Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem, though, is that micropenis slanted-eye b****s' f***'d up places are the source of those viri.
Why should an Italian grandma die because micropenis slanted-eye b****s can't become proper humans and keep having practices that are so dangerous?

Well that escalated awfully quickly

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is valid, though.
Why shouldn't the Chinese be penalized?
It's not the first time deadly diseases originate from that shithole.

I don't disagree but perhaps dial back the hatespeech since this is a derailed thread on a hairloss forum

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last time our fellow Europeans betrayed us muslim chimpanzees reached Vienna.
lol, the Greeks embraced the Turkish invasion wide open, because you hated the catholics more than the muslims
You're the ones who betrayed the West

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bro, you are retarded.
The different mortality rates are just artifacts.

Lefties, in general, are insanely stupid. We agree on that.

Of course, China should be penalized.
Either this collectivistic shithole regulates better its medieval markets or the EU and the US should take measures against the micropenis, slanted-eye, yellow, big-headed, ugly humanoids.

Dude, wet markets in Greece???
You can diss on us on many levels, but we are not as unorganized and primitive as shitholes like China or India or Turkey.
Stop being mean to us, babe.
We have always been the gatekeepers of Western culture.
The last time our fellow Europeans betrayed us muslim chimpanzees reached Vienna.
You wanna say that East Asian girls are ugly humanoids?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only coronavirus is slowing down progress on hairloss research, it's also halting discussing on hair cloning in this very thread. Waiting patiently for everyone to cool down and get back on track to the topic of this thread. Let's wait and see...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was ringing Tsuji the other night, but he didn't pick up the phone...

What worries me the most in the hair loss industry is seeing surgeons and researchers just being bald. I mean, who you go to an hair transplant guy who is looking like a NW7?

Last edited:

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol maybe that's what it takes a NW1 to cure all the baldies out there.

Was just in Dr Jerry Wong’s office a month ago discussing a procedure. He is the godfather of modern transplant techniques and has the thickest set at NW1... unreal.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He says that Tsuji trial started in 2019.
It would have been so nice to hear the 1 hour speech of Tsuji in end of February which was cancelled because of corona :( I hope they haven’t stopped their research until Corona is killed. What do you think?

H

Reaction score
He says that Tsuji trial started in 2019.
It would have been so nice to hear the 1 hour speech of Tsuji in end of February which was cancelled because of corona :( I hope they haven’t stopped their research until Corona is killed. What do you think?

Most of the world is at a stand still I don't think anybody even has an idea how we are going to move forward right now...

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the world is at a stand still I don't think anybody even has an idea how we are going to move forward right now...

You know what? I think it's total bullshit that hair regrowth research is being stopped because of this nothing burger. Boomers are dying, so what? They had their time and are only a drain for the economy. Our time is NOW! I am sick of having this disease and it's impacting more people in the world than this joke of a virus ever will.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what? I think it's total bullshit that hair regrowth research is being stopped because of this nothing burger. Boomers are dying, so what? They had their time and are only a drain for the economy. Our time is NOW! I am sick of having this disease and it's impacting more people in the world than this joke of a virus ever will.

Your parents must be proud.