Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
they said they would start testing on humans in 2019 .Its 2020 and the same story every years .... blabla blabla , conferences , stem cells ... but start the test in human namely when ...
agreed. show us a single hair grown on a single human head.

months ago it was supposed to enter safety trials. where's the results of those trials?

Reactions: br1

benjt2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.burlingtoncountytimes.c...e-hairy-new-year-and-other-good-news-for-2020

„Finally, 2020 may be the year science cures a calamity worse than climate change – male pattern baldness.

Late last summer, Dr. Takashi Tsuji told the Financial Times that his team, Organ Technologies in Kobe, had successfully used stem cell to regrow hair. The good news is the treatment could be on the market in Japan this year or next. Bad news — treatments are estimated to cost between $190,000 to $380,000.

In 2020, things look good. Enjoy it.“
Nobody has a more reliable source on that price tag, or on the availability date? The "Burlington County Times" are not exactly what I would call an authority on these matters.

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
you’re both wrong. They didn’t make any promises and they never said anything set in stone. Never. This process, this experimental method they are attempting is gonna take years and it might fail completely. It’s still in its infancy. But some idiots here blew this out of proportion and made claims that are not true. Tsuji ISNT a fcuking hair loss cure. It’s a behemoth if a company AIMING to organs and NOT hair. Hair is sort of a side project that is AT THE BOTTOM OF THEIR MUST DO LIST and for
a good reason: lives matter more than your hair.

this is twenty years away. And I fear that it will not only be a mediocre treatment at best but it will also be A REPEATABLE expensive treatment. Because the goal is to make a bald guy get hair. NOT to satisfy an incel by filling his temples. I feel that to people without actual Androgenetic Alopecia it won’t even work. It will work only to those who are almost bald and have a lot of miniaturized white hair.

lol

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
you’re both wrong. They didn’t make any promises and they never said anything set in stone. Never. This process, this experimental method they are attempting is gonna take years and it might fail completely. It’s still in its infancy. But some idiots here blew this out of proportion and made claims that are not true. Tsuji ISNT a fcuking hair loss cure. It’s a behemoth if a company AIMING to organs and NOT hair. Hair is sort of a side project that is AT THE BOTTOM OF THEIR MUST DO LIST and for
a good reason: lives matter more than your hair.

this is twenty years away. And I fear that it will not only be a mediocre treatment at best but it will also be A REPEATABLE expensive treatment. Because the goal is to make a bald guy get hair. NOT to satisfy an incel by filling his temples. I feel that to people without actual Androgenetic Alopecia it won’t even work. It will work only to those who are almost bald and have a lot of miniaturized white hair.

They HAVE to master hair follicles with maintenance of their structural integrity and function before they go anywhere near other organs.

‘Yup I I know we didn’t rebuild this bicycle that well but I think it’s time we try and build a plane from scratch’

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They HAVE to master hair follicles with maintenance of their structural integrity and function before they go anywhere near other organs you f*****g retard.

‘Yup I I know we didn’t rebuild this bicycle that well but I think it’s time we try and build a plane from scratch’

why do they HAVE to do hair follicles first? Is it life threatening ? no not at all. There are other organs that have higher importance.

Same with stem cell research, its done in many other organs. Hairloss is a low priority for the healthcare system.

Cosmetics can be a cash cow, but doesn't give the same amount of research money like cancer, and bad hearts and so on, since it got better PR and much higher priority for society health, so people can work longer.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
why do they HAVE to do hair follicles first? Is it life threatening ? no not at all. There are other organs that have higher importance.

Same with stem cell research, its done in many other organs. Hairloss is a low priority for the healthcare system.

Cosmetics can be a cash cow, but doesn't give the same amount of research money like cancer, and bad hearts and so on, since it got better PR and much higher priority for society health, so people can work longer.

Because hair follicle regeneration is basic compared to major organs. If you cant master hair follicles then you're not going to go and attempt a heart.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Possibly is the opossite, pilosebaceous unit is the most complex miniorgan in our body,

Yes but in the case of hair follicles once you have the required cells after cloning you can position them back into the skin to facilitate their growth of the new organ, whilst obviously with major organs like the heart that isn’t a possibility and will have to somehow facilitate their growth development in a lab .

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because hair follicle regeneration is basic compared to major organs. If you cant master hair follicles then you're not going to go and attempt a heart.

They already do stem cell treatments to the hearts. So no need to "master" hair follicles, when there are organs that have higher priority as i already written.

Same as Michael Schumacher got a stem cell treatment for his brain injury.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to be brutally honest with him.
Instead of kicking him down, do the right thing and lift him up.
Unless it makes you feel better that someone is less fortunate than you.
Lots of weak dudes do that...
I don't own him anything. And his arrogance prevents me from being able to ever lift him up.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some chick walks towards me in the street today, I sip a little water from my bottle and manage to choke, I start coughing and in tears she sees me and goes back fast. Can’t say it didn’t hurt me, boy that tmj rly sucks

srs this happened earlier today I couldn’t stop laughing cause the moment I choked was when trying to make eye contact with her

Kill me

Lol. That's funny. Dont be sad. I beleave some baldman will kill her by cumming in her mouth sometime. Baldcult will take care of this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
They already do stem cell treatments to the hearts. So no need to "master" hair follicles, when there are organs that have higher priority as i already written.

Same as Michael Schumacher got a stem cell treatment for his brain injury.

No we’re talking about growing the organ not revitalising it with stem cell injections.

Tsuji’s treatment facilitates the growth of a whole new follicle(s) in the skin and the body will take care of what it needs to do ... Where do you grow a heart if you can’t do it in the body ? Growing an organ in a lab without natural blood supply is a complete different league .

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some chick walks towards me in the street today, I sip a little water from my bottle and manage to choke, I start coughing and in tears she sees me and goes back fast. Can’t say it didn’t hurt me, boy that tmj rly sucks

srs this happened earlier today I couldn’t stop laughing cause the moment I choked was when trying to make eye contact with her

Kill me
b92.gif

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ollie tsuji doesn’t create hair, he stimulates existing hair. The misinterpretation that he creates hair grafts that can be transplanted one by one by certified surgeons needs to stop. Hair cloning won’t happen for another 30 years.

No he doesn’t ? Shiseido’s treatment stimulates existing hair.

Shiseido clones cells and injects them to revitalise hair.

Tsuji clones multiple types of cells when seperated, and when brought back together in certain combinations creates brand new follicles under the instruction of the body. Exactly like new follicles forming in a foetus - which is where his research started.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ollie tsuji doesn’t create hair, he stimulates existing hair. The misinterpretation that he creates hair grafts that can be transplanted one by one by certified surgeons needs to stop. Hair cloning won’t happen for another 30 years.
How did hair come out of the hairless mouse ? a totally bald mouse,how to grow hair

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No we’re talking about growing the organ not revitalising it with stem cell injections.

Tsuji’s treatment facilitates the growth of a whole new follicle(s) in the skin and the body will take care of what it needs to do ... Where do you grow a heart if you can’t do it in the body ? Growing an organ in a lab without natural blood supply is a complete different league .

" we will contribute to hair regenerative therapy via transplantation therapy through the reproduction of hair follicle germ with autologous stem cells."

Tell what they exactly are growing? too me looks like germs and stem cells, just like ... everyone else out there. Doing the same as heart, brain and what not out there treating patients with stem cells, either autologous or from other people.

With the heart, the stem cell repairs what is "broken/scared", that is the whole idea behind the regenerative medicine. Not to fully replace an existing organ, but regenerate it.