Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conferences can kiss my ***. All talk, no action. All I give a f*** about are trials and Tsuji and J Hewitt need to get off their asses and start this sh*t.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on reddit says as far as he knows, Tsuji's trials have already begun? Where is this nonsense coming from?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on reddit says as far as he knows, Tsuji's trials have already begun? Where is this nonsense coming from?

At first you criticize my thoughts about the cancellation of the takashi Tsuji speech on regenerative medicine expo in Osaka due to corona and you said „Conferences can kiss my ***“ I shared the information about the planned lecture of Dr. Tsuji to the community here. It would have been the first scientific presentation of him since 2 years so we would have gained important informations about the trial.

Now you are informing yourself about Tsuji‘s trials on Reddit and want us to comment on your unprofessional victim research.

You really are a miserable piece of sh*t. You will never be able to finance Dr. Tsujis treatment and you definitely don’t deserve your hair back. When I look at your picture it makes me sick. How gay you are taking a mirror selfie with your ugly body and your bastard head I have to puke

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first you criticize my thoughts about the cancellation of the takashi Tsuji speech on regenerative medicine expo in Osaka due to corona and you said „Conferences can kiss my ***“ I shared the information about the planned lecture of Dr. Tsuji to the community here. It would have been the first scientific presentation of him since 2 years so we would have gained important informations about the trial.

Now you are informing yourself about Tsuji‘s trials on Reddit and want us to comment on your unprofessional victim research.

You really are a miserable piece of sh*t. You will never be able to finance Dr. Tsujis treatment and you definitely don’t deserve your hair back. When I look at your picture it makes me sick. How gay you are taking a mirror selfie with your ugly body and your bastard head I have to puke

You must have been drunk or something when you wrote this. I'll pray for you!

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They may have finished trials you said?
Do you mean phase 1 or phase 2 trial?

I have no clue. I'm just asking where people are getting this info from, saying that trials have begun, because I have heard nothing and no one has provided any verification of that. So it's likely nonsense. Unless Tsuji is doing trials and is just keeping it quiet for now.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no clue. I'm just asking where people are getting this info from, saying that trials have begun, because I have heard nothing and no one has provided any verification of that. So it's likely nonsense. Unless Tsuji is doing trials and is just keeping it quiet for now.

Assume nothing has happened until it is official. It would do wonders for your own sanity to get this idea out of your head that you’re going to have your hair back in 1-2 years. It’s not going to happen. 5+ years at the very least.

shookones

Reaction score

Probably from follicle thought. They have no proof either

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assume nothing has happened until it is official. It would do wonders for your own sanity to get this idea out of your head that you’re going to have your hair back in 1-2 years. It’s not going to happen. 5+ years at the very least.

That's exactly my point and what I said... there's no indication any trials have begun. But nobody gives a sh*t about your opinion of the timeline, and you have no justification in telling other people what to do based on your prediction. Do not worry about me; I will be fine.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's exactly my point and what I said... there's no indication any trials have begun. But nobody gives a sh*t about your opinion of the timeline, and you have no justification in telling other people what to do based on your prediction. Do not worry about me; I will be fine.

My opinion is probable and realistic, yours is biased due to your emotional state, how badly you want to believe you’ll have hair again soon.

But I still respect yours ;)

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have the most androgen receptors which makes them the first to go, and you have to lower DHT more significantly to save them than to save other hairs that have less androgen receptors. By the time people start treatment the follicles are often times dead. If the follicles are still there you can bring them back, but you have to completely nuke androgens with transgender medication. Temple hairs are so sensitive in most men that even testosterone needs to be reduced.

Do you have a source stating it’s actually androgen receptor density and not something else ? Might be to do with 5ar concentration instead

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people so pessimistic about temples ? I never understood that

Because they are the first lost? Passing the time is harder to recover them. There is a window of 30 months aprox.
Irreversibility of hair follicle changes after 30 months of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Konstantinova N, Korotkii N.G, Sharova N, Barhunova E, Gaevski D. Nioxin Research Inc, Atlanta, USA Moscow Medical University

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because they are the first lost? Passing the time is harder to recover them. There is a window of 30 months aprox.
Irreversibility of hair follicle changes after 30 months of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Konstantinova N, Korotkii N.G, Sharova N, Barhunova E, Gaevski D. Nioxin Research Inc, Atlanta, USA Moscow Medical University

Do you have a source for that?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That report is highly subjective. The Russian guys behind it were on a mission to quickly sell their product. Hurry up, you just have 30 months kinda BS.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was gonna invite u to a party tonight actually but after reading this I’m not gonna. You’re very bitter and sad (and bald).

Hehe partying is the bomb, yuh yuh, hope you're enjoying getting blacked out drunk and acting a fool :)

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And getting some sweet pussy, don’t forget that. Tsuji is at least a decade away bro we should enjoy life before he comes and saves us yuh-huh?

Dude, I'm locked up in my dead hometown because my college shut down due to COVID-19. But, I'll try to make the best of it lolol

Also, Tsuji won't be my God; TissUse's Smart Hair Transplant will be, if anything.