Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They haven't tested it on a human yet. Who knows if it will even happen this year or if it now gets pushed to 2021 because of corona. The Japanese aren't going overboard like Europe and America, but it could still be delayed.
Why not? They only need a few people. Plus lots of jobs that you cant do from home continue like usual at office.
They now gonna bench the hairgod, its too expensive to stop the process...

You work in a lab without much people around you anyway.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not? They only need a few people. Plus lots of jobs that you cant do from home continue like usual at office.
They now gonna bench the hairgod, its too expensive to stop the process...

You work in a lab without much people around you anyway.

Fear beats logic. They might not even have funding for it now. I think they will be ok on that front, and this will just slow things down a bit. A lot of other upcoming treatments are going to be screwed though.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They haven't tested it on a human yet. Who knows if it will even happen this year or if it now gets pushed to 2021 because of corona. The Japanese aren't going overboard like Europe and America, but it could still be delayed.

You literally just read a post that seems to almost certainly indicate it was tested on a human head in the past year, and you're saying this? Can you read?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally just read a post that seems to almost certainly indicate it was tested on a human head in the past year, and you're saying this? Can you read?

I can‘t read it too out of that article that it was tested on a human head.

This article which was mentioned I already posted here in March 2019 so this isn’t new.

The sentence: „our organ germ method is *now being investigated in a pre-clinical study to cure patients suffering from androgenic alopecia*, with an aim of conducting clinical trials in 2020.” don’t mean that they were already testing on human. It means that they did a pre-clinical study (obviously with mice) with an aim of conducting trials in 2020 (on human head)

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still don’t think this research is going to be delayed due to covid, give your head a shake.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
When Jeff Bezos turns out to a NW0 we will know this is working. If the richest man in the world is bald, that's a pretty big indication that nothing is working yet.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
He needs it.. instead of spending money on his divorce for his ugly wife who left him “because he’s bald and ugly”.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
B.S. millionaire bald guys and men are on every corner, every street. You don’t see them on t.v because they are normal people.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still don’t think this research is going to be delayed due to covid, give your head a shake.

It's not going to be severely delayed due to covid. Either study of cloned follicles in a human scalp began sometime last year, before all this, or it hasn't yet and maybe won't until late this year or early next. Maybe a 6 month delay? In a timeline of decades, what a big whoopdeedoo.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's 6 more months of being bald. I'll bet money they haven't done this on a human head yet. There will be a filing with the Japanese government when they do. Preclinical trials are not done on humans.

Is 6 more months even enough for you to save up six figures to pay to not be bald? It's certainly not for me. Which is why I actually had more interest in the TissUse/J Hewitt smart hair transplant thing until it went silent a few months ago. That is going to be much more affordable if it works.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs it.. instead of spending money on his divorce for his ugly wife who left him “because he’s bald and ugly”.

it was the other way around lol, he cheated on his wife, had an affair with another woman for awhile.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Why you think she left him because he was bald and ugly?
Not exactly like that.. but if he was better looking ... this whole issue would have been avoided. I mean.. who would break up with a handsome billionaire... the richest man on earth!!!!.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly like that.. but if he was better looking ... this whole issue would have been avoided. I mean.. who would break up with a handsome billionaire... the richest man on earth!!!!.
Who would break up with a billionaire even if he would look like sh*t?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really hair loss sucks but some of you guys act like is the f*****g end of the world, people don't care that much about baldness once they are middle age they move on with their lifes, they get used to it, nobody gives a sh*t, you think a 40 year old woman will care that much about a balding or bald mate?