account and is able to get this magazine for us?
Tsuji says in this article when the trial will start this year.(Before COVID-19)

I think it is better to read this recent article then speculating. We have to admit that Takashi Tsuji gave an update in January 2020 and went to this newspaper giving an interview. So we cant accuse him that he doesnt inform us about his research!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji is nice and all but it's so far away + high cost that I don't care about it anymore.

Yeah, it's definitely a leap forward in cloning but too far away and too expensive for most, plus it's really only for people too far gone for conventional treatments, im happy they might be able to get their hair back at some point if they can afford it but for most it's useless. A great scientific advancement though for sure.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is you f*****g Problem? This is the Tsuji-forum here not the forum of Desperation. So if you arent interested in informations about tsuji then go in the other 100 victim threads.

I posted the Amazon link to the article of takashi tsuji "starting trials about hair regeneration soon". I asked whether there is anybody who has a international amazon account to buy this 5$ article and share it.

I can't imagine how stupid you are. There is the information and all you do is complaining about price, availability, possible danger, other treatments instead and complaining about no tsuji updates. There you have your update! But the problem is you know that you never would be happy. If Tsuji comes to the market this year you would complain about all the things. There will be new problems which would be responsible to you for your screwed up life.

this whole hairloss community is mostly a group which are seeking things they cant change to take as a reason for their bad life. Last week you complained about no informations of takashi tsuji. Now you have the article and you are complaining about the price and so on...

You all waste your lifetime with this attitude. Get the informations you are able to get or f*** yourself!

H

Reaction score
View attachment 143724

In this magazine we can get the actual Tsuji-Update (January 2020). The full article can be bought on amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/B081WVBKV5/toyokeizaia-22

I tried to buy this article (633Yen) with my amazon-account but it doesnt work. Has somebody an international amazon-account and is able to get this magazine for us?
Tsuji says in this article when the trial will start this year.(Before COVID-19)

I think it is better to read this recent article then speculating. We have to admit that Takashi Tsuji gave an update in January 2020 and went to this newspaper giving an interview. So we cant accuse him that he doesnt inform us about his research!
Do we have anyone to translate?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have anyone to translate?

i will translate the article but the problem is i cant buy the article. I registered an international Amazon account but was not able to buy it because of national restrictions.

Can you buy this article?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www2.bdr.riken.jp/renkei/2020/

Takashi Tsuji will hold a lecture on 5. August 2020
11:30-12:30 "Takashi Tsuji Organ regeneration by self-organization of stem cells" - it is a ZOOM conference

Does somebody here know a japanese who can participate in this Zoom-conference and share the informations Tsuji will give?

@Trichosan is it possible that your wife log in to Tsujis lecture?

It is very important that we find a person who will collect the informations about Tsujis lecture! Won't have much more possibilities to watch a Tsuji presentation in the internet!

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka can you please participate in this conference?

生命科学におけるゲノムから個体までの多様な研究対象、研究方法を含め、原理解明から応用へ繋がる理研 生命機能科学研究センター(BDR)神戸キャンパスの先端研究を紹介します。 2020年8月5日(水) https://www2.bdr.riken.jp/renkei/2020/ 11:30-12:30 辻 孝 幹細胞の自己組織化による器官再生

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Takashi Tsuji will hold a lecture on 05/08/2020
11:30-12:30 "Takashi Tsuji Organ regeneration by self-organization of stem cells" - it is a ZOOM conference

Does somebody here know a japanese who can participate in this Zoom-conference and share the informations Tsuji will give?

It is very important that we find a person who will collect the informations about Tsujis lecture! Won't have much more possibilities to watch a Tsuji presentation in the internet!

生命科学におけるゲノムから個体までの多様な研究対象、研究方法を含め、原理解明から応用へ繋がる理研 生命機能科学研究センター(BDR)神戸キャンパスの先端研究を紹介します。 2020年8月5日(水) https://www2.bdr.riken.jp/renkei/2020/ 11:30-12:30 辻 孝 幹細胞の自己組織化による器官再生
Even if wie cant find a japanese to attend we should try to record bis speech. Then we habe Mord time to find someone to translate.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've translated it with translator Deepl. Some parts may not be correct.

I wondered if this was the case. If the hematopoietic stem cells, which were being developed at Niigata University, could be turned into a drug for treating autologous blood disorders, it would certainly be a cure for autologous blood disorders. However, the company's top management decided not to develop the drug, fearing that it might be contagious if it used human cells. Descent. is the row that would later lead to making stem cell-based therapy, or regenerative medicine, a life's work. After finishing his doctoral studies in 1973, he joined Japan Tobacco Inc. and was assigned to the Life Science Institute in Yokohama, Japan. Then, he was hired a year earlier, and he immediately hit it off with Yasuhiro Fudwara (currently a professor at Osaka University), who was three years younger than him. He immediately got along with Yasuhiro Fudwara (currently a professor at Osaka University), who had joined the company a year earlier and was three years younger than him. According to Toshihara, Tsuji was friendly, without being "too old for him". They had one thing in common, too: they were both sons of local shopkeepers and had a passion for fishing. Both were sons of local shopkeepers and had an unparalleled love of fishing. After a year of lively discussions about research and research, Kajiwara was transferred to Yokohama City University and Tsuji was transferred to JT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. He moved to the Discovery Research Institute in Yokohama, Japan, but the Bunryu continued. Tsuji's research focuses on the proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells in the umbilical cord blood of newborn babies in vitro1. At JT, he wrote a paper on hematopoietic stem cells, which became a major beer-boynt. At the University of Science, he taught a course on non-specialized subjects such as pharmacology, chemistry and physiology before he was an undergraduate. The university was blessed with a high level of funding among private schools and its students were serious. However, I was assigned to a laboratory with 10 students per year. I was assigned to a laboratory, which had an annual stipend of ten students, and I had to supervise more than a dozen students, including those in the graduate school. When I was a student at Kyushu University, I felt a sense of tension and a sense of alienation in the Spartan laboratory HeC, but I was the leader of The pressure from the height of purpose and the difficulty of managing a lab with many members when you become a I was confronted with the fact that I was in the same position as Dr. Nakamura. He said, "Having been in the same position, I can now fully understand how Dr. Nakamura felt about his feelings of unity and loneliness. I'm sure that I'll be able to help him more if I'm on my own now, and I'm sure that the relationship with Kajiwara, a colleague of mine from JT, will be very important. This was the beginning of a unique encounter with Otsuka Chemical. This was the point of contact with Otsuka Chemical, which later became a researcher in the regeneration of organs such as teeth and hair. Kajiwara, who specialized in glycoscience, was engaged in research together with Otsuka Chemical. Tsuji was put in charge of the biological evaluation of tambac proteins synthesized by Taxahara and linked with glycolysis, and he was assigned to work with Otsuka Chemical in the field of science and technology. Otsuka Chemical Co., Ltd. entrusted me with its first endowed lecture series at the University of Tokyo, and my original specialty, regenerative medicine, is the study of three-dimensional organs. The aim is to regenerate. The large and complex structures of the liver and other organs are created in accordance with the biological principle, and are covered all over the body surface. If "teeth and hairs are not directly linked to life and death," it would be easier to build an experimental model, so Tsuji quits JT and moves to the University of Science. After immersing himself in research and education, Tsuji decides to leave JT after seven years of service. He had the confidence to think about his research theme, implement it, and write a paper on it. He wanted to take the initiative in researching a new field that would lead to practical applications, and he asked the university to fight for him. At that time, he was appointed as a faculty member of regenerative medicine at the Tokyo University of Science's School of Engineering and Technology and became an assistant professor in 2001. . In the whole industry, patents are more important than papers.

I got it. Tsuji is a good presenter. Since his time in the corporate world, he has how to persuade his superiors by using management's words to persuade them. We make sure that all students and staff members, including those who have been working at the University, are fully aware of the importance of greetings, keeping their promises, and beilearnedng organized. This is because he believes in the importance of the researcher as a human being. Mayumi Murofushi, an assistant at Riken, said that a student of hers at Ritsumeikan University T There are a lot of things that are line packed and I have a lot of sympathy for [Tsuji's] beliefs," Aogan said. The company is not only engaged in the field of regenerative medicine, but also in the field of health care. In 2006, he led the world in the development of artificial skin for the evaluation of the safety and functionality of cosmetics and quasi-drugs. It was released. In the midst of the trend of banning animal testing, this product is attracting a lot of attention as the next generation of artificial skin. Tsuji is also aiming to commercialize hair diagnosis. RIKEN has been working on it for some time now, saying, "I understand the words of people in the light industry, and I have a good idea of the seeds that companies are looking for. I'm sure I'll be able to play a role in bridging the gap with companies. In June, Tsuji was appointed to a position at RIKEN, but while he was being held accountable for the research fraud surrounding STAP cells, Sasai's father, a former professor of chemistry at the University of California, Berkeley, was also being held accountable. The loss of his spiritual pillar and supreme mentor, a comrade who took his own life in August of that year, made Tsuji For a short time he was at a loss for words, but Yoi, who was busy with industry and academia, entrusted him with the mission of "fusion cooperation" which was completed in five years. The idea is to attract companies to the Innovation Promotion Mechanism. The external funds obtained from the joint research with Tsuji alone will be used to pay for all the joint research that RIKEN receives from companies. It reached 10%. Like the pre-war science and research centers, it is an independent, self-financing, two-year organization. We aim to pursue our research and collaborate with private companies for the practical application of hair follicle regenerative medicine, and to apply the seeds of our research and Organ Corporation, which was recognized as a "RIKEN Venture", formed a partnership with Kyocera. Kita, who sympathized with Inamori's philosophy, directly contacted the founder of the company, Kazuo Inamori, and signed a contract with him on August 8, 2002. It was cultivated and made more than 5,000 hair follicle taphone-the equivalent of 10,000 hairs. In an experiment in which these were transplanted into mice, the hair regenerated and was replaced for life. It is expected to be a treatment for not only male pattern baldness, but also for intractable hair growth disorders such as congenital Whairui syndrome. On the other hand, in the area of tooth regeneration, Harumei of Tokyo Medical and Dental University and Masao Oshima, an associate professor at the University of Tokushima and a pupil of Tsuji's, have been working with The next generation of "hybrid implants" is under development. The company has been working on the development of a new type of implant to replace missing teeth, which is widely used to attach an artificial tooth to a full alveolar bone. This is not a good treatment. In this case, the artificial root membrane is connected to the alveolar bone through the artificial south root membrane to provide the same physiological function as a natural tooth. Reproduction. The artificial tooth has the advantage of not becoming an orchid and regenerating organs while enhancing their function. The company has already achieved success in experiments on dogs, which have a strong ability to blow together, and is aiming for early commercialization. Tsuji, who is particular about useful research, has been pursuing innovative basic research innovations that will help to make Japan's health. This is the mission of his own. The realization of this mission is my mission. The company is developing a traditional way of doing business. First institutions such as Organ, Yahoo, and Aderans establish a consortium, and joint research is a star". And then the clinical research of the real life hair - a clinical study of about 100 hair follicles taken from Sekikata's scalp.

However, he had neither the knowledge nor the research experience on the development of teeth. He was introduced to Kasugai Shohei, a professor of dental implantology, by Kazuhiro Eto, the vice president of Tokyo Medical University. It was made. It's a cloud-grabbing story, and I don't think it's going to be possible," said Kasugai, who was consulted by Tsuji for nine years When these tooth seeds are transplanted into the adultus, the teeth with blood vessels and nerves regenerated for 8 years, the adult mouse's teeth If you plant it in the area where the tooth came out, you'll have a complete set of teeth that will grow back in just over a month, and you'll have a perfect fit and feel the pain. Successful regeneration. Kasugai was taken aback by Ichijitsuji's research sense, and in two years, he succeeded in the regeneration of hair from hair seeds. Because hair grows in a fixed cycle, only two types of stem cells necessary for official regeneration are available in adult organisms. In teeth, a seed for a tooth can only be made from the toothpaste of milkshakes or shui-ku'er. In order to regenerate a tooth in a toothless adult, the stem cells that can be used for tooth regeneration must be deepened, which is one of the barriers to practical use. In his early years, Tsuji founded Organ Technologies, a venture company with the support of Otsuka Chemical. In his early years, Tsuji founded a venture company, Organ Technologies, with the support of Otsuka Chemical. In order to put Tsuji's technology to practical use, a number of patents, including one for the organ germ method, must be consolidated The University of Science and others have filed a pre-patent petition for a patent, and the company needed a box to stock it. The University of Science and others received a pre-application proposal for the patent, and the company needed a box (company) to stock it "passionately and sharply dropped. The "V" is an endowed lecture given by the Organ Corporation in its year of residence, bringing new life to an old company like Otsuka Chemical. In 1996, he became a full-time research professor at the University of Science. In the following year, the University of Science constructed the Organics Regeneration Engineering Project, and it became a major research center of the Organ Corporation. In 2000, the Organ Regeneration Engineering Project was established at the University of Science, and it became a major research center of the Organ Corporation. However, a miscalculation occurred. The support from Otsuka Chemical differed from the original plan and was cut off after 4 years. The business was reviewed. However, Tobe continued to invest in the company privately even after it was separated from Otsuka Chemical, and he continues to meet with Tsuji several times a year. For Tsuji, who was a close friend of Otsuka Chemical's business reports, it was a form of support from Otsuka Chemical. However, a new opportunity opened up for him in a different way. Yoshiki Noui, a leader in regenerative medicine and a former researcher at Riken, invited him to join Kyoto University's Department of Regenerative Medicine for two years. The same age as Noui, who sat with him at a lecture at the institute, was a supervisory stem cell (E) student. Tsuji had been fascinated by RIKEN since his high school days. The history of Riken dates back to before World War II, and Sasai, who had a high standard of research and an air of respectability, told him that Riken was a good place to work. I was invited to be the Group Director, but I turned down the offer twice, thinking I was not suited to the position. In the end, I decided to apply for the position because I wanted senior researchers to be responsible for applications and young researchers to focus on basic research. He shared Sasai's desire for a "tooth", so Tsuji learned about the principle of the development of the South and exchanged ideas with him. He is convinced of the regeneration from the "Tanee" (the original organ of music). He made the base of the organ, the seed, and grew it and regenerated it into a 9-toto organ regeneration and play AK Me. When a clear mammal with a good research sense is in the embryonic stage of development, the seeds of organs needed for a specific location are stem It is made from cells and grows into an organism. Tsuji took a rakugo story from a mouse nodule, which was determined to become a tooth in the future, and created an epithelial stem The cells were paralleled into two types of stem cells and cryptogenic stem cells. These two types of stem cells were combined into a two-layered structure in a single high-degree trial, and the "Southern Seed" type S method was named "Instrumental Palace Method". This led to the success of the revitalization of the government, which was largely due to the wise decision of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Initially, Organ was established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Otsuka Chemical, and Otsuka Chemical was the only company to provide research and development funds to the government. Sadanobu Tobe, then president of the company (now. Otsuka Tobe was overwhelmed by Tsuji's heatsuke in his first game against

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone posted the full Tsuji article on Imgur, all we need now is a translator.

https://imgur.com/a/kDTPfU

View attachment 143807
View attachment 143808
View attachment 143809

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

@Trichosan I already asked you to help us out and translate the article but you don’t answer. This is sad.

Why your wife can’t read the whole article and collect and summarize the interesting facts(we don’t need a translation of every scientific sentence or other blablabla - only filtering important business facts. That should take 10 minutes work for her)
Is there some informations given:
- when will the human trials start?
- about commercial plans?

I would be glad if you answer us...

H

Reaction score

Takashi Tsuji will hold a lecture on 05/08/2020

05/08/2020 has already passed..