Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do pessimistic
It’s not gonna work (hair is way too complicated). It will however be the meme of the decade, that’s for sure. But gland, organ and teeth regeneration tho I hope will work, so much more important.

For each dislike you leave, you become a patron for my trip to Japan.
Why so pessimistic?
After so much time we've got some worthwhile information. At least we should appreciate it

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting comment on hairlosscure2020:

"Hello Admin,

first thank you for your work in 2019, I really appreciate it.

I have news regarding Tsuji/Organ Tech. So apparently they have a newly designed website, with some new information too. I haven’t been there for a couple of months, so maybe it is not really new to you all. To summarize from their website:

They have 3 different types of treatments:
* First generation: “dermal papilla injections” – seems similar to TissUse/J.Hewitt and Replicel and should be for Norwood 2/3. I didn’t know that they develop this approach.
* Second generation: this is the one we were always talking about, the “Organ Germ Method” (Epithelial stem cells combined with dermal papilla cells). Higher Norwood 4/5/6. Practically the cure.
* Third generation: hair follicles from “induced pluripotent stem cells”. I did not know they follow this approach. To my knowledge this is the same technique as Stemson’s. Thought to be for the most severe and pathological cases of Alopecia.

Tsuji said in his last statement from July that they want to develop health tourism, meaning you have to travel to Japan (several times). According to OrganTech, this is not true:
“we harvest a small number of hair follicles from the patient at a medical facility, and then send them to a contract manufacturer, who isolates, cultures, and amplifies them to generate follicle germ units via the organ germ method. These follicle germs are packaged and shipped back to the medical facility to be transplanted into the patient’s scalp.”
I personally interpret this that it is not necessarily necessary to travel to Japan.

Another bold statement from their website:
“Long just a dream, successful hair regrowth is now possible through organ regenerative medicine in what will be a global breakthrough”.
This alone sounds so damn good and hopeful – yet words always come easy, actions not so. Let’s see.

They also developed something called a “mouse evaluation model” to determine the efficacy of hair drugs much faster.

Apart from hair, the do some astonishing research and development in much more important areas: artificial skin, teeth regeneration, gland regeneration, 3D organ culture systems for vital organs.

Please go and see for yourself on their website.

I think it makes totally sense for all fellow sufferers to just wait for the acutal results of the likes of Shiseido, Tsuji, J.Hewitt this year before making hair transplants or other treatments. I am very optimistic."

He got it from this site:
http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/english

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats interesting. 3 different treatments? I dont think they had mentioned it anywhere else before.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t try to be a smart pessimistic guy. But think about all the worthwhile information we have received throughout the years.

It has been said time after time that hair is one of the most complicated areas ever in human body. They have tried to transplant hair, half of them die. They tried to transplant body hair, it fails miserably. They tried to apply topical solutions, nothing works properly and they are all treatments for life that lose efficacy. They tried laser, they tried massages, they tried micro needle, all fail. They tried asthma medications (seti and fevi), both failed. They tried cow piss, your own piss, cow’s sh1t, all failed. They tried more advanced lotions (brotzu etc), failed. Half the topicals we used to read about are now either dropped or they now respond that they have minoxidil in them, fail. And then you got pills, ain’t that a fcuking meme. Guy registers here a man, logs out a woman. “I made it guys”, he says. Yeah, you did. They tried inserting artificial hair, the scalp denied them all. Then they tried stem cells, blood injections, prp, this and that, all failed.

By failed, in b4 some brain dead idiot tries to argue, I mean failed to provide a proper solution. You getting fuzz on bald areas or regrowing some dead *** hair isn’t a cure.

So now we have Tsuji. And I look at it and what do I see so far? The three signs of failure: a) mice studies b) no clarity and c) not keeping up with deadlines.

I have 150k already. I’d work day and night again to get it. I’d sell my own place to make it. I would gladly kill any of you to get it and I’m not even kidding. 250k? Same. Half a million? Same.

Look at the state of this growing meme cure. We know nothing about it (what I meant by clarity). We don’t know if and when it will be tested in humans, if it’s gonna work, how it’s gonna work, if it’s gonna stay in your head or fall, we know NOTHING. And that’s not all, you got morons here who - again - figured it all out by a+b=c and now worry about the shaft thickness... and the color of hair... and the curvature. Like are you fcuking kidding me?

So no, I don’t think this is ever gonna work. Not just the one type, all three types are gonna fail. One of them sounds like a glorified prp (which we all know does fcuk all), one which seems like a “come back every 3 months to inject you with our papilas” also fail, and the 3rd one (we harvest a small number of hair follicles from the patient at a medical facility, and then send them to a contract manufacturer, who isolates, cultures, and amplifies them to generate follicle germ units via the organ germ method. These follicle germs are packaged and shipped back to the medical facility to be transplanted into the patient’s scalp) looks like a brilliant way for Riken to make a fortune but I assure you that you ain’t gonna get Chad’s luscious hairline by having fedx send your clinic germs. And it won’t be a one time treatment either.

There won’t be a one time treatment because that’s not how money is made. I pray to god I’m wrong. I do.

Hair transplants have come a long way my friend. Just because a viable cure for everyone isn’t here yet, does not mean progress has not been made.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing news Tsuji developing dissagregated DP cell therapy treatment.

Its really logical that those companies pursuing follicle engineering will have a very solid protocol for culturing DP cells alone.

Maybe thats why Shiseido is so quiet?

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not gonna work (hair is way too complicated). It will however be the meme of the decade, that’s for sure. But gland, organ and teeth regeneration tho I hope will work, so much more important.

For each dislike you leave, you become a patron for my trip to Japan.

Too late; it already has worked. The past few years seem to have been fine-tuning the technology and getting it to the market. It appears we're pretty close now.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t try to be a smart pessimistic guy. But think about all the worthwhile information we have received throughout the years.

It has been said time after time that hair is one of the most complicated areas ever in human body. They have tried to transplant hair, half of them die. They tried to transplant body hair, it fails miserably. They tried to apply topical solutions, nothing works properly and they are all treatments for life that lose efficacy. They tried laser, they tried massages, they tried micro needle, all fail. They tried asthma medications (seti and fevi), both failed. They tried cow piss, your own piss, cow’s sh1t, all failed. They tried more advanced lotions (brotzu etc), failed. Half the topicals we used to read about are now either dropped or they now respond that they have minoxidil in them, fail. And then you got pills, ain’t that a fcuking meme. Guy registers here a man, logs out a woman. “I made it guys”, he says. Yeah, you did. They tried inserting artificial hair, the scalp denied them all. Then they tried stem cells, blood injections, prp, this and that, all failed.

By failed, in b4 some brain dead idiot tries to argue, I mean failed to provide a proper solution. You getting fuzz on bald areas or regrowing some dead *** hair isn’t a cure.

So now we have Tsuji. And I look at it and what do I see so far? The three signs of failure: a) mice studies b) no clarity and c) not keeping up with deadlines.

I have 150k already. I’d work day and night again to get it. I’d sell my own place to make it. I would gladly kill any of you to get it and I’m not even kidding. 250k? Same. Half a million? Same.

Look at the state of this growing meme cure. We know nothing about it (what I meant by clarity). We don’t know if and when it will be tested in humans, if it’s gonna work, how it’s gonna work, if it’s gonna stay in your head or fall, we know NOTHING. And that’s not all, you got morons here who - again - figured it all out by a+b=c and now worry about the shaft thickness... and the color of hair... and the curvature. Like are you fcuking kidding me?

So no, I don’t think this is ever gonna work. Not just the one type, all three types are gonna fail. One of them sounds like a glorified prp (which we all know does fcuk all), one which seems like a “come back every 3 months to inject you with our papilas” also fail, and the 3rd one (we harvest a small number of hair follicles from the patient at a medical facility, and then send them to a contract manufacturer, who isolates, cultures, and amplifies them to generate follicle germ units via the organ germ method. These follicle germs are packaged and shipped back to the medical facility to be transplanted into the patient’s scalp) looks like a brilliant way for Riken to make a fortune but I assure you that you ain’t gonna get Chad’s luscious hairline by having fedx send your clinic germs. And it won’t be a one time treatment either.

There won’t be a one time treatment because that’s not how money is made. I pray to god I’m wrong. I do.

Time after time your posts have proved you don't understand even the most basic generalised biological mechanisms.

Because of this, your opinion on a level of science well above your (and all of our) knowledge is straight up redundant. Tsuji will if you have the money offer the chance to buy a head of hair which is immune from Androgenetic Alopecia. If you come at me with a single generalised comment stating otherwise you better have a source to back it up.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing news Tsuji developing dissagregated DP cell therapy treatment.

Its really logical that those companies pursuing follicle engineering will have a very solid protocol for culturing DP cells alone.

Maybe thats why Shiseido is so quiet?

The big question is:
Did Tsuji already human trials with the DP cell therapy treatment?
SHISEIDO already did a Phase II study with 60 patient and is ready to launch.
If Tsuji needs another 2 years for trial then SHISEIDO is in a better position

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing has worked my friend. You people are delusional and desperate and you do this every time and then crumble. There are no human trials. They haven’t even started. We cannot be sure there won’t be setbacks. We don’t know the duration of these trials. We don’t know whether it is going to work, whether it is going to be sufficient long term, whether it is going to be a one-time solution or - as I fear - an extremely expensive repetitive treatment. We don’t know the availability, whether you can be a candidate and even so, whether it can satisfy you.

We may very well be looking at ten years here if everything works. Imagine if everything doesn’t work.

But sure yeah, I’m a troll. And you should let your horseshoe grow now because it’s so close now, you’re practically one foot in Japan already.

@Ollie didn’t read stop trying

You just appear to not understand what you're talking about. The technology already works; we knew this years ago. You can read the publications and view the pictures of cloned hair follicle germs growing new, thick hair. The human trials will be to fine tune and account for any other minor issues.

Your timeline is simply inaccurate. Could take a few years, sure, but nowhere near 10 if things go very smoothly. Stop saying things so egregiously ridiculous based on what we know.

Your tone suggests you have issues beyond what anyone here can help you with.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't be long before we have proof this works in humans. Sometime this year, and there is a possibility it will be commercialized late this year, albeit for a very high price.
I just hope they will also announce something about the first generation technology (DP injections) this year

jnestor481

Reaction score
I just hope they will also announce something about the first generation technology (DP injections) this year

Yea where did this 3 tier system come from ? Don’t remember ever hearing about it. Hopefully we get some info soon.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea where did this 3 tier system come from ? Don’t remember ever hearing about it. Hopefully we get some info soon.

I think the poster on HLC2020 is wrong. He interpreted it as each of these treatments is an option depending on norwood (which it never explicitly says). I interpreted it as, they are all methods they have researched previously, but are moving forward with their method which had been researched for the past 8-10 years.

http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/en/business/hair-follicle-regeneration/

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the poster on HLC2020 is wrong. He interpreted it as each of these treatments is an option depending on norwood (which it never explicitly says). I interpreted it as, they are all methods they have researched previously, but are moving forward with their method which had been researched for the past 8-10 years.

Could also be true. But the second generation technology is what is expected to be the main treatment (afaik). And it seems that they are also developing the third one, so why couldn't it be the case that the first one is also still in development? Also, they are talking about DISTINCT technologies. So the third one is not an upgrade of the first two

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could also be true. But the second generation technology is what is expected to be the main treatment (afaik). And it seems that they are also developing the third one, so why couldn't it be the case that the first one is also still in development? Also, they are talking about DISTINCT technologies. So the third one is not an upgrade of the first two

You could very well be right. It would be nice for Organ tech to clarify.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree, it seems they're describing the three different types of potential stem cell based treatments that are being developed worldwide, but Organ Technologies themselves will only be offering the stage two organ germ transplant treatment in the near enough future.

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think i deserve an apology from everyone who called bs on this post lmao

all hail tsuji we gon make it boys

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sums up the entire hair loss community. The moron who made the site realizes 2020 is gonna be as empty as 2005 and a cure is 2020 years away, so he deliberately spreads false information. The average hair loss talk member (i.e @Ollie ) automatically bites the lie and registers it as “scientific proof”. So once more time passes and none of it becomes reality, the average hair loss talk member blames Tsuji and Riken, screaming “why u lie bro I want my hair back” or “I don’t understand, it was in the paper!”. Meanwhile all this time you have exaggerated and turned Tsuji into a magical cure, giving false hope to the user.

this is why you should all shut the fcuk up and understand this is nothing more than air at this point. Whether it works and when is unknown to us all and it certainly won’t take a fcuking year. Or two.

@ZP31 i salute you sir. Well done.

You need to seriously stop talking. Unlike you some of us have actually read Tsuji’s publications and can at least apply rationale. I never said anything about 2020 - but I do suspect trial results 2020-2021 .

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL fcuk off midget I’ll beat your *** up any day of the week. This guy just silenced you all by making a very simple observation that sums up the entire forum: misinformation and delusion. Perhaps you should stop typing and start filtering the sh1t you read and take for granted. This isn’t a science forum and you’re not anything related to it. You’re a delusional loner who has no Androgenetic Alopecia yet here you are for god knows how many years, deep into your delusion. Why are you here when clearly you’re outsmarting hair loss and have hair? Show us your hair midget.

If you must know finasteride has brought me back from diffuse NW3 to a much thicker NW2.

As for this not being a science forum - I’ll just remind you you’re on the Tsuji thread. Arguably some of the most pioneering science is being done by him and his team (none of which you’d understand) .

@ZP31 said nothing you agree with. He was merely stating his opinion that Tsuji’s intentions are to remain on track for the sole treatment as publicised for years now and not the other 2 methods HLC2020 mentioned.