Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, jellyfishes are 650 millions years old
Try again

Typical human thinking, "there were no animals before meh"...they were plenty, some are still here

And btw, China loves eating jellyfish, that's a famous dish up there
Chinese love eating everything man...Shenzen just stopped eating digs and cats last weak, crazy guys

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, jellyfishes are 650 millions years old
Try again

Typical human thinking, "there were no animals before meh"...they were plenty, some are still here

And btw, China loves eating jellyfish, that's a famous dish up there

f*** man, are you retarded or illiterate by any chance?You usually don't post the most intelligent stuff but that's a new low.
I said the opposite, "There are no animals that are not older than human history". In other words all contemporary animal species are older than human history.

Got a pic saved on my hard drive, it made me think of you.

1585529915699.png

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the Japanese had finished their work, you wouldn't even exist and be able to write racist slurs

The goal of the Japanese Empire was never to invade the US. Not ever. The goal of Japan's aggression was to challenge US hegemony in Asia, which is to say, break the US embargo of Japan that was starving Japan of the resources it needed to continue its operations in the region. The idea that Japan ever intended to invade the US and conquer the North American continent has absolutely zero - zero - historical basis.

The goal of Japan in Asia, however, was hegemony, to include the enslavement and eventual extermination of all Han Chinese and Koreans. The latter would have been a pity, the former, not so much.

Anyway, fck the lying, thieving, dog-eating, pandemic-creating Chinese. For the few Chinese nationals reading this, don't think for one single second that we in the US aren't on to you - you will never project power beyond your theater. You're about to learn a very valuable lesson once this pandemic is over - you can add it to your oft talked about and vaunted "four thousand year history."

Last edited:

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
The goal of the Japanese Empire was never to invade the US. Not ever. The goal of Japan's aggression was to challenge US hegemony in Asia, which is to say, break the US embargo of Japan that was starving Japan of the resources it needed to continue its operations in the region. The idea that Japan ever intended to invade the US and conquer the North American continent has absolutely zero - zero - historical basis.

The goal of Japan in Asia, however, was hegemony, to include the enslavement and eventual extermination of all Han Chinese and Koreans. The latter would have been a pity, the former, not so much.

Anyway, fck the lying, thieving, dog-eating, pandemic-creating Chinese. For the few Chinese nationals reading this, don't think for one single second that we in the US aren't on to you - you will never project power beyond your theater. You're about to learn a very valuable lesson once this pandemic is over - you can add it to your oft talked about and vaunted "four thousand year history."

I don't blame you coz it's the Western media's fault to instill negative biased impression to Western ppl for years. Watch Nathan Rich on youtube to get a more comprehensive view on China. You know 64% population support ban eating dogs and 69.5% has never eaten dogs? You know pet caring has been one of the most fast growing industry in China and worth 170 billion in 2018? Probably you don't. When you say Chinese eat dogs, take a look at Swiss, who also eat dogs, and Spanish who fight with the cows and torture them till die, and Japan where it still has a whale killing festival, and French's foie gras which come from a severely suffering goose, and it's not hard to see other Asian to eat Asian animials, I also watch a clip in youtube that US army kill a snake and drink it's blood. What I mean is humans are sometime cruel, no need to pick on Chinese or any other country particularly.
Since ancient time Chinese was living an agricultural culture and so Chinese is not invasive. Those who now spread China military threatening is totally BS. I can assure you China has no interest in any war but we are not afraid of any. See the history of Vietnam War and Korean War. We are not hostile to other countries even Japan. If we can help, we help, we shipped many medical resources to Europe and our society hasn't has any against voice.
Chinese government's attitude is, collaboration we welcome we love, invasion, we won't, others' invasion, we must defend ourself.
Now my wish is US, Italy and Spain to become better soon. It's sad to see the world's situation like this. Hats off to all the medical staff in the world!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dogs are just animals. I like them and would never eat them but they are not much more intelligent than pigs which we kill in droves under inhumane conditions. What animals are considered eatable is completely arbitrary and has nothing to do with superior or inferior morals maybe with the exception of apes.
That being said the Chinese habit of willfully torturing animals to make the meat more 'tasty' is a different question (albeit a minority phenomena) and the CCP is absolutely trash and not our friend contrary to what Mr. Chang above me is claiming.

China has no interest in any war but we are not afraid of any. See the history of Vietnam War and Korean War
China was not defending its borders in the Vietnam and Korean war but its political interest, so it doesn't seem as pacifist as you make it out to be.
The whole attitude with Taiwan speaks a different language as well, how many more years until invade that island?

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Dogs are just animals. I like them and would never eat them but they are not much more intelligent than pigs which we kill in droves under inhumane conditions. What animals are considered eatable is completely arbitrary and has nothing to do with superior or inferior morals maybe with the exception of apes.
That being said the Chinese habit of willfully torturing animals to make the meat more 'tasty' is a different question (albeit a minority phenomena) and the CCP is absolutely trash and not our friend contrary to what Mr. Chang above me is claiming.

China was not defending its borders in the Vietnam and Korean war but its political interest, so it doesn't seem as pacifist as you make it out to be.
The whole attitude with Taiwan speaks a different language as well, how many more years until invade that island?

As I said above, all countries have tortured animals in different means and extent. Torturing animals to make the meat more tasty? Are you talking about French foie gras? Have you seen Japanese eat frog sashimi with the frog's eyes still moving and feeling of it's meat being cut off piece by piece on the dish? Tell me a country that has never tortured animals. In this aspect, we humans should be collectively blamed for our cruelty.

For Taiwan, for the past 70 years, have Mainland China actually invaded it? Fact is right here but media loves to distort it. Strictly speaking Taiwan is part of China, just two political parties, if any war it should be called civil war not invasion.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF are u talking about, b**ch?
Uyghurs, Mongolians, Tibetans?
What about Taiwan, b**ch?
U r fooling noone.

f*** you are really an idiot of history.
Mongolia invaded China and began Yuan Dynasty in 1271 and also conquered most of the Europe. It's CCP confirmed its indepedence in 1949 and you say China invaded them?

For Tibet and Xinjiang, China just doesn't allow their independence like Spain disapproves Catalonia. Can I say Spain starts a war with Catalonia?

I strongly suggest you to watch Nathan Rich on youtube to get a factual facts about China. For example the bat soup isn't from China but is wrongly or deliberately said it's Chinese by some media. It's hatred that harms the world harmony and peace.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
For Taiwan, for the past 70 years, have Mainland China actually invaded it? Fact is right here but media loves to distort it. Strictly speaking Taiwan is part of China, just two political parties, if any war it should be called civil war not invasion.
It is a seperate island whose inhabitants don't consider themselves and don't want to be Chinese. I have met over 40 Taiwanese people and every single one of them was radically anti-CCP.

Foie Gras doesn't aim to torture geese it is just a side effect and nowhere near severe as burning or boiling dogs alive where the pain and suffering is a means in itself. Same goes for frog sashimi which is really a total fringe phenomena anyways. Many cultures cause suffering on animals but China is one of the few countries where horrible torture is a goal instead of a side effect.

Anyways all this discussion is pointless and super naive. The whole West considers it racist to even call it the Chinese virus and you think it is in any way realistic or feasible for Western nations to 'punish' China for being 'subhumans' as you call it. Trade embargos would hurt most countries as much as them if not more and not a single soul would support this rather racist angle of looking at things. There are no international laws of domestic hygiene standards on animal markets.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a seperate island whose inhabitants don't consider themselves and don't want to be Chinese. I have met over 40 Taiwanese people and every single one of them was radically anti-CCP.
Exactly....
Some cultures are more advanced than others in certain areas. However every human being has the same value regardless of ethnicity. Accusing the Chinese for being "primitive" in hygiene is a first step towards further racism. After this experience, I think hygiene rules must be a part of international law that is mandatory for all countries

Foie Gras doesn't aim to torture geese it is just a side effect and nowhere near severe as burning or boiling dogs alive where the pain and suffering is a means in itself. Same goes for frog sashimi which is really a total fringe phenomena anyways. Many cultures cause suffering on animals but China is one of the few countries where horrible torture is a goal instead of a side effect.

Anyways all this discussion is pointless and super naive. The whole West considers it racist to even call it the Chinese virus and you think it is in any way realistic or feasible for Western nations to 'punish' China for being 'subhumans' as you call it. Trade embargos would hurt most countries as much as them if not more and not a single soul would support this rather racist angle of looking at things. There are no international laws of domestic hygiene standards on animal markets.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
It is a seperate island whose inhabitants don't consider themselves and don't want to be Chinese. I have met over 40 Taiwanese people and every single one of them was radically anti-CCP

You aren't the geese you dunno how it feels when food is pumped into their body excessively. For the dogs I dunno where you heard they are boiled alive but back into 1960s in the totally undeveloped China village the ppl have already managed to make the dogs in coma first before killing. Yes I am sure there is ppl who may have inhumanity act but as I said before which country hasn't? Media likes to pick an example to magnify to attract eyeballs. I am sure many bros here recognize that BBC and CNN always report fake or biased news, this always happen, or even more severe when it comes to China news.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the dogs I dunno where you heard they are boiled alive but back into 1960s in the totally undeveloped China village the ppl have already managed to make the dogs in coma first before killing. Yes I am sure there is ppl who may have inhumanity act but as I said before which country hasn't?
I haven't heard it, I saw it. Liveleak (gore site without political affilation) is full of videos with Chinese people doing stuff like this in our day and age. I adressed all your other arguments already.

You are on of the stupidest Greeks I know.
I am not a Gr**k, dumb-dumb. My ancestors fought the T*rks instead of sharing a bed with them.
And yes it is racist to call chinks subhumans, show some backbone instead of being scared of that label.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard it, I saw it. Liveleak (gore site without political affilation) is full of videos with Chinese people doing stuff like this in our day and age. I adressed all your other arguments already.

I am not a Gr**k, dumb-dumb. My ancestors fought the T*rks instead of sharing a bed with them.
And yes it is racist to call chinks subhumans, show some backbone instead of being scared of that label.

Ok I don't doubt you but first the site is a UK site, so just like other Western media. I am not saying the clips are fake but just think, we have 1.4 billion ppl and 0.001% will give you 14000 examples as theme. If you wanna badmouth someone you just need as few as one to two cases. 69.5% Chinese have never eaten dogs, the remaining 30% some may have eaten before but not now and some have eaten before but not knowing it was a dog, that's the case of my dad.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
69.5% Chinese have never eaten dogs, the remaining 30% some may have eaten before but not now and some have eaten
No doubt and I wouldn't hold it against an individual Chinese I met in person but it is still a rather unappetizing aspect of your nation's culture among other more serious things and for my taste you tried to sugarcoat these facts a bit too much.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think whats disturbs people the most is the utter lack of empathy and sometimes psychopathic behavior Chinese society produce.
its not about eating weird animals as much as make them suffer as much as possible before death, any psychiatrist will classify this behavior as dysfunctional at best and would consider you a threat to society.

But it doesn't end there, there are many videos showing people and kids dying getting hurt in broad daylight in Chinese streets and people just walk by, its crazy.