Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh what's going on here...thread has gone dead for weeks. Did everybody find true satisfaction with their lives?

No, I thought not. Well, still hoping to hear more public news from this team soon.

H

Reaction score
Bruh what's going on here...thread has gone dead for weeks. Did everybody find true satisfaction with their lives?

No, I thought not. Well, still hoping to hear more public news from this team soon.
Nothing to talk about

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across a random post by someone on a different forum today and it was from 2013, and the guy was so excited writing about how Replicel and Follica were right around the corner. This was a post on some random forum I passed by via Google in 2013. When you see that and realize where we are now, and things are still not here, the sky in my brain turns dark.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across a random post by someone on a different forum today and it was from 2013, and the guy was so excited writing about how Replicel and Follica were right around the corner. This was a post on some random forum I passed by via Google in 2013. When you see that and realize where we are now, and things are still not here, the sky in my brain turns dark.
I know what you mean. But Samumed is phase 3, breezula will be in phase 3 soon as well. Follica is about to start phase 3, this sh*t has been trailing for years but it’s finally moving to the final steps.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
To put things in perspective, Tsuji said 2020 and that is looming before us. So, I'll take the stoical approach and wait until all of 2020 is consumed. Then rant if nothing happened.

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand why they need human tests to prove anything.

They say they can create lab-grown skin, so use it as a scaffold to clone and grow hair follicles, and show the world they can grow an infinite supply of donor follicles. No regulatory approval needed, no time wasted.

It's just a load of Intercytex-style BS

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand why they need human tests to prove anything.

They say they can create lab-grown skin, so use it as a scaffold to clone and grow hair follicles, and show the world they can grow an infinite supply of donor follicles. No regulatory approval needed, no time wasted.

It's just a load of Intercytex-style BS

Pretty sure the proposed procedure entails implanting combinations of cells that then grow into a follicle. Also not sure if it would be even possible to grow fields of hair within grafted skin in lab .

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
salivary glands were also successful.Now it's time to succeed in hair

Attachments

• FAF95F38-1058-452A-B92A-0D5DAC7609BA.jpeg
    FAF95F38-1058-452A-B92A-0D5DAC7609BA.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 284

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get the frustration.
Even if Tsuji was released tomorrow, none of us would be able to afford it.
Be patient.
The Jomon Man is delivering thus far!
perhaps for me is knowing there's an actual cure for baldness besides the BS: finasteride, minoxidil, etc..and other snake oil stuff
along with all the OHHH there's a new study etc..release in the upcoming year blah blah etc..!

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
The worst thing about hair loss currently and why we are more interested in future treatments and 'cures' is because at the current saga of this dark world of hair treatments are drugs that cause us to sacrifice potentially in other departments, aka side effects, to *MAYBE* benefit our hair instead. We can't have the cake and eat it too right now, and this is what this decade's upcoming solutions plan to target. We might finally, at some point in hopefully the not too distant future, be able to have our cake and eat the living sh*t out of it too.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I have news regarding Tsuji/Organ Tech. So apparently they have a newly designed website, with some new information too. I haven’t been there for a couple of months, so maybe it is not really new to you all. To summarize from their website:

They have 3 different types of treatments:
* First generation: “dermal papilla injections” – seems similar to TissUse/J.Hewitt and Replicel and should be for Norwood 2/3. I didn’t know that they develop this approach.
* Second generation: this is the one we were always talking about, the “Organ Germ Method” (Epithelial stem cells combined with dermal papilla cells). Higher Norwood 4/5/6. Practically the cure.
* Third generation: hair follicles from “induced pluripotent stem cells”. I did not know they follow this approach. To my knowledge this is the same technique as Stemson’s. Thought to be for the most severe and pathological cases of Alopecia.

Tsuji said in his last statement from July that they want to develop health tourism, meaning you have to travel to Japan (several times). According to OrganTech, this is not true:
“we harvest a small number of hair follicles from the patient at a medical facility, and then send them to a contract manufacturer, who isolates, cultures, and amplifies them to generate follicle germ units via the organ germ method. These follicle germs are packaged and shipped back to the medical facility to be transplanted into the patient’s scalp.”
I personally interpret this that it is not necessarily necessary to travel to Japan.

Another bold statement from their website:
“Long just a dream, successful hair regrowth is now possible through organ regenerative medicine in what will be a global breakthrough”.
This alone sounds so damn good and hopeful – yet words always come easy, actions not so. Let’s see.

They also developed something called a “mouse evaluation model” to determine the efficacy of hair drugs much faster.

Apart from hair, the do some astonishing research and development in much more important areas: artificial skin, teeth regeneration, gland regeneration, 3D organ culture systems for vital organs.

Please go and see for yourself on their website."

source: Ben, hairlosscure2020.com