Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he is the only one, along with Breezula/Clascoterone.
TissUse is for guys with thinning hair, Nw2-3. And its very fraudulent to me.
Not for us, mate.
If Tsuji is successful, prices will get down in 5-10 years.
In 10 years, you'll be 33-34 and I'll be 43-44.
Still a lot of years to live on, so let's be patient, mate, shan't we?

as someone that claims to work within medical science (that is what people at hospitals too) you sure is an idiot.

How can something be successful, when it haven't even been proved to work in humans? Sometimes you greeks need to shot yourself before getting children.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not for us, mate.

I haven't seen any information like this. It would make no sense that it wouldn't be any better than a standard FUE hair transplant. It doesn't seem like you have any evidence to support your "to me" perspective.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not for us, mate.
LOL it's over for you oldcel hahaha. Jokes

Depressing that it's 2020 and everything failed to get to market and we're still on ground f*****g 0

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m very interested in the custom made dad hats. Does it work if you’re not a dad?,

Suck my tsuji !.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha
That's projection, but funny.
You'll get a wife (or a husband?) sooner or later.
I was lucky, though.
My wife fell in love with me before I went into severe balding territory.
Please tell us how she fell in love with you, how much money did you give her ?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahaha
A Greek incel?
Ahahahahahahaha

Ρε μαλάκα, πάνε σε κάνα μπαρ να βρεις γκόμενα.
Κι όχι, η Μπελούτσι δεν θα σε γαμήσει ποτέ, με μαλλιά η χωρίς.

Βρες αρχίδια, φιλαράκο.
Βρες αρχίδια.
Θα μας δωσεις λιγα απτα δικα σου ?

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
absolutely. Find elastic ones that are free shaped meaning they get the shape of ur head. Trim the brim, work through it to match ur head some of us have big head narrow jaw not me but @ScaredOfBalding surely does because he’s an incel. Make sure material is cotton and there are no stupid logos or buttons. If the back is baseball type and not like kids hats then u r Gucci. Mike Thurston wears hats all the time. It’s a life savior. Square jaw, nice lips, and most importantly good universal beard shadow. Ez

Can you link to a picture of this nonsense you're talking about. Just regular "slouch" dad hats? I think they look terrible.

I wear athletic baseball or golf hats. Nike, Adidas. But I like that athlete look.

Kosteece was lucky. I get lots of looks from people all the time - and I get many matches from attractive girls on Tinder (I don't use it much, don't worry...just to occasionally see if anyone actually finds me attractive) so long as I'm wearing a hat. It's a good thing I got the whole sex thing out of the way a few years ago when I was in the earlier stages of losing hair because there isn't any current hope on the horizon...as soon as I take off my hat around a girl you can forget it. lol. Maybe it's all a blessing in disguise though. My ex who left me wanted to have kids like now, in the next 2-3 years. I told her no way...late 20s or early 30s at the earliest, after we've made a lot of money and have good jobs or careers. She disagreed, she left. Maybe one of these new treatments will be available by the time I'm 30 and then I can have it done, have kids after with someone who actually loves me, and then she'll be wishing she would have listened to me. Haha

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does having kids have to do with hair or hats? And did u just call my baby hats “nonsense”? You’re dismissed

Girls don't want to have kids with guys who have no hair at 23, regardless of how driven, hard working, intelligent, or successful they are. You do you with your hat style. lol

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you actually think you’re “driven, hard working, intelligent, and successful” but fail because of hair?

bro I’ve had a lot to drink please don’t say yes cause I’m gonna have to comment on it without being sober and I don’t want to. Please tell me u r joking

There's a lot to talk about here, my man. But you're drunk (bad) so looks like you can't really participate...

No, I was not saying that specifically. People "fail" for a variety of different reasons. I've had girls like me but I don't like them back and I'm really picky. I don't need a gf just to say I have a gf. I'd rather be alone unless the girl is someone I'm really attracted to. At the same time, many young girls are overcome by their biological instincts. It's very true that being too career-focused or hard-working can be a turnoff for girls who don't want that type of lifestyle. If they can't connect with you on a psychological level, they're not going to stay and they're going to go be with a guy who is on the same level as them and lives the same lifestyle as they do.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah you’re just an incel. You’re picky, delusional and judgemental. Also you’re a liar since you never had any gf especially one that wanted to breed your kids but I played along with your story. You have deep seeded issues and instead of facing them you blame hair loss because that suits you, because it’s easier to blame one single thing for which you - comfortably enough for your conscience - had no say in so you can’t be blamed for it. You reside in your safe space, judging from a distance, like the spoiled manlet you are.

There, summed up your whole life in one post. Dislike this, I dare ya.

Everything I said is 100% true. I don't lie. I'm not an incel. I actually know how to talk to girls and people. I actually have a life full of fun things and responsibilities and you're just offended that I'm younger than you and doing better. If I want to complain about my hair on here, I will. I have no doubt about my ability to succeed and accomplish goals despite my male pattern baldness. But that doesn't mean I'll be truly happy. I'll never accept it at this age. Either I'll accept it when I'm 50 or we'll all have it fixed by then.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nahte42 should embrace his baldness and become confident. I’m not gonna pat him in the back and say “I understand”. Being older than him I know a thing or two more and the years he is wasting now will never come back. The sooner he becomes free the better.

Of all people on here, it's ironic that you're the one advising anyone else to "become free." You should start with yourself first because all of your posts here demonstrate that you have significant mental health issues.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Science is going in right direction. Step by step.

This is very important:

Researchers of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) have developed novel programmable nanocomposites that can be tailored to various applications and programmed to degrade quickly and gently. For medical applications, they can create environments in which human stem cells can settle down and develop further. Additionally, they are suited for the setup of biohybrid systems to produce power, for instance. The results are presented in Nature Communications and on the bioRxiv platform.

Stem cells are cultivated for fundamental research and development of effective therapies against severe diseases, i.e., to replace damaged tissue. However, stem cells will only form healthy tissue in an adequate environment. For the formation of three-dimensional tissue structures, materials are needed that support cell functions with perfect elasticity. New programmable materials suited for use as substrates in biomedical applications have now been developed by the group of Professor Christof M. Niemeyer of the Institute for Biological Interfaces, together with colleagues from the Institute of Mechanical Process Engineering and Mechanics, the Zoological Institute, and the Institute of Functional Interfaces of KIT. These materials can be used among others to create environments in which human stem cells can settle down and further develop.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-13381-1