Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, seriously, do you think there will be a cure to this curse during our lifetime?

So many falses hopes these last years, i think i just gonna put a hair system and move on. All this sh*t doesn't worth the amount of stress it causes

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
08 August 2016

The partnership aims to develop technologies and products for treating hair loss by regenerating hair follicles. Because no existing treatment can increase the number of hair follicles, any viable method of regenerating hair follicles has great potential to succeed.

The joint research works on a technology to collect stem cells from the patient’s own hair follicles, followed by the processing of these follicles and autografting on the same patient. For the treatment of androgenic alopecia (the most common type), a small number of hair follicles will be collected, from which stem cells will be isolated, cultured and amplified to produce hair follicle germ. The regenerated hair follicle germ will be packaged and delivered to a medical facility for use in transplantation therapy for the patient. The method furthermore allows control of the hair color by adding pigment stem cells, and the number of hair follicles regenerated.

Kyocera is responsible for technical aspects such as the development of cell processing devices. While various methods are under evaluation, Kyocera’s piezoelectric technology is of particular interest as a means of discharging small amounts of viscid cells in a precise manner during the cell processing process.

Kyocera is expanding its expertise in creating medical components for orthopedic joint replacement and dental implants to support this future application of regenerative medicine.

Kyocera, RIKEN and Organ Technologies are aiming for clinical research in Fiscal Year 2019 (Year ending March 31, 2019), with the goal to put the technologies into practical use in 2020.

———-
:( :( :(

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a flooding of inaccurate information that makes our task to be knowledgeable harder than it should. Take @Kambrira159 for example: believe that a treatment is a cure (Fina) and s transplant last forever (Biden).

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you can see it the other way around. Some passionate scientists dedicating their lives trying to solve world problems with minimum fundings and grants, having to wh*** out begging for money trying to do their job with little recognition while you have s bunch of angry balding guys sitting at home in front of their laptop bitching and moaning at everything while typing slurs on their keyboard, mistreating their family and wasting their life waiting for someone to do something about it believing those scientists are just a bunch of crooks whose work is not giving them a Jim Morrison head of full hair.

If you dedicated your whole life to that but don't find anything revelant then you're just one more useless scientist and no one will ever recognize your work.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dedicated your whole life to that but don't find anything revelant then you're just one more useless scientist and no one will ever recognize your work.

I assume that you consider your life useful only for the fact that you are moaning and bitching about other people's achievements? What have you accomplished personally that gives you the right to be such an arrogant brat?

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume that you consider your life useful only for the fact that you are moaning and bitching about other people's achievements? What have you accomplished personally that gives you the right to be such an arrogant brat?
Nothing, just as you. I'm not bitching, i just say that i'm done with all these scammers that found nothing relevant apart from snake oils.
0 relevant treatment since finasteride, a lot of useless scams shits, you want me to encourage it ? Hell no.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From other blog (hairlosscure2020)

“I got a response from organ technologies. I emailed them. They said they couldn’t disclose anything because of investors and that they still had obstacles they were resolving. Most of the bozos on here didnt listen to me when I said this will work on humans. It did 20 years ago. pluripotent cells have a 20% chance of rejection in the body. In most studies, 1 in 5 patients have the “cloned cells” destroyed by he immune system because it recognizes it as foreign. I think that’s the last hurdle to be honest. Like I said 2-3 years away, full commercialization most likely 2024. Thats pretty good to be honest. Prp used to be 5k when it came out, now its 500. If anybody has questions let me know“

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok so this is interesting but even if it does come out in a couple of years, I won't be able to afford it. I'm more excited about Breezula: protecting the follicles, that's the way to do it.