Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2018 , 2019 , 2020 ...2021.............time passes and we dont know if they have already started testing with humans

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll convince him. We don’t deserve a cure anyway, we are shallow and pitiful. @disfiguredyoungman spent his day trying to find ways to effortlessly profit from this tragedy so he wouldn’t have to work. @pegasus2 wants to use follica
@Ollie is browsing ncbi for new antiandrogen patents instead of Covid
@nahte42 wants people to die faster so the cure can come before he finishes college so that he can finally get laid

We don’t deserve a cure. Bald will stay bald, limp will stay limp and hairlosscureby2020 page might just be the most ridiculous backfire I’ve ever seen online.

I think it’s time for us to get over it and live a little. Life as u can see is very fragile.
I like the sentiment at the end but call out posts aren't cool

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
We all know where the virus came from.

I very much hope the E.U., the U.S., Japan, South Korea, India and Brazil punish China for this whole mess.
Japan and Korea know what they have to deal with, 'cause they have been living with Chinese since forever and that is why they protected themselves very efficiently right away.
We don't know how Chinese think and behave. They most definitely don't behave in a Western way, though.

This pandemic is not the first Chinese mess and if the West keeps being nice to collectivistic shitholes, we are gonna pay the same mistakes again and again.

No it doesn't come from Chinese eating bats. Taiwan, Japanese, Israel and Italy epidemic experts have pointed out that the origin is not China at early March and now even some US experts say the same. Anyway origin is not important I just hope to have my hair back.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Every pandemic has either started in Africa or China.
What the f*** are you talking about?
Chinese troll, go grow your micropenis and learn to be a human, pathetic collectivistic sh*t.

Go to google to search info about the origin, you will see many experts' comment. For example an Italian expert even said it is from Italy. If you only believe in yourself and ignore the facts you are the one who need to grow your micropenis.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a Chinese troll, guyz.

I've met plenty on Quora, where they dish on America and every European country but Germany.

It's the same thing again and again.

Your ancestors killed themselves when they had failed.
Now it's your time to kill yourselves.
Besides, you have contributed like 1% of all progress in the world.
Even if you were all exterminated, humankind would be OK.
1,3 billion and 1% contribution to the world.
Hahahahahaha
b**ch, kill yourself or we will kill you.
Capisce?

Now, now, the Chinese are good at some things. For example, they are exceptional thieves. Also, they've made invaluable contributions to gastronomy; after all, who would have thought to cook food in sewage?

Also, their jurisprudence innovations have revolutionized civil law:

Every pandemic has either started in Africa or China.
What the f*** are you talking about?
Chinese troll, go grow your micropenis and learn to be a human, pathetic collectivistic sh*t.

The Chinese eat dog. DOG. Any society that eats dog is inherently evil. As for Africans, they eat chimps and gorillas, which is basically cannibalism.

It's too bad the Japanese never got to finish the work they started in China during in WWII.

Last edited:

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a Chinese troll, guyz.

I've met plenty on Quora, where they dish on America and every European country but Germany.

It's the same thing again and again.

Your ancestors killed themselves when they had failed.
Now it's your time to kill yourselves.
Besides, you have contributed like 1% of all progress in the world.
Even if you were all exterminated, humankind would be OK.
1,3 billion and 1% contribution to the world.
Hahahahahaha
b**ch, kill yourself or we will kill you.
Capisce?
Hello, based department?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no animals that aren't older than human history apart from some bacteria maybe.

Lol, jellyfishes are 650 millions years old
Try again

Typical human thinking, "there were no animals before meh"...they were plenty, some are still here

And btw, China loves eating jellyfish, that's a famous dish up there