Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
says the dude claiming to be on finasteride for 20 years thus making you a mid 40's old man posting on a hairloss forum under the name "Rho Gain"

How's having no wife and kids and being a social failure and autistic retard going for you?

LOL - try 30's; it is possible to start losing your hair in your teens. And thanks to the Big Three, I kept most of my hair, which let me have a nice, long, sexually active social life and marry someone who was - and is - attractive, intelligent, and eight years younger than me. Unlike you, high Norwood incel, black pill posing several times a day on a website. I still come to these boards because I'd like to get back to a Norwood 0 (from a Norwood 2), and find a protocol that doesn't require three different drugs that I have to take daily. Follica is close at hand, so I've been more active here than usual.

Look, I know you're sexually frustrated, but trust me, there are better ways to use your time than spending all day compulsively posting on the internet. Keep it up - at this rate you'll have 500 posts by Christmas.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL - try 30's; it is possible to start losing your hair in your teens. And thanks to the Big Three, I kept most of my hair, which let me have a nice, long, sexually active social life and marry someone who was - and is - attractive, intelligent, and eight years younger than me. Unlike you, high Norwood incel, black pill posing several times a day on a website. I still come to these boards because I'd like to get back to a Norwood 0 (from a Norwood 2), and find a protocol that doesn't require three different drugs that I have to take daily. Follica is close at hand, so I've been more active here than usual.

Look, I know you're sexually frustrated, but trust me, there are better ways to use your time than spending all day compulsively posting on the internet. Keep it up - at this rate you'll have 500 posts by Christmas.
LMAO

No doctor in their right mind would prescribe finasteride to a 15 year old. Even an 18 year old might struggle for a bit to obtain a prescription from a dermatologist, depending on how a*** they are.

So yeah go ahead and keep trying to lie like you aren't 40 years old, dumbass. Also it's not like your profile doesn't say 40, dumbass. And also keep pretending like you have a wife and an actual life to try and impress all the other losers on this site. Any 40 year old with an actual family life wouldn't be caught dead posting on this site, let alone hawking posts like you seem to do every time you get quoted.

So yes by all means continue spinning some elaborate little lie you've concocted and tell yourself to appear as if you have an alibi or some actual reason to visit this site that isn't the same sh*t as why every other tard on here visits this site. You incels have amazing imaginations, let me tell you.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO

No doctor in their right mind would prescribe finasteride to a 15 year old. Even an 18 year old might struggle for a bit to obtain a prescription from a dermatologist, depending on how a*** they are.

So yeah go ahead and keep trying to lie like you aren't 40 years old, dumbass. Also it's not like your profile doesn't say 40, dumbass. And also keep pretending like you have a wife and an actual life to try and impress all the other losers on this site. Any 40 year old with an actual family life wouldn't be caught dead posting on this site, let alone hawking posts like you seem to do every time you get quoted.

So yes by all means continue spinning some elaborate little lie you've concocted and tell yourself to appear as if you have an alibi or some actual reason to visit this site that isn't the same sh*t as why every other tard on here visits this site. You incels have amazing imaginations, let me tell you.

My dermatologist prescribes finasteride to seventeen year olds. It's not uncommon.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO

God you’ve become f*****g annoying. But besides that fact, it seems to escape you that some of us on here have actually married women that you would dream about, had kids and full, successful lives, and yet still enjoy maintaining our appearance for said wives. And so we continue to come here to to fight against something that we hate. That’s our choice. Others accept their hairloss.... great for them. Free world, people can do as they please, but you show your ignorance when you use blanket statements about someone’s personal life, without realizing that the very people you are attempting to characterize by what has been YOUR experience, are in fact wildly successful and fulfilled, and just take an interest in fighting hairloss. Calm down, stop being a dick, and enjoy forums that exist for all of us to benefit from, no matter what age or stage of hairloss/life we may find ourselves at. Carry on

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God you’ve become f*****g annoying. But besides that fact, it seems to escape you that some of us on here have actually married women that you would dream about, had kids and full, successful lives, and yet still enjoy maintaining our appearance for said wives. And so we continue to come here to to fight against something that we hate. That’s our choice. Others accept their hairloss.... great for them. Free world, people can do as they please, but you show your ignorance when you use blanket statements about someone’s personal life, without realizing that the very people you are attempting to characterize by what has been YOUR experience, are in fact wildly successful and fulfilled, and just take an interest in fighting hairloss. Calm down, stop being a dick, and enjoy forums that exist for all of us to benefit from, no matter what age or stage of hairloss/life we may find ourselves at. Carry on
It is not my fault you're ugly as sh*t bruh

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO

Right, because the only protocol available to a 15-year-old is finasteride - definitely not Ketoconazole or Minoxidil. And there's nothing wrong with an 18-year-old getting on finasteride, and my derm was happy to write it (I wish I knew where she was now - she literally saved my social life). As for my profile, I wouldn't put any true personal information anywhere on the open 'net, but you think I'd put it on a hair board? LOL! If you only knew what I have and what I do.

This is my last reply to you - carry on, high Norwood black-pilled stalker incel. That black bile you vomit all over the internet all day long all year long is all you've got, and it's all you're going to have for a very long time - probably ever. Go for the gold - 500 posts by January! Now watch you struggle for a day or two not to post here, then give up and go right back to spending every waking hour on this site.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dermatologist prescribes finasteride to seventeen year olds. It's not uncommon.

I would ask your dermatologist if his 17-year-old son is also prescribed for finasteride?
I felt it as a terrible barbarity, especially when the finasteride should never be used as a preventive.

Sorry for the dislike

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would ask your dermatologist if his 17-year-old son is also prescribed for finasteride?
I felt it as a terrible barbarity, especially when the finasteride should never be used as a preventive.

Oh, no, it should be used when balding is first noticed! For most people, at that stage 50% of the hair is beyond salvation. 70%, if you're in denial! (I might not have needed to undergo this barbarity known as hair transplantion, had I taken finasteride as a preventive. Finasteride did not regrow any hair and it did not stop my hair loss completely.)

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I look better now, than 4 years ago with NW0, just because I fixed beard, eyebrows, skin color, Body, teeth, ears and my dress. I bet with NW0 I would still be looking like a pale dumbo with grandma hairstyle, retard clothes and with the body of a 15 year old kid.

I’m guessing your agreeing with me then

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score

wait your thanking the big 3 for having a sexualy active social life ? . Pretty sure there’s a ton of bald dudes who have the same . If you think your hair is the main reason for that I have to wonder what your personality and overall person is .

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait your thanking the big 3 for having a sexualy active social life ? . Pretty sure there’s a ton of bald dudes who have the same . If you think your hair is the main reason for that I have to wonder what your personality and overall person is .

If you think there isn't a connection between one's social life and one's hair, then why are you on a hair loss board? To suggest that hair doesn't matter when study after study after study conclusively, empirically proves it does, is pure cope.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think there isn't a connection between one's social life and one's hair, then why are you on a hair loss board? To suggest that hair doesn't matter when study after study after study conclusively, empirically proves it does, is pure cope.

you didn’t say social life . You said sexually active social life . Which I would love to see your source or studies that show who gets laid more . Wether it affects someone’s social life is dependent on the person and how it affects their confidence . Which I’m sure something like hair loss does .