Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Part of Tsuji’s research also looks at regenerating or growing new teeth. Imagine if veneers were no longer the answer to tooth fall or decay. Instead of masking the problem, rebirthing the solution sounds better.

People want proper cures to things, that’s why temporary solutions like hair fibers albeit useful, are not the ultimate answer.

Good post, Jimothy.
Regarding the new teeth, I think there's actually already been progress on this. I'm struggling to dig up the article, but I distinctly remember reading that researchers had used stem cells to regrow enamel in a tooth, essentially eradicating the need for fillings. It hadn't been properly tested on multiple humans yet, but it was in the works and the scientists who were working on it were confident. It would be great if it were scaled up and then came to market. A small, but life-changing advancement.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's on all newssites about Hairs. To See it in the Main Media, you have to wait until the market Release, because not everybody is hair-interested like us.
Healing Hairloss is just a cosmetic thing. For the normal Media it's totally different from a cancer-cure or something like that.
I dunno... Have you read much mainstream media? Nearly every year there's an article about a 'new cure for baldness' in the New York Times or in the Telegraph. Pretty much anything that counts as an advancement gets reported. I stand by what I've said, if Tsuji was really the 'cure' (which many people have claimed) then I think he would be getting more media coverage. I'm not saying he isn't doing good work, just that the hairlosstalk optimists are hyping this up way beyond its actual level. This strikes me as a reasonable claim.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish the world stopped viewing hair loss as “just a cosmetic thing.” Hair loss affects many, many, many people psychologically, at times reaching levels of depression (I’m a case in point), or even worse. Maybe if the world gave a sh*t about this more, we wouldn’t be stuck with the hormone altering meds and skin damaging creams, and actually have some proper cures to this crap already.
You're right, hairloss is criminally trivialised by society. At the same time though, it ISN'T, as you correctly note, a life threatening disease. I rank it on the same level as moderate-to-severe adult acne. It will f*** your social life, your romantic life and maybe even effect your career, but it isn't going to kill you, nor is it physically disabling. There are far worse things than hairloss, believe me.

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
What country is this? I agree with your implication that religion and, in particular, the Muslim religion has some serious issues, but the also implied Islamophobia is unappealing. It borders close to racism, which will rightly get you thrown off this site.
I don't want us to get sidetracked but, Islamophobia is a made up word used towards people who criticise Islam. There is nothing inherently wrong with criticising Islam and it does not come close to racism. Just replace Islam with Christianity, is it racist now? If not then there's nothing bigoted about the opinion.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want us to get sidetracked but, Islamophobia is a made up word used towards people who criticise Islam. There is nothing inherently wrong with criticising Islam and it does not come close to racism. Just replace Islam with Christianity, is it racist now? If not then there's nothing bigoted about the opinion.
In the spirit of your 'not sidetracking the thread' bit, I'll keep this brief. I agree that Islam shouldn't be above criticism and that some people - wrongly - deride any kind of criticism of it as 'Islamophobia'. The actual meaning of the word is different from this, however, referring to something less rational and distinctly darker. In this sense, true Islamophobia is very much like racism, and, in my opinion, often springs from the same energies. I don't object to people criticising Islam, but I do object to the manner in which some go about it. But anywayyy, this is pretty heady stuff for a hairloss forum. Let's agree to disagree :)

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the vitriol? I haven't attacked you or anything, have I? So what gives you the license to attack me. It's my right to be skeptical about Tsuji, just as it's your right to hail him as the saviour. There's no need for personal attacks.

My “license” to attack you comes from your ridiculous statement. “Common sense tells me that Tsuji is bs” then proceed to provide zero proof to back your claim. Mainstream media has covered Riken’s developments to a certain degree but it’s entirely reasonable for it not to be covered every time there’s a small update because realistically, most people outside of this form and the reddit community don’t care.

If and when any of these companies manages to grow a new set of hair on a human head, you will see it in the media - everywhere.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, hairloss is criminally trivialised by society. At the same time though, it ISN'T, as you correctly note, a life threatening disease. I rank it on the same level as moderate-to-severe adult acne. It will f*** your social life, your romantic life and maybe even effect your career, but it isn't going to kill you, nor is it physically disabling. There are far worse things than hairloss, believe me.

It honestly will probably advance your career in a positive way lol. Bald dudes are implicitly considered very strong in a professional sense.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
What country is this? I agree with your implication that religion and, in particular, the Muslim religion has some serious issues, but the also implied Islamophobia is unappealing. It borders close to racism, which will rightly get you thrown off this site.

Germany. Islamophobia is a buzzword made up and instumentalized by fundamentalists, fact. And no, it is not racist in any shape or form to oppose an ideology. Not more racist than criticizing the catholic church or a political party. But back to topic.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Racism is not criticising one culture.
All cultures are bound to praise or criticism
Racism exists if human rights are not applied to everyone regardless of race colour religion etc....
Racism is a formal legal action and not a social one.
In western democracies human rights are accepted in a constitutional level
Criticising a culture is not legally or ethically forbidden
Enouph with that disinformation

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It honestly will probably advance your career in a positive way lol. Bald dudes are implicitly considered very strong in a professional sense.
Yes, I think there's some truth to this. I can't tell for sure but I definitely seem to get taken more seriously in the workplace than some of my friends who look younger and more boyish. I remember reading something similar about doctors. Apparently bald doctors were deemed more trustworthy by patients than those with hair. Just goes to show: there are some advantages to being bald after all!

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My “license” to attack you comes from your ridiculous statement. “Common sense tells me that Tsuji is bs” then proceed to provide zero proof to back your claim. Mainstream media has covered Riken’s developments to a certain degree but it’s entirely reasonable for it not to be covered every time there’s a small update because realistically, most people outside of this form and the reddit community don’t care.

If and when any of these companies manages to grow a new set of hair on a human head, you will see it in the media - everywhere.
Big difference between politely or even abruptly saying you don't agree with someone and then explaining why they're wrong vs "shut up, idiot". If you can't see the difference between these two modes of behaviour then I'm afraid that the 'idiot' charge rests with you.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha my English are not so good I guess o_O:)
Exactly. Keep exercising your fingers though, it means you don't know what you're talking about; just a few bits. I applaud your devotion to the forum though, it means element of surprise is non existent. Just a bunch of 2004 grade phishing through a backend.:rolleyes:

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big difference between politely or even abruptly saying you don't agree with someone and then explaining why they're wrong vs "shut up, idiot". If you can't see the difference between these two modes of behaviour then I'm afraid that the 'idiot' charge rests with you.

It is clear from your posts here that you are simply trying to get a reaction from others, as opposed to offering anything of substance. I am not required to show patience with you.

“Kindly” f*** off.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is clear from your posts here that you are simply trying to get a reaction from others, as opposed to offering anything of substance. I am not required to show patience with you.

“Kindly” f*** off.
That's not clear at all. I offered reasons for my opinion and the finished product. Like most people on this forum, I occasionally like to fool around, but my thoughts on Tsuji were serious. It is clear from your posts that you're a c***.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Racism is not criticising one culture.
All cultures are bound to praise or criticism
Racism exists if human rights are not applied to everyone regardless of race colour religion etc....
Racism is a formal legal action and not a social one.
In western democracies human rights are accepted in a constitutional level
Criticising a culture is not legally or ethically forbidden
Enouph with that disinformation
Racism is not a formal legal action, as opposed to a social one, it is both. Your post is riddled with MISinformation. No one has said that that criticising a culture is or should be "legally or ethically forbidden". My point was merely that there is a big difference between saying "I believe Islam is unethical because elements of the religion promote the subjugation of women, violence etc." and saying "The ragheads are taking over, the f*****g *insert racist slur here* are going to put us under Sharia law". The former is okay, the latter, while it may have a legitimate point, is tainted with racism. The difference is pretty clear.

H

Reaction score
Has Tsuj and friends even mentioned anything about the trials since 2018? I remember them mentioning finishing animal trials by the end of 2018 and then they were going to announce human trials but I dont remember ever reading that announcement?

"In humans, clinical studies are scheduled to start at a university hospital in 2019 for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia, congenital alopecia and scarring alopecia."

Alright that's from a link to an article on their site we need that trial data stat boys and girls.

Last edited:

YanDjin

Reaction score
Germany. Islamophobia is a buzzword made up and instumentalized by fundamentalists, fact. And no, it is not racist in any shape or form to oppose an ideology. Not more racist than criticizing the catholic church or a political party. But back to topic.

Islamophobia is not criticisme, it is hating people based on the fact that they are muslims. Just like antisemitism is hating jews. Not criticizing Judaism. Hating Jews. Now, Why do we hate people we know nothing about? because, we are stupid.
Simple question, do you people """criticizing""" islam hate muslims? If yes, why? did you document yourself about islam and made your opinion or did you watch the TV all day while popping prozac pills, blaming muslims and jews for your failure?
Racism, islamophobia, homophobia, antisemitism are characteristics of stupid people. The big question is : Can we blame stupid people? after all, they are not responsible for the narrow limits of their intellect.

This aside. Tsuji looks really promising. Cheers.