Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020-4-1
Our organization change
Takashi Tsuji resigned from the director position and took office as adviser.

He took office ad adviser.
but I don't think this sentence should be believed too much.
Why should it not be believed? His priorities have probably changed a bit over the years, he's an older gentleman and the research is probably in safe hands now with him in a less stressful role.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is very unrealistic. The advisor role is a phrase that is always used in such contexts. Why should he resign in such a phase? But I hope you are right

It's very realistic. That doesn't mean the research is going well but I doubt it'll have an impact on it.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hasnt everyone been saying that though? I used to think wow these doom and gloom dudes just dont know how far we've come I mean we are like a civ 3 now but I was the naive one they knew what they were talking about. Tsuji and Tissuse even got delayed as is tradition it's all more of the same.
When you say things that other ppl don't like to hear, it is easy to be deemed as pessimistic.

My approach to hairloss would still be using the treatments we have nowadays and never wait for a treatment that may or not may come, independently of how seductive it may be. I still consider taking finasteride as one of the best decisions made in this life because I almost never worry about hairloss.

That being said, I had my hopes high on hair cloning, but now I also believe that it will take a long time for it to become an actual treatment or it won't be accessible for a long time.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say things that other ppl don't like to hear, it is easy to be deemed as pessimistic.

My approach to hairloss would still be using the treatments we have nowadays and never wait for a treatment that may or not may come, independently of how seductive it may be. I still consider taking finasteride as one of the best decisions made in this life because I almost never worry about hairloss.

That being said, I had my hopes high on hair cloning, but now I also believe that it will take a long time for it to become an actual treatment or it won't be accessible for a long time.

If you’re in your 20’s or 30’s right now, finasteride and a hair transplant are the best available options to you and will be for a long time still.

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
They said it will be used in 2016 by 2020, now you say it will be used in 2025,When we come to 2025 you will say that it will be used in 2030. this will continue this way
The difference is that we're 4 years closer than we were in 2016. I know people love to be cynical but this isn't going to be eternally delayed.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
For what I have seen the donor áreas are thick mediterranean hair, you cant expect much from a norwood 6 but still the guy is amazing, I don't know why there are so few online recomendations when spanish top doctors are so well known

Those instagram before/afters are nuts. If he's legit, he's who I will see next.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those instagram before/afters are nuts. If he's legit, he's who I will see next.
I'm glad you find him because of me, to be honest I have only seen the Instagram results but they are absolutely insane. If I was a bald rich man no doubt I would go to him

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The density looks great, agreed, but on the aesthetical side, the hairline in the pic suffers from evenness and not enough irregularities, making it look too severe. A bit like AJ Mcclean's transplant.

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you find him because of me, to be honest I have only seen the Instagram results but they are absolutely insane. If I was a bald rich man no doubt I would go to him

What's surprising is that he doesn't seem to prescribe Finasteride to a lot of these patients, instead settling for Minoxidil at best.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's surprising is that he doesn't seem to prescribe Finasteride to a lot of these patients, instead settling for Minoxidil at best.
I'm guessing he doesnt prescribe finasteride because the cases are so advanced that there is almost no risk of further receding, maybe?

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha you guys are still grasping at thin hair ! Tsujiheaven is still delayed, just wait 5 years bro cure by 2025.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need to do anything. Stop thinking people owe you stuff.
Tsuji owes us an update!!! In fact he should invite every single random person, that is interested in his research to have a personal call with him, so he can educate us on his project. Furthermore since his approach is expensive he should also pay the treatment for us, so he can make up to us beeing so quiet during his research.

By the way... writing a f*****g public update consumes a lot of time, because every single word needs to be well choosen. In my company making a presentation for the public sets me back in my work approxamatly 3-4 days. People should think about that before demanding updates. (and those updates are often writen by the scientists with some help from pr)

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's up with Takashi Tsuji? He or organ technologies needs to update us about whats going on to stop all the speculation.

He isn’t completely wrong. Kyocera is on the stock exchange. Kyocera wrote on their website „aiming for market launch in 2020“ so there will be some shareholders who were investing because of that fact. You saw the big interest in investing in a hairlosscure Company After BioJapan 2018. everybody was expecting the clinical trial results of the RCH-01 trial. After the disappointing speech of Masashi Ogo. The stock price of SHISEIDO decreased. On that day there was someone selling shares with 200.000$ worth.
And also in the case of Kyocera the shareholders deserve clarity. Kyocera has to give an update or tell the shareholders that they don’t plan anymore for 2020. it doesn’t mean that they have to give an hairloss update to their shareholders every 4 months. But it should be possible to give an update after 4 years i‘m Sure

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
He isn’t completely wrong. Kyocera is on the stock exchange. Kyocera wrote on their website „aiming for market launch in 2020“ so there will be some shareholders who were investing because of that fact. You saw the big interest in investing in a hairlosscure Company After BioJapan 2018. everybody was expecting the clinical trial results of the RCH-01 trial. After the disappointing speech of Masashi Ogo. The stock price of SHISEIDO decreased. On that day there was someone selling shares with 200.000$ worth.
And also in the case of Kyocera the shareholders deserve clarity. Kyocera has to give an update or tell the shareholders that they don’t plan anymore for 2020. it doesn’t mean that they have to give an hairloss update to their shareholders every 4 months. But it should be possible to give an update after 4 years i‘m Sure

You are welcome to buy stock becoming a shareholder then "demand" an update. Keep us posted.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel for the guy who buys stocks in a company solely out of speculation on the realization of a future deal representing less than 1% of that company's revenue. Such a person definitely wouldn't have enough shares for said company to care about informing him.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about investor relations :D

So tell us how many shares a shareholder must have that a company „cares about informing him“?

I‘m sorry but that is so ridiculous :D

I recommend to you to further discuss about Second World War or racism. You are better in that. You disgrace yourself with the other things here so stop that :)

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need to do anything. Stop thinking people owe you stuff.
Two major things have happened that are causing all the speculation. 1)Tsuji changing role, 2) Clinical Trials being delayed. Therefore its only right for them to give us an update. Even the most patient people are now starting to get impatient with them.

Last edited: