Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From other blog (hairlosscure2020)

“I got a response from organ technologies. I emailed them. They said they couldn’t disclose anything because of investors and that they still had obstacles they were resolving. Most of the bozos on here didnt listen to me when I said this will work on humans. It did 20 years ago. pluripotent cells have a 20% chance of rejection in the body. In most studies, 1 in 5 patients have the “cloned cells” destroyed by he immune system because it recognizes it as foreign. I think that’s the last hurdle to be honest. Like I said 2-3 years away, full commercialization most likely 2024. Thats pretty good to be honest. Prp used to be 5k when it came out, now its 500. If anybody has questions let me know“
Soo sounds like all they said was that they can’t disclose anything any this guy is just jumping to his own arbitrary conclusions about what their issues are and when they will commercialize.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Things dont always turn out the way theyre supposed to. It may be that Stemson(USA) is the real deal despite the absurdities/inefficiencies of finance capital in America working against them. It could be that compound interest and bad economic theory is working *against and defeats the best tech solution. I'm liking Stemson but not their chances for getting hollowed out by marauding capital. What bioscience in general needs is an all out effort on a scale of NASA's Apollo moon shot but bigger. Much biggrr. We need something driving the economy more than just real estate speculation and declining consumption. Financial parasites are holding back progress in every sector of the economy.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about Elon Musk, his hair still look great even with all the coffee he must drink. I wonder what regimen is he on after having had at least one transplant (FUT).

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, not very ancient,....

Paracelsus in 1537, coined the famous phrase: «Only the dose makes the poison»

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From other blog (hairlosscure2020)

“I got a response from organ technologies. I emailed them. They said they couldn’t disclose anything because of investors and that they still had obstacles they were resolving. Most of the bozos on here didnt listen to me when I said this will work on humans. It did 20 years ago. pluripotent cells have a 20% chance of rejection in the body. In most studies, 1 in 5 patients have the “cloned cells” destroyed by he immune system because it recognizes it as foreign. I think that’s the last hurdle to be honest. Like I said 2-3 years away, full commercialization most likely 2024. Thats pretty good to be honest. Prp used to be 5k when it came out, now its 500. If anybody has questions let me know“

There are still guys that think this technology will be commercialized to the general public this decade?

Guys.. Stop dreaming

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are still guys that think this technology will be commercialized to the general public this decade?

Guys.. Stop dreaming
This decade is quit realistic. Some people tend to forget the exponential growth of science. Do a little research on the steps, that led to this treatment. You will se the time between the steps decreased. Furthermore there are many researcher with similar approaches. When all over the world leading scientists in one area pursue the same way to target an inssue... that is a good sign.

H

Reaction score
This decade is quit realistic. Some people tend to forget the exponential growth of science. Do a little research on the steps, that led to this treatment. You will se the time between the steps decreased. Furthermore there are many researcher with similar approaches. When all over the world leading scientists in one area pursue the same way to target an inssue... that is a good sign.
Hasnt everyone been saying that though? I used to think wow these doom and gloom dudes just dont know how far we've come I mean we are like a civ 3 now but I was the naive one they knew what they were talking about. Tsuji and Tissuse even got delayed as is tradition it's all more of the same.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cloning seems far away, but I wonder how hair transplants are going to evolve in the next years, market prospects for close future are huge. I recently saw a young bulgarian doctor Dr Zharev who makes the most impressive hair transplants I've ever seen. Im not exagerating this guy turns Nw6 to full looking Nw1, he even brought one of his patients to a hair transplant convention to show that there was no trick. If the coming generation of doctors are this good then we are in good hands

Attachments

• images (56).jpeg
    images (56).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 505

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course if the market grows, of course shitty cheap clinics with bad ethics will too and they will trick a lot of young men and f*** their heads leaving them worse than before

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cloning seems far away, but I wonder how hair transplants are going to evolve in the next years, market prospects for close future are huge. I recently saw a young bulgarian doctor Dr Zharev who makes the most impressive hair transplants I've ever seen. Im not exagerating this guy turns Nw6 to full looking Nw1, he even brought one of his patients to a hair transplant convention to show that there was no trick. If the coming generation of doctors are this good then we are in good hands

Yeah it is possible if he had great donor to begin with and a doctor with skills.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it is possible if he had great donor to begin with and a doctor with skills.
For what I have seen the donor áreas are thick mediterranean hair, you cant expect much from a norwood 6 but still the guy is amazing, I don't know why there are so few online recomendations when spanish top doctors are so well known

H

Reaction score
They also said that the studies should be completed by 2019.

the studies didn't even start. They still have unsolved problems.
Tsuji has resigned.

they give no information, working very unprofessionally. To much chaos. And now Corona...
Thought he was still working on it didnt know he completely resigned?

H

Reaction score
2020-4-1
Our organization change
Takashi Tsuji resigned from the director position and took office as adviser.

He took office ad adviser.
but I don't think this sentence should be believed too much.
He got out after all this time and work maybe it failed.