Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad news, even with all the rejuvenative medicine you can see in Star Wars, there are still bald men like Lobot in that universe.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, there is no hope for our temples ? no treatments in the coming years ?

If even gOd tSUjI can't, then who can ?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a source for that?

No more than
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology Symposium Proceedings. 8():147, JUNE 2003
"We studied horizontal and vertical biopsy from 15 caucasian 24-41 year old males diagnosed with bitemporal recession Androgenetic Alopecia (AA) for 1.5 –18 years (average 7.4 years). All 15 biopsies were stained with H&E, Van Gieson and with other collagen specific stainings. 1. Eleven pts with AA longer than 3 years had perifollicular fibrosis - collagen fibers were compact and formed a small scar-like formation around each anagen hair follicle(HF). Two patients - 33 year old with 18 month AA and 23 year old with 20 month AA did not have these hair follicle changes. Two 26-year-old patients with 30 and 36 month AA respectively were found to have some not so severe collagen fiber changes. 2. Infundibulum of HF dilatated 124-192 mm and most of them covered with keratinazed plug lacking normal hair shaft growth. 3. Decreased number of hair follicles 1.75-2,45 per sq. mm from 3.5-5 per sq. mm in control group. 4. None of anagen HF was situated in subcutaneous fat. We showed a correlation between length of the AA and severity/ thickness of perifollicular fibrosis. The result of this study is that any treatment of AA is recommended to start earlier than 30 months from first signs of AA. This should prevent irreversible collagen changes associated with “fibrotic incapsulation” of most anagen HF in involved areas, which usually leads to loss of normal blood supply, innervation, and subsequent miniaturization and prevention of hair from normal cycling."

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No more than
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology Symposium Proceedings. 8():147, JUNE 2003
"We studied horizontal and vertical biopsy from 15 caucasian 24-41 year old males diagnosed with bitemporal recession Androgenetic Alopecia (AA) for 1.5 –18 years (average 7.4 years). All 15 biopsies were stained with H&E, Van Gieson and with other collagen specific stainings. 1. Eleven pts with AA longer than 3 years had perifollicular fibrosis - collagen fibers were compact and formed a small scar-like formation around each anagen hair follicle(HF). Two patients - 33 year old with 18 month AA and 23 year old with 20 month AA did not have these hair follicle changes. Two 26-year-old patients with 30 and 36 month AA respectively were found to have some not so severe collagen fiber changes. 2. Infundibulum of HF dilatated 124-192 mm and most of them covered with keratinazed plug lacking normal hair shaft growth. 3. Decreased number of hair follicles 1.75-2,45 per sq. mm from 3.5-5 per sq. mm in control group. 4. None of anagen HF was situated in subcutaneous fat. We showed a correlation between length of the AA and severity/ thickness of perifollicular fibrosis. The result of this study is that any treatment of AA is recommended to start earlier than 30 months from first signs of AA. This should prevent irreversible collagen changes associated with “fibrotic incapsulation” of most anagen HF in involved areas, which usually leads to loss of normal blood supply, innervation, and subsequent miniaturization and prevention of hair from normal cycling."

Interesting thread sicussing the same report:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.baldspot/_t2u_X4zohg

Don't be gullible. Everyone has a purpose with these studies, some less charitable than you may think.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The real Brotzu has merits. The issue with humans is that they are greedy and eventually the composition was changed to be more profitable.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there was a 0,01% chance for Tsuji to deliver something during 2020 - and there wasn’t - it’s now a 0% due to Corona Virus. I don’t know how many of you watch the news but the virus is made in lab in 2015, although this isn’t known to many yet. As to how it escapes no one tells. This is a killer virus, it’s a combination of a lethal bat virus and SARS virus. The only reason there are quarantines is to prevent the 2-3% of the population dying as estimations showed back then should the virus escaped. We are in for a messy year and the year after. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia is being attacked by a locusts plague and rival monkey gangs fight for food because tourists won’t give them any due to corona virus. And this is only the beginning. @nahte42 ive got some nice caps if u ever need one cause it’s over for us buddy :/

There's no reason to believe it escaped from a lab (no that 2015 paper is not evidence) and it's far less deadly than 2-3%, it's just that mild cases are underrepresented.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it is that same virus, yes it is manufactured, yes it is more deadly than 2-3% of the population. You kids love to argue don’t u? Think of the population as a whole, there are hundreds of millions if not billions of people of old age, health problems, poverty, already diseased etc. 2-3% is a mild number, an optimistic estimation. The quarantines happen for that reason, so that this number can be decreased and for the situation to be controlled. Also the paper literally fcuking mentions and matches the facts we have for the virus today. I would link the paper but it’s not in English, I bet someone can post an English version since u r all such cunning researchers. I understand playing cool is attractive but the situation is serious indeed. The economy is going to go downhill for the rest of this year for sure, some say even 2021. Half the sh1t is closed, now borders will close etc. Forget Tsuji and his fairytale. Forget topical fairytales. Buzz your hair if u r bald, log out if u have hair.

I don't think you realise how many corona viruses there are and have been over the years and they're all pretty f*****g similar. There's 0 reason to believe it's the same one. I'm usually thoroughly amused by your posts but there's just no reason to scaremonger like this. Yes it's dangerous for the elderly but so is everything else. In Korea the lethality is 0.6% because people with milder symptoms are getting tested too.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro idk where u live but where I live sh1t is serious. I assure u if u lived in Northern Italy you’d be scared. Give it time, it will get much worse. Idk how u see it but I have family some of whom have health issues and I don’t want to be the cause of their death. I also believe that taking it seriously is far better than playing it cool. I urge u to find the article mentioning the 2015 virus, which is what u know as corona virus today. There u will see it’s not like common flu. This one literally goes to ur lungs and rapes them. Spreads like fire. You’re a healthy young male and u assume u won’t die from it. Maybe. Is it really that fun to contract it in the first place? Fear is a great motivator to unite people.

Man I've already seen the 2015 article, that's why I can say there's no good reason to believe it's the same virus. I'm not sure the extent of your microbiology education but you have to understand that corona viruses are a large family and have always been extremely common. This one happens to be very contagious and broke out at the right time of year to cause a real stir.

That's not to say it shouldn't be taken seriously and not to follow all the precautions set out by your local and international health services especially for the sake of the at-risk population but there's nothing to be gained from this sort of conjecture.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Armchair science is rampant on this forum. You guys are entertaining talking your *** off something you don't even comprehend, by assuming you know better based on what you read in TMZ or the DailyMail.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You and the rest did. Not something you could afford but you did think he would deliver. Don’t play it cool.

Absolutely. I will drink the Kool Aid till I crook while bald and still hoping to read a cure is coming on my death bad.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro it’s a bat virus with a SARS virus mix that attacks lungs. How is it not the same :eek:

Because to you that sounds really specific, but it's just not. Bats have always harboured a ridiculous number of corona viruses. One study back in 2017 isolated 91 different strains from just 12,000 bat samples. One little mutation to one of them toallow one to infect humans, perhaps through an intermediary species and boom you have another SARS or MERS virus.

This one found an intermediate in the pangolin before transmitting to humans. I'm telling you man there's absolutely zero cause to think that just because a similar virus was described in that research paper in 2015 that it has to be the same one.

Everyone should take care to keep their at-risk loved ones safe but this is no government conspiracy super-virus, it most likely came through poor hygiene practises in a live animal market. Hopefully these will see some more restrictions now to lower the chances of something similar happening again.