Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really hair loss sucks but some of you guys act like is the f*****g end of the world, people don't care that much about baldness once they are middle age they move on with their lifes, they get used to it, nobody gives a sh*t, you think a 40 year old woman will care that much about a balding or bald mate?

40 year-old women don't care much if a guy is bald because she has lost her beauty too

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought he left her for a young gold digger.

His ex-wife isn't ugly either. Not what I'd call pretty, but she's more attractive than he is.

well, it's not hard being more attractive than he is.
he left her for a better looking woman, but she's not younger, they are the same age, both 50, he also had an affair with that woman before he left his wife , the woman he is dating now isn't looking that great imo either, she looks like the typical woman that went under too many plastic surgeries but she does look better than his ex-wife

plus being him and the way he looks like, every woman who will date him, will mainly do it for his money, so I don't think he really cares.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought he left her for a young gold digger.

His ex-wife isn't ugly either. Not what I'd call pretty, but she's more attractive than he is.

oh and btw the woman he dates now was also married to another man, they were both cheating on their spouses, and the guy the woman cheated on with bezos was 10 times better looking than him, taller, good hair, better face.
looks don't beat money and status. bezos is the king of the world.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he was having an affair, but I thought he was the one who decided he would rather be with his mistress and left his wife. I thought it was dumb because his wife was with him before he got rich. Now he'll never know if someone loves him or his money. I think his girlfriend is even less attractive than his wife too. I would even say she's ugly.

Life is not a competition, and it's not about having what is going to attract the most people to you. Money and status are not going to make you happy, and neither are good looks. Seeking attention from a vapid society is a waste of life.

yeah but it don't matter, humans are attracted to that way of life, and we seek and like attention that's in our core.

I personally don't think his ex-wife is better looking, but I also don't think his current woman is good looking.
if I was in his shoes I'd go for much better looking and young women, high chance they are all into him for the money and statue anyway.

and yeah nothing in life will 100% make you happy, but having money/good looks surely helps towards that unlike being poor/ugly which does the opposite.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly like that.. but if he was better looking ... this whole issue would have been avoided. I mean.. who would break up with a handsome billionaire... the richest man on earth!!!!.
First, she was with him even before he got rich
Second, according to news he is the one who decided to break up,not her
Third, yes I get what you saying a handsome billionare guy wont have much problems with girls of course, but you talking about a couple that been together for long time and has children and sh*t, people get tired of their spouse at some point, no matter who he/she is.

inmyhead

Reaction score
The biggest question is: Why Jeff bezos doesn’t buy organ technologies to force the final trials?
If I had so much money like bezos i would buy Organ Technologies or TissUse and speed up the trial process and hit this slow bastard like Jon Knight(j hewitt) in his face
He doesn't care. If you were richest man in the world, you'd be able to get 99.999% of girls and your looks probably wouldn't matter to you that much.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The biggest question is: Why Jeff bezos doesn’t buy organ technologies to force the final trials?
If I had so much money like bezos i would buy Organ Technologies or TissUse and speed up the trial process and hit this slow bastard like Jon Knight(j hewitt) in his face
Because Bezos spends exactly 0% of his day giving a f*** about his hair loss.

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe if Intercytex and Tsuji published their failed tests the world could benefit from knowledge of their process and problems. That's what real academia is about.

Not taking a victory lap in the academic journals when something works, and running away when it doesn't.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't care. If you were richest man in the world, you'd be able to get 99.999% of girls and your looks probably wouldn't matter to you that much.

Dude having hair goes far beyond girls. For those on the forum who are young then yes thats how they view it but the real underpinning thing is that you lose your identity which comes with a whole host of emotions and confidence loss no matter how long youve been married or how much money you have in the bank.

Billionaires just aren't going to pile money into hair loss because 1) they would look f*****g insecure to the whole world - could you honestly imagine Bezos driving billions into hair loss purely because he's upset he lost his hair. And 2) the ROI isn't even measurable so from a finance perspective it is the worst business decision you could probably take.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude having hair goes far beyond girls. For those on the forum who are young then yes thats how they view it but the real underpinning thing is that you lose your identity which comes with a whole host of emotions and confidence loss no matter how long youve been married or how much money you have in the bank.

Billionaires just aren't going to pile money into hair loss because 1) they would look f*****g insecure to the whole world - could you honestly imagine Bezos driving billions into hair loss purely because he's upset he lost his hair. And 2) the ROI isn't even measurable so from a finance perspective it is the worst business decision you could probably take.
Thats why some claim if you’re going to go bald at anytime and can accept the fact rather than fight it, the younger the better. Though, anyone and everyone on this site is not that.

Also a lot of people undermine the actual necessity of investment. Jeff Bezo probably doesnt invest in much ventures over 500million. He’d have to become the new money face behind hair for him to actually have an impact which would require a good size of his net worth which isn’t even that liquid to begin with.