Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I an ugly dude coping hard as f***?
you will never be that "cute attractive guy" that gets attention without trying, you're just not attractive enough and that's not going to change

you're 23 years old, there is no puberty to go through. you are what you are. people get worse looking over time as they age, not better.

sorry to break it you bud

your options are hairpiece or accept what you are and make due with the level that you're at

but yes you are coping hard as f***

and let me also let you in on a little secret: unless you are male model or movie star good looking, nobody on this planet gets attention like what you want without having to try

you basically want to be celebrated for simply existing

it's sad and pathetic

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you will never be that "cute attractive guy" that gets attention without trying, you're just not attractive enough and that's not going to change

you're 23 years old, there is no puberty to go through. you are what you are. people get worse looking over time as they age, not better.

sorry to break it you bud

your options are hairpiece or accept what you are and make due with the level that you're at

but yes you are coping hard as f***

and let me also let you in on a little secret: unless you are male model or movie star good looking, nobody on this planet gets attention like what you want without having to try

you basically want to be celebrated for simply existing

it's sad and pathetic

Cool story man...I see you fell for the bait pretty badly!

Last edited:

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool story man...I see you fell for the bait pretty badly!
You’re ugly and no amount of hair will ever change that

This is my last post on the matter as i do not agree with you hijacking this thread to post your self pity incels stories bullshit

Nobody cares

Peace

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, every self-confident man looks attractive. That's called evolution. A woman always likes strong men who do not hide. besides, the financial is important and if you are funny, believe me you will get every woman.
just be confident bro
and also norwood 0 and tall and white and normal frame and gonial angle <120º

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@venom0088 There is no such thing as "backwards"; only different points of view, different desires, different needs and different perspectives on how to live life. :)

Alright man I’ll give it to you straight. For 23, you are bald as f***. I don’t mean that as an insult, but rather the degree of hairloss you have for 23 yrs old is extreme.

This means finasteride and minoxidil are completely off the table. They will not give you anything close to what you want.

Literally your only option is a Tsuji type treatment that realisitically will not be available for another 10 years.

There is literally nothing you can do right now, and I know it sucks, major ***. I don’t know exactly how I’d feel in your position.

However I do know that you, and anyone else in your position has two choices.

Sit there, cry about it, and waste your life away.

Or

Grab your f*****g nuts, own who you are, live your life, and create your legacy.

Balding is probably one of life’s greatest growth factors. It can either create you or destory you.

But it is a very harsh message to grow up, start caring about things other than women and your looks, and to get after something in life that will fulfill your purpose.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
you always see everything so negative

Studies show: (about baldness)
-thes look more competent.
- they look more masculine
- They Look stronger
- Women feel safer next to a bsld gy
- have more authority

My advice to you: Do sports 4 times a week. Muscle building and condition. After a month you will love yourself
I’m pretty sure he works . As he has a pretty good physique . Unfortunately , without sounding mean , he has a large bald spot , on a fairly large head . I sort of understand why he feels the way he does . Imo dr Tsuji or a hair piece is his best solution . Smp wouldn’t look too well . Smp looks good on people who already look good bald .

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright man I’ll give it to you straight. For 23, you are bald as f***. I don’t mean that as an insult, but rather the degree of hairloss you have for 23 yrs old is extreme.

This means finasteride and minoxidil are completely off the table. They will not give you anything close to what you want.

Literally your only option is a Tsuji type treatment that realisitically will not be available for another 10 years.

There is literally nothing you can do right now, and I know it sucks, major ***. I don’t know exactly how I’d feel in your position.

Or

Grab your f*****g nuts, own who you are, live your life, and create your legacy.

Balding is probably one of life’s greatest growth factors. It can either create you or destory you.

But it is a very harsh message to grow up, start caring about things other than women and your looks, and to get after something in life that will fulfill your purpose.

I already knew this, but thanks. I have plenty of things to pursue and keep me busy. At the same time, I think we can all agree we can still write on a forum about Dr. Tsuji's treatment that we hope Dr. Tsuji's treatment becomes a thing in a few years, because it could really be a valuable thing for people like me. Okay? Okay.

As for the other post about a hair system...my dad has worn them forever, and I never even knew till a few years ago. So yes I know they can look incredibly realistic. If I wanted to spend the money on them right now and wasn't looking into a lifestyle that doesn't necessarily fit well with the maintenance, perhaps I'd go that route. But I don't think it would make me much happier because the fact of it not being my real hair would make me feel fake. I'll cope until hair cloning is a real solution one day. You might think it's easy to just say f it and be fully confident in myself, but it's just not that easy. You can't walk around bald on a college campus without feeling like you're viewed differently, because you are and you stick out like a sore thumb. So it's still hat life for me. In 6 months I'll be all done too and then it's out into the real world. Now yeah, let's try to generally get back to Tsuji's treatment here...never intended this to be made into my life story. I guess there probably won't be any news on this for a little while, but hopefully human trials are conducted in 2020 and the results are shared publicly with pictures.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just be confident bro
and also norwood 0 and tall and white and normal frame and gonial angle <120º

Or

Is Tsuji really 10 years away ? Damn .

It's over for repli-cels.

you always see everything so negative

Studies show: (about baldness)
-thes look more competent.
- they look more masculine
- They Look stronger
- Women feel safer next to a bsld gy
- have more authority

My advice to you: Do sports 4 times a week. Muscle building and condition. After a month you will love yourself

What do you mean replicels is over ?

Please dont ever google incels or baldcels I beg you. Your purity must be preserved

This thread is a fuckin' rollercoaster, man.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is this? Made 100 retweets

Attachments

• F44556DC-7B87-4367-8E01-9709D1347CBF.png
    F44556DC-7B87-4367-8E01-9709D1347CBF.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 344

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol this thread really has become a mass breeding ground for hysteria

it's comical that anyone in here even pretends like they have the slightest clue as to what the f*** is going on
I take it you haven't looked very far back to old products that have failed in the pipeline. No news = bad news. Tsjui hasn't kept his word from what he said he would do in 2018. It's almost 2020. Everyone here had a right to be hysteric if they thought this treatment would be the one.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take it you haven't looked very far back to old products that have failed in the pipeline. No news = bad news. Tsjui hasn't kept his word from what he said he would do in 2018. It's almost 2020. Everyone here had a right to be hysteric if they thought this treatment would be the one.
i take it you have 0 understanding of how science works and are deluding yourself into thinking a cure will just magically appear out of thin air

but by all means continuing dripping bullshit out of your mouth like did in the CB thread before you got put in your place

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i take it you have 0 understanding of how science works and are deluding yourself into thinking a cure will just magically appear out of thin air

but by all means continuing dripping bullshit out of your mouth like did in the CB thread before you got put in your place
Heres an idea. Instead of replying to every post I make with personal attacks which I could care less about. How about you reply with SOME EVIDENCE. I don't know. Like anything at all? I'm tried of seeing you just b**ch on every thread. f*****g post a study or a chart every once in a while instead of just being an a**h**.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres an idea. Instead of replying to every post I make with personal attacks which I could care less about. How about you reply with SOME EVIDENCE. I don't know. Like anything at all? I'm tried of seeing you just b**ch on every thread. f*****g post a study or a chart every once in a while instead of just being an a**h**.
Hilarious that you're telling me I'm the one bitching considering every single you post you've made on your account is some inflammatory and baseless attack on upcoming treatments

Na I'm not wasting my time with your incel pea-brain.

Go back to your "convince me all treatments have failed" thread you dumbfuck virgin