Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn after a relief of this kosteec guy and I saw an update on the thread thinking something new happened, we came back to the pile of crap again. Please DONT POST UNLESS THERE IS NEWS ABOUT TSUJI!!!!.

F***en USELESS!.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully Tsuji, if he began trials, hasn't stopped due to COVID-19. Japan has done a good job with it, and it's time to keep things moving. Even here in the U.S., all rational people know that people cannot and will not socially isolate for months and businesses will not remain closed for months. There would be irreparable damage to the economy and massive social upheaval. Not going to happen. We're talking 2-3 more weeks at the most here and then it's time for governors to lift the lockdown policies and let the country get back to work. The coronavirus will still remain and will kill the most vulnerable. Just like the flu does every year. It's a sad reality that must be accepted and handled to the best of our ability, but not by shutting the country or the world down for multiple months.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
On a serious note, Tsuji will probably start trials whenever he was going to plus a year. Since rumor was 2021, the soonest will be Spring of 2022. Given the fact that the virus will have a massive impact on global economy and rhythm, say 2023 to be in. Without any other complications, Spring 2023. If they succeed, they can take from a few months to up to 2 years. 2025 then. Availability and approval, another 5 years. We are looking at 2030 for a sufficient cure for high Norwoods. And NO information about the cost but we know it will cost a lot. Then you’re looking at 2033 for other less sufficient (or more) solutions to pop up and be available. 2030-2033 then. See you then.

Doing one or two hair transplants now then wait and cope 13 years seems like a good plan.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Schools are closed, the Olympic Games are postponed etcetera, BUT Japan isn't in confinement like Italy, Spain, France or some states in the US and other countries. The economy is still working there, so don't lose hope. Maybe Tsuji's trial won't be postponed. See this on the bright side, during those months no one will see your balding scalp---- because everyone will be in confinement

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully Tsuji, if he began trials, hasn't stopped due to COVID-19. Japan has done a good job with it, and it's time to keep things moving. Even here in the U.S., all rational people know that people cannot and will not socially isolate for months and businesses will not remain closed for months. There would be irreparable damage to the economy and massive social upheaval. Not going to happen. We're talking 2-3 more weeks at the most here and then it's time for governors to lift the lockdown policies and let the country get back to work. The coronavirus will still remain and will kill the most vulnerable. Just like the flu does every year. It's a sad reality that must be accepted and handled to the best of our ability, but not by shutting the country or the world down for multiple months.

I generally don't comment anymore on these threads, but this pile of crap you wrote needs a special note.
It's beyond laughable that you apply Nature's law for people suffering from Covid, just because you think your country shouldn't prioritize people's lives over economy balance, and at the same time you come here complaining that girls won't engage you because of your bald head. This is disgusting. And even though a functional cure was found some day, why should any girl have kids with you if you're going to pass such shitty genes to them, making them "vulnerable" and thus unworthy to live/reproduce just as you regard the people who don't have the right genetics to survive Covid? The difference in this example is that you have to stay for some more weeks shut at home with all your comforts at your disposal to potentially save a lot of lives, while any poor woman that could be so crazy to start a family with you would have to deal with your ugly-*** face and pathetic rants for decades!
And perhaps you're even taking sh*t like oral minoxidil, which has a known possible side effect of fluid build up in the lungs due to the reduced blood pressure, making you the perfect candidate to suffer the worst effects of Covid. I bet you're so stupid that you're still going outside everyday thinking your body is "strong" just because after hitting the gym you manage to carry two shopping bags from the store to your home.
You are a f*****g loser.
And regarding Tsuji, as @norwood 11 already told you, you still think that you'll have to struggle a couple more years to finally be able to get that precious mane back that will magically open all the locked doors in your life. Not only nobody can guarantee that Tsuji will work exactly in the same magical way people in this threads are supposing it will, but also you think that you'll be able to spend that amount of money and to be put in a neverending list of people to get the treatment for first! Or maybe you're thinking that you can wait like 10 more years after that to get it at a "fair" price, supporting Tsuji's assumption that it will get from $150k+ to the cost of ordinary transplants (~$15k+) thus becoming 1/10th of the starting price in just 10 years. So you'll spend the next 15 years lifting weights in the gym and making stupid posts on this site in order to copy with your repulsive rat's nest on your head and your 2-digits IQ, until in your 40s you'll finally be able to spend $15k+ dollars to implant some hairs on your scalp and then finally start your life?
Good luck coping with that.
I f*****g bet my remaining hairs and my left testicle you're never ever going to reproduce whatsoever.
My advice for you is to take a book (a real one, PUA training guides do not count) and read it in your spare time because you look and think like a 40 yo trucker. I can't say it will help you with girls or even hairs, but maybe it could help to prevent you from writing such dumb posts on this site.
See you in the next 15 years after getting Tsuji'ed!

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I generally don't comment anymore on these threads, but this pile of crap you wrote needs a special note.
It's beyond laughable that you apply Nature's law for people suffering from Covid, just because you think your country shouldn't prioritize people's lives over economy balance, and at the same time you come here complaining that girls won't engage you because of your bald head. This is disgusting. And even though a functional cure was found some day, why should any girl have kids with you if you're going to pass such shitty genes to them, making them "vulnerable" and thus unworthy to live/reproduce just as you regard the people who don't have the right genetics to survive Covid? The difference in this example is that you have to stay for some more weeks shut at home with all your comforts at your disposal to potentially save a lot of lives, while any poor woman that could be so crazy to start a family with you would have to deal with your ugly-*** face and pathetic rants for decades!
And perhaps you're even taking sh*t like oral minoxidil, which has a known possible side effect of fluid build up in the lungs due to the reduced blood pressure, making you the perfect candidate to suffer the worst effects of Covid. I bet you're so stupid that you're still going outside everyday thinking your body is "strong" just because after hitting the gym you manage to carry two shopping bags from the store to your home.
You are a f*****g loser.
And regarding Tsuji, as @norwood 11 already told you, you still think that you'll have to struggle a couple more years to finally be able to get that precious mane back that will magically open all the locked doors in your life. Not only nobody can guarantee that Tsuji will work exactly in the same magical way people in this threads are supposing it will, but also you think that you'll be able to spend that amount of money and to be put in a neverending list of people to get the treatment for first! Or maybe you're thinking that you can wait like 10 more years after that to get it at a "fair" price, supporting Tsuji's assumption that it will get from $150k+ to the cost of ordinary transplants (~$15k+) thus becoming 1/10th of the starting price in just 10 years. So you'll spend the next 15 years lifting weights in the gym and making stupid posts on this site in order to copy with your repulsive rat's nest on your head and your 2-digits IQ, until in your 40s you'll finally be able to spend $15k+ dollars to implant some hairs on your scalp and then finally start your life?
I f*****g bet my remaining hairs and my left testicle you're never ever going to reproduce whatsoever.
My advice for you is to take a book (a real one, PUA training guides do not count) and read it in your spare time because you look and think like a 40 yo trucker. I can't say it will help you with girls or even hairs, but maybe it could help to prevent you from writing such dumb posts on this site.

You stupid Motherfucker!

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
You are a f*****g loser.
Without knowing who you are.. I believe everything you just said is exactly what you are. No body can be so specific and hateful unless he experienced the same.

And guess what... the crap you just said applies to tens of millions of people... and it’s not just about the hair.. no.. every person have their own flaws that they fight to hide. The problem is not having these flaws.. because everyone have them. The problem is Feeling bad about it. It’s all about perspective!. What you make out of it!!!.

although I got nothing to do with this conversation.. every person who thinks he is superior to others must shut up and die. The stuff you said comes only from a sick person.

Last edited:

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is going to run any trials or even go to their office for the rest of the year. The last part of your post is a travesty. A billion people may die but it should be brushed off quickly and everyone should hurry to create a cheap and super effective solution, applicable and available to you, YOU first of all, in order to cover up that airstrip you call scalp. And god forbid it isn’t perfect, you’ll sue. I can’t even... ....

@Wolf Pack i can’t, I’m done
You are a f*****g loser.

You two have serious, serious, serious personal issues that make you incredibly hateful, even evil people. Never, ever did I say "don't care about lives, the economy is more important" or anything of the like. We are looking at a period where we need to follow these social isolation guidelines for a solid period of time to make sure we don't overwhelm the medical system and lose high numbers of lives that we wouldn't otherwise lose. Once we can do that, then we need to slowly and gradually return economic activity to make sure that millions of more people aren't hurt by side effects from the virus. A billion people are NOT GOING TO DIE from this.

The 40 year old trucker insult is a nice attempt but falls pathetically flat because I'm about to be a college graduate and I don't talk about things I don't know anything about. I have far more decency and professionalism than your brains will ever have.

Going to chill with my girlfriend now (yeah, the one I talked about in the past who left me...I did it; I fixed problems in my life and improved myself and now she loves me again. This is what you need to do, fellas. Be the best version of yourself, and then be grateful for what you do have and can accomplish)

I'd seriously recommend that you two work on your personalities and character because with the ones you have now, you will never be happy with yourselves and that makes for a miserable life.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On a serious note, Tsuji will probably start trials whenever he was going to plus a year. Since rumor was 2021, the soonest will be Spring of 2022. Given the fact that the virus will have a massive impact on global economy and rhythm, say 2023 to be in. Without any other complications, Spring 2023. If they succeed, they can take from a few months to up to 2 years. 2025 then. Availability and approval, another 5 years. We are looking at 2030 for a sufficient cure for high Norwoods. And NO information about the cost but we know it will cost a lot. Then you’re looking at 2033 for other less sufficient (or more) solutions to pop up and be available. 2030-2033 then. See you then.
Ohhh I didn’t realize you had a crystal ball. Since you’re so psychic, can you please also tell me exactly what day the stock market will bottom out?

The coronavirus situation in Japan hasn’t been nearly as explosive as most other countries. They were one of the first countries outside of China hit by the virus and now it’s one of the least affected among developed nations. They’ve imposed no shelter in place lockdown either. So where exactly do you get off by arbitrarily pulling a whole YEAR delay out of your a$$? We don’t need that kind of fear mongering in this thread unless it’s backed up by something more substantive.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I expressed my opinion about Tsuji and the importance of human lives during the Corona virus and now apparently I’m a scumbag for not babysitting @nahte42

Ok, @nahte42 Tsuji will definitely start trials this year because Corona virus is just a flu, everything will be normal in a month from now. We should definitely accept that one billion people will eventually die from it, nature did select them to die, you’re right on that too. Of course, we may also get permanent lung damage from it and our parents might die but it is what it is, as you so eloquently put. I think hair loss, specifically your hair loss, is more important. You deserve to have a shot in life and eat all the p*ssy you want and never can have as a bald ork. Of course one may say being an ork with hair and zero personality could lead to the same amount of issues with the opposite sex but that’s just me and my jealousy talking. Of course you’re a great guy. Tsuji should definitely start trials next month. He should actually do trials on Corona virus patients, they’re gonna die anyways, right? A cure should be ready by Winter. Now that you’re in college, now that it matters. He will probably charge you 10% of what he would once he reads your emails, no doubt about it.

Is this how you want us to respond from now on? I’m tired of your incelism kids. I’m fcuking tired of not being able to make a dialogue because you’re crying every five minutes to mods and the to the fact you’re being slammed with the truth. Yes, we are balding. Yes l, some are bald. Yes, people are dying. Yes, a cure won’t come now. Deal with it.
You may be tired of incelism here in which I agree it can be annoying, but I'm sure 90% of the members on this forum are more sick of your bs because you're the MOST annoying. Both u and @Kosteece U claim that the cure wont come but yet u keep coming back to this thread every single day.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what? I think it's total bullshit that hair regrowth research is being stopped because of this nothing burger. Boomers are dying, so what? They had their time and are only a drain for the economy. Our time is NOW! I am sick of having this disease and it's impacting more people in the world than this joke of a virus ever will.
There are people dying in masses and all you care about is your bald head.

This is why you’ll never accomplish anything meaningful in your life, hair or not.

f*****g loser.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a guess based on what we see so far. The virus, the delays of other companies spanning from 2-10 years, Tsuji postponing trials, the level of difficulty and percentage of failure this project has, as well a number of complications and paperwork delay that would occur. 2030-2033, yes. May we all be pleasantly surprised. Your guess is what exactly? Virus FYI affects us on a global scale, it doesn’t matter if you were told Japan “isn’t affected as much as Italy”. Count any mutations that might occur, the fact that the US will become the new Italy soon and the fact that we are all like dominos. You think RIKEN can just open and everyone from all departments can go to work and we Gucci? Do I really have to elaborate? Does RIKEN look like a self sustaining company to you? Do you know of any companies that don’t need material from others? Companies that don’t have personnel from other countries? Tsuji is gonna wake up and say “fcuk the gov” and wear a little suit and go open his lab and make the cure? Does this look like a Nutty Professor sequel to you? Can the incelism and naivety of this forum possibly go any higher?

Some people are so desperate for their hair back that they give biased, uneducated opinions based on their false sense of hope.

Like no, everything is not going to pick up again in a month. This pandemic is something that will last 12-18 months minimum. Things like non-essential medical research are not going to be taking place during this time.

For once maybe think about the fact that the world actually doesn’t revolve around your bald head and that humanity is currently in a more important crisis.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what? I think it's total bullshit that hair regrowth research is being stopped because of this nothing burger. Boomers are dying, so what? They had their time and are only a drain for the economy. Our time is NOW! I am sick of having this disease and it's impacting more people in the world than this joke of a virus ever will.

That is a stupid fuckin thing to say. "boomers have had their time"???.
My parents are boomers. Their time is not over yet. To say something like that because your godamn appearance may suffer for a little longer is really sad. A very entitled millenial/ zoomer thing to say.
I don't want anyone to die from this virus., but when I hear someone say something as selfish as this, then I hope you get yours.
Moron

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are so desperate for their hair back that they give biased, uneducated opinions based on their false sense of hope.

Like no, everything is not going to pick up again in a month. This pandemic is something that will last 12-18 months minimum. Things like non-essential medical research are not going to be taking place during this time.

For once maybe think about the fact that the world actually doesn’t revolve around your bald head and that humanity is currently in a more important crisis.
Organ cloning is not non-essential. Hair cloning was only supposed to be the first step in Tsuji's equation.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Japan is doing a lot better at controlling the virus than the rest of the world is. Life is continuing in Japan fairly normally because they controlled the virus early and didn't let it run rampant. Olympics is cancelled not because they're having a terrible problem themselves, but because they can't have thousands of people from all over the world showing up and spreading it everywhere.

I would assume Tsuji and Co are operating as usual.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why you’ll never accomplish anything meaningful in your life, hair or not.
f*****g loser.

To say something like that because your godamn appearance may suffer for a little longer is really sad. A very entitled millenial/ zoomer thing to say.
I don't want anyone to die from this virus., but when I hear someone say something as selfish as this, then I hope you get yours.
Moron

Look guys, I am in a very bad place mentally right now and react too emotionally when things don't work out as planned. I have been on needling and Min. for several months now and not getting much from it, so I get frustrated easily. Years of suffering from inceldom and recently losing hair has left me psychologically scarred and thus I haven't got anything going in my life. I have no job, no wealth, no social life, no health. Nothing. I understand that no one would want to be around me anyways. You are right, I am a loser. Honestly, I just want to be over with my life. Sorry for everything.