Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry that that’s the case for you . I’ve had probably the same if not better success with a shaved /buzz cut than I did with long hair .

Reactions: INT

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got to get over that. There are lots of girls your height or shorter, and plenty of them are ugly and would feel lucky to have a nice guy who has his sh*t together. Get your sh*t together, and go find one.

that's not how hypergamy works. the top 80% of women look for the 20% top men.
average guys are invisible and the average girl wants them dead.
I thought this was a joke then I realized is the truth

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. The western world is not polygamous. Those Only the top 20% of women are going to get those men in the end. Then they settle for whatevers left. I see ugly dudes all the time with girls. Just stop thinking you have to be with a model. If you can't get a girl it's not because of your looks, it's because of your personality or because you only want girls that are out of your league. Stop going to clubs where girls are just trying to pick up the hottest guy they can find.
lol the top 20% girls deny even model guys . My friend is a model and still gets rejected . Just shoot your shot . I’ve seen some smokeshows with some ugly *** dudes . Just shoot your shot . And stop being a pansy about it

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
imagine being this cognitively underdeveloped at 39. insanity. this forum has completely gone to sh*t since i left, nobody even talks about hairloss research anymore, to read about tsuji i have to go back 5 pages. there is nonsense alternative treatments on the front instead of state of the art cell research. what a sh*t show
They haven't grown a single hair on a human head. What do you want to discuss exactly?

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you didn’t say social life . You said sexually active social life . Which I would love to see your source or studies that show who gets laid more . Wether it affects someone’s social life is dependent on the person and how it affects their confidence . Which I’m sure something like hair loss does .

Here's one: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/coll...jZ3tyvWkQET7WgPSPN2TzoIPOafv9MMy-tqgoF9zw7WV6

There are many others, your anecdotes not withstanding. While self-confidence plays a role, there are exogenous factors that determine whether or not women find men attractive; again, there are many, many studies that prove conclusively that all of us - men and women of all colors and societies - have a hard-wired standard of beauty (that includes hair), as it is an indication of the quality of one's genes. Is physicality the only determining factor? Of course not, because there are other, more esoteric biological traits that are evolutionarily adventageous, and women look for those as well (intellect, income - which is a proxy for intelligence, etc.). To claim otherwise is absurd.

Last edited:

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's one: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/coll...jZ3tyvWkQET7WgPSPN2TzoIPOafv9MMy-tqgoF9zw7WV6

There are many others, your anecdotes not withstanding.

And why are you sorry? I've had plenty of fun, so I didn't miss out on anything. Had I been a full-blown NW6 by my early 20's as I was headed, I'm sure that wouldn't have been the case.

broski you serious ? You chose the 18-24 group , which as I quote “ Just over half of the women surveyed said it’s important to date a guy whose standards for hair are similar to their own, and 58 percent chose “short and clean-cut” as their favorite men’s hairstyle.” Nothing here talks about bald men . And even to go further it says in the article you posted how confidence is of most importance . Furthermore , short and clean-cut. WHICH with balding or hair loss can be pulled off with a buzz or a short number 1.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
broski you serious ? You chose the 18-24 group , which as I quote “ Just over half of the women surveyed said it’s important to date a guy whose standards for hair are similar to their own, and 58 percent chose “short and clean-cut” as their favorite men’s hairstyle.” Nothing here talks about bald men . And even to go further it says in the article you posted how confidence is of most importance . Furthermore , short and clean-cut. WHICH with balding or hair loss can be pulled off with a buzz or a short number 1.

How does one have "short and clean cut hair" when one has no hair? Look, you're just going to continue to deny empirical reality no matter what evidence I provide; there's no point conversing with someone who debates in bad-faith, ever moving the goal posts. I'm not going to waste my time posting study after study, only to have you give a, "but muh shaved head" anecdote as if it were a legitimate data point or complaining that I ignored the 40-something-divorcee-mother-of-two demo, "broski."

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a wild, radical, bizarre concept. I know it sounds idiotic but just hear me out:

What if not every guy was exactly the same?

Maybe hair loss does NOT affect EVERY guy's attractiveness by THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT?

Whaddiya think? Could such a strange idea be possible?

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's arguing that hair doesn't make a difference. Your potential dating pool is larger with hair, especially if you are out of shape, but losing it isn't the end of your dating life. Depending on your level of loss, and how balding suits you, you may have to be less shallow in who you approach, but if you aren't a creepy incel you can find a girl.

Oh, so the "broski" applying a straw man fallacy - where did I ever say hair was the only key to a healthy sex life?

Stop arguing on this thread, go talk about this somewhere else. This is not related to tsuji or his research whatsoever.

There is none to discuss, so what else should we do? This is vaporware that's never coming to market - at least not in this generation.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ, can you people take this to the "impact of hairloss" section already? Many of us are here to find solutions and read about up-and-coming treatments, not hear about your neuroticism.

It's sad watching tortured narcissists try to pull each other down instead of picking themselves up.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is not an upcoming treatment, this is ground research that is a decade away from being available if that. if you are 20 and balding now and losing your entire youth due to the genetic lottery(the sickest joke on earth, seriously not only should the state allow designer babies, it should demand them) having hair 20 years down the line won't help you feel better at ALL. thats why people are whining because this is all a sick joke, we haven't heard from this team in months if not years same with replicel which i think is officially dead now due to bad test data

Cut the editorializing, would you? If you don't think it will work, fine. Obviously we're all here to learn about and share thoughts on efficacy... But save the incel whining for one of the many incel forums out there. This section isn't for that.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut the editorializing, would you? If you don't think it will work, fine. Obviously we're all here to learn about and share thoughts on efficacy... But save the incel whining for one of the many incel forums out there. This section isn't for that.

He's not, "editorializing," he simply stating facts, your dissonance cope not to the contrary. There are worthy treatments that will actually come out in the coming decade that are worth discussing - this isn't one of them.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one said you did.

He absolutely said I did.

Of course it will. Tsuji is a lot older than you, and he intends to be done with hair and growing larger organs long before he dies. Ten years from now you will see hair multiplication clinics popping up everywhere.

LOL - sure, sure. If there was a reliable means to do it, I'd bet you $1000 hair cloning isn't available by the end of 2029. You read too much Kurzweil; there is no, "Singularity" right around the corner that's going to make everyone immortal full heads. Better treatments? Absolutely. Cure? Not until we're deep into the second half of the 21st century.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually i feel like this is the only one worth discussing even tho it won't come out. cause what will? cb? thats a joke, topical maintenance is so 2005

Follica is a legitimate game-changer, and it's about two years away from the point where you can actually walk into a derm's office and have it done.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not, "editorializing," he simply stating facts, your dissonance cope not to the contrary. There are worthy treatments that will actually come out in the coming decade that are worth discussing - this isn't one of them.

I'm not objecting to his thoughts on the viability of the treatment, but rather the hysteria about lost youth and the genetic lottery he slipped in. Can you guys make it one post without barfing your insecurities up on unrelated threads?

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People just want to show, how much they hate all the sciencists, cause they feel betrayed. Thats why they're flaming all those upcoming treatments and companies, like those sciencists are following this thread...

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take that bet in a second. I'm curious why you think it won't work given the available evidence? Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems the only thing that could make you feel that way is pathological pessimism. This has been tested and proven to work in mice. Unlike drugs that react differently, I can't think of any medical reason why hair multiplication would work in mice but not humans. They are testing it on humans now or in the very near future. Given Japan's relaxed laws regarding this type of treatment there are no legal barriers to it being available as soon as they can implement it. Tsuji himself has said it will be available in the next decade, and he is cautious in his statements.

If there is no blood flow to all the new follicles you are back where you started, it is believe that hair follicles create angiogenesis in the haircycle (actually a study in collaboration with shiseido "Characterization of human dermal sheath cells reveals CD36-expressing perivascular cells associated with capillary blood vessel formation in hair follicles") and that is on top of that your immune system won't reject them all.

And if hair follicles are to be seen as an organ transplant, then we know from other organ transplants there can be problems caused by immune system where the body rejects new parts no matter how much the body needs it.

So there are still hurdles to overcome even though we could clone 30.000 hair follicles tomorrow, we would still need to be sure about that the human body wants to accept them and that the body can absorb it into its own natural cycles.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The body rejects foreign cells. These are your own cells. Every argument you just made is refuted by the fact that hair transplants work.

If its only was this simple.

Stem cells could regenerate organs – but only if the body won't reject them

Hurdles for using a patient's own stem cells

Stem cells generated from a patient's own cells—called autologous stem cells—are currently believed to be the most promising strategy for circumventing immune rejection. Autologous stem cells are generated directly from the patient seeking treatment and need to be differentiated into the cell type that needs to be replaced. Since the cells carry the same tissue antigens as the patient, they are tagged as "self," and immunologists believe these cells are accepted by the immune system.

However, this notion may not be correct. In a previous study, our lab had revealed that minor genetic mutations in the DNA carried by a special part of the cell's DNA, the mitochondrial DNA, can trigger an immune response.

Mitochondria are small structures inside cells that carry their own set of genes that are responsible for generating energy for the cell. Because every cell has many mitochondria, they carry many copies of the mitochondrial DNA. Spontaneous changes in mitochondrial genes, called mutations, alter the shape of the proteins they encode. These mutated proteins, which we call "neoantigens," re-tag the cells as "foreign," alert the immune system and target the stem cells for destruction.